January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Morning ladies. So bfn as far as I can see on ics but this showed up on my Superdrug test at about the 8 min mark! Don't know what to think!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 26
ooo I totally see that i didn't even have to squint fingers crossed that is the start of your BFP !!! how many dpo are you

Wow I see that not even needing to squint or anything eeeek. Looks pink too x

I'm 10dpo today. Af due tomorrow or Wednesday. I guess I'll know for sure one way or the other very soon!!! No af cramps yet and they usually start around this time....watch this space!x

I think I see something babylove. FX'd for you. I got a really faint line at 11dpo but it didn't show up until after 10 mins so I thought it was an evap. So it's definitely still early for you yet. Xx

How do I post a pic from my phone I see a very very faint line and would love to know of it's just me xx

Cany anyone see anything x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 29
Good morning and happy Monday girls!

Babylove- i think i see something and i like what Bing said ! Just retest. Fx'd!

Mrs- i don't see anything there but i have horrible line eye. .. probably from staring at way to many of those lol

Welcome TTC :wave: I'm so so sorry for your loss and I hope you get that bfp soon!

Afm, I'm cd8 and used my CBFM for the first time today. I already fubbared it and so it's 2 days late on the monitor. I got it late in the afternoon on cd5 and didn't realize it has an internal clock so I had to reset it again yesterday morning. Oh well. . The good news is it already showed high fertility which is odd for me at cd8. But H and I got funky last night and :sex: yay!

How is everyone doing today?

The camera on my phone is awful lol,can't get a better one now as past time limit and looks darker but I can't trust it,guess only time will tell.something just keeps catching my eye x

So today is my "official" testing date (ya know not counting the days I've been testing since like 3DPO). Today I'm 8DPO.

I took a FRER and thought I could see a shadow but I'm marking it up to a BFN. Then I took a ClearBlue test. I normally hate blue dyes cause they're so hard to see, but like any good POAS addict I took it apart. I thought I could see a faint line. I'm including it here for all the other POAS addicts but I'm marking it as a BFN for today. Super bummed. I really thought I'd see some darker lines today. I know it's early but I'm feeling kinda out this month.

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/SparklePants_02/IMG_0053-2.jpg

So today is my "official" testing date (ya know not counting the days I've been testing since like 3DPO). Today I'm 8DPO.

I took a FRER and thought I could see a shadow but I'm marking it up to a BFN. Then I took a ClearBlue test. I normally hate blue dyes cause they're so hard to see, but like any good POAS addict I took it apart. I thought I could see a faint line. I'm including it here for all the other POAS addicts but I'm marking it as a BFN for today. Super bummed. I really thought I'd see some darker lines today. I know it's early but I'm feeling kinda out this month.

dojenstein, I def see the line, but as you said, blue dies test are so tricky. Fxd for you, keep us updated!

I can see that line but it is blue i really don't know. .. good luck!

Think mine was evap,fxd it's the start of your bfp x

Dojenstein I can see a shadow too - hope it gets darker!

I am 7 DPO... time is dragging. Too early for anything now, ugh. Just need to get through this week.

Brand new here! Found this forum thanks to a google question!

We have not been trying to prevent pregnancy but not trying to conceive for 6 months, decided to test ovulation last month and actually try to conceive. Got my first positive ovulation test Saturday late evening (1/10). BD'd 1/11am, 1/11pm, 1/12am. DH is oilfield worker so he is only in town 4-6 days a month. Luckily he got in town early 1/11 but departed morning 1/12. Here's to hoping! AF is due 1/24, will test starting on 1/20!

I will get the hang of all these acronyms eventually!

Looking forward to this forum!

Baby love think I see a light faint line! Fixed for bfp.

Those blue tests are hard to read in pictures. I sure hope they are all :bfp: in a few day! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

Hi reddirtymama! Goodluck and welcome!! Sure hope you get a fast bfp! Which ovulation kit did you use? I have used the clearblue digital 20 day :) face ones and fell pregnant on in 2013 but I was 17 dpo before a bfp. Hang in there! Hopefully it's not a long wait for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->