January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hi reddirtymama! Goodluck and welcome!! Sure hope you get a fast bfp! Which ovulation kit did you use? I have used the clearblue digital 20 day :) face ones and fell pregnant on in 2013 but I was 17 dpo before a bfp. Hang in there! Hopefully it's not a long wait for you!

Checked my notebook, had my dates wrong! Got my first positive ovulation test Sunday evening (1/11, 5pm). BD'd 1/11afternoon, 1/11pm, 1/12am.

I used Wondfo test strips.

Quick update, been getting faint lines on loads of tests now, think I've now used 5 different brands!! I still don't believe it :wacko: I wanna see a nice dark line!!!!

They are still super faint but here's my asda test....I've deleted most the pics off my phone now but there are loads on my journal thread :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 42
Congrats Babylove100, H&H 9 month!

Maybe I have bad eyes...I just can't see it! But I hope it's there!!!

Sorry hun I can't see it either but I
am RUBBISH at line spotting!!!
Hope it is it for you xx

That's ok, my pics are rubbish when I upload them here. It's def there irl though. Will just have to wait and see if af shows up tomorrow or Wednesday and whether they've all been nasty evaps. Still, it's the closest I've ever got to a Bfp so far :haha:

Blaaargh I love seeing tests!! Babylove I am literally bouncing on my sofa for you, let this be it! :D Aand Laura I reeaally hope you're just a 'late' bfp person, must be so annoying :hugs:

So sorry for you ladies who got af :cry:it is so painful and frustrating.. it's nice that we all understand each other.

AFM now 9-10dpo! I want to take my first test tonight or tomorrow morning... we're home from our weekend and I've been catching up with you all :) I want to test early because I didn't get to last time, I won't be really heartbroken by negatives this month because we're not trying super hard just yet. But this morning I woke up feeling that feeling that makes me think af is round the corner..

Me too but I just feel like maybe it was a weird cycle... Still haven't gotten af and my cervix is still high soft and closed and I'm having quiet a bit of ewcm... :shrug: I've also noticed extremely blue and very noticeable veins in my arms, legs and breasts. I'm pale so you can slightly see my veins anyway but nothing like they are now. I mean I can tell exactly how they criss cross in my arms right now, it's so strange. At this point I would just be happy to see the :witch: I just wanna know what's going on with me, it's so frustrating! :cry:

hiphop, that's great news!!! FX that it gets darker for you over the next few days, keep us posted!

TTC, hi and welcome! Glad to have you with us, good luck!!! What day would you like me to put you down for?

Babylove, I'm honestly not sure if I see something or not. I sometimes think I see a faint squinter, then I'm not so sure anymore. I do wish you good luck though, and hope that you get a more definite answer soon! It sounds like they're pretty evident on your end though so it's all sounding good for sure! :thumbup:

mrs n, I also don't see anything on your test, but FX for you as well that they continue to get darker and a more definite answer! :)

MnG, so odd that you got a high fertility reading so early at cd8! :shrug: Glad to hear you were able to get some bd'ing in though, wahoo! :thumbup:

dojen, I see a line too, but agree with others about blue dyes being tricky. Good luck, and keep us posted! Can't wait to hear how it goes on a pink test! :)

RedDirt, hi and welcome to you as well! :hi: Good luck, I really hope you caught that eggie! :) I'll get you added!

Laura, are you still holding out on testing again?

Thanks Turtle. I'm def not calling it just yet.

Gonna take a day off testing tomorrow and just see what happens now.

Good luck everyone!!
:dust:

hiphop, that's great news!!! FX that it gets darker for you over the next few days, keep us posted!

TTC, hi and welcome! Glad to have you with us, good luck!!! What day would you like me to put you down for?

Babylove, I'm honestly not sure if I see something or not. I sometimes think I see a faint squinter, then I'm not so sure anymore. I do wish you good luck though, and hope that you get a more definite answer soon! It sounds like they're pretty evident on your end though so it's all sounding good for sure! :thumbup:

mrs n, I also don't see anything on your test, but FX for you as well that they continue to get darker and a more definite answer! :)

MnG, so odd that you got a high fertility reading so early at cd8! :shrug: Glad to hear you were able to get some bd'ing in though, wahoo! :thumbup:

dojen, I see a line too, but agree with others about blue dyes being tricky. Good luck, and keep us posted! Can't wait to hear how it goes on a pink test! :)

RedDirt, hi and welcome to you as well! :hi: Good luck, I really hope you caught that eggie! :) I'll get you added!

Laura, are you still holding out on testing again?

I ended up testing last night without a hold. The was barely any pee when I tested but still it was bfn. Three more days will make a week, will test then if af hasn't shown.

Hi all. Just dropping by to read some encouragement as I embark on yet another TWW. We suffered an ectopic back in October (5 weeks pregnant when it was discovered). I started a new cycle 12/23/14, took Clomid CD4-8. I am currently CD21 - I o'd yesterday CD20 after positive opks on 12/10/14, and a scan today that showed the follies released. The problem is that the post-coital test today showed no fertile CM. My doc says it could just have dried up because I o'd but I'm not feeling as confident that we caught it. To make matters worse, me and bf argued almost all weekend and only had intercourse CD16 and CD20 (O-day). So test day will be 01/25/2015, or CD35. Has anyone been in a similar situation and had a positive outcome? Good luck to all the ladies testing this month!

So I tested with a FRER and got a BFN. I thought I saw a shadow but I'm exhausted playing the squinting game for the day so like I said just chalking today up to a big fat no. It's so discouraging to see that faint line only to see nothing the next day. I guess that's a good case for waiting to test. I just have zero willpower.

Feeling kinda down right now. But tomorrow's another day.

Hello Ladies,
This my second IUI with Ferma and I have to test on Jan 15th!
will keep u posted for the result and good luck to everyone.

Pretty sure Im out this month doesn't look like I'm going to get a positive and I think af is about to start

Sorry everyone who's out this month :( *baby dust for Feb xx

I finally got my positive opk! It was a good one too! A dark line, darker than the control line :) I was expecting it two days ago so my test date may change but I'll let you know when I get my crosshairs :) *happy dance hehe

Thank you! I go to my family doctor on thursday so i think im going to save my clear blue tests and have my dr give me a test at the office. Im going to be a new patient there and i sure hope they wont mind doing that for me. Its hard to pick a day to test since i havent had a period since august of 2012... Today was a good day i had no symptoms but my nipples are extremely sensitive which i have never experienced before. I also had some food adversions and nausea with some food smells. So if my dr doesnt do a test i may stop at dollar store. Are those tests considered sensitive i believe they are pink ones?

:dust: to all

Ladies it happened!! Official bfp on a frer with smu!! (Sorry pic quality is still rubbish but it is 100% there!!!) so happy!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly