January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Oh I think I see something too. Looking forward to seeing it get darker.

Congrats babylove. What will your EDD be?

Xx

Thank you!! It's so clear and pink irl!! Yay!!

EDD is 24th September! :happydance:

Hey ladies! I need to vent (again), because I'm losing my sanity, and it drives my hobby crazy. He's getting annoyed with me for obsessing, and I'm getting annoyed with him for being so damn calm! Usually I am the calm one, so I don't feel comfortable with the roles reversed!

I've been having a strange feeling in my uterus, can't call it cramps, just some pulling sensation. Had this daily since 6dpo until today 15dpo. Had very mild head aches during the same period. I seem to smell some things alot stronger than others. My cervix gets higher and softer every day. I still have some creamy CF.
11DPO I had bad cramps, like AF was coming, so I thought I was out for sure! But nothing came. 13dpo I had a big drop in temperature, and AF like cramps and head ache all day. Until today I still haven't seen AF and my temps are again at the level they were before the big drop.

I'm only in my second cycle since I got off BC pills, so I don't really know when to expect AF. My last cycle was 33 days, I'm on CD26 today...

So this morning I took a test with fmu, blue dye.. I thought I saw something very faint, but since it's blue dye, I decided to use a pink dye IC as well: NOTHING!
I've got a gyno appointment on friday, will be 18dpo then.

What do you ladies think? Or what would you do in my situation?

YAY babylove! So happy for you! I you have a H&H 9 months x

Just discovered this thread. Will be testing January 27th. I took clomid CD5-9 and ovulated yesterday as I got my first ever positive OPK! So currently 1DPO.... How will I get through another 13 days?! Lol xx

I've been having a strange feeling in my uterus, can't call it cramps, just some pulling sensation. Had this daily since 6dpo until today 15dpo. Had very mild head aches during the same period. I seem to smell some things alot stronger than others. My cervix gets higher and softer every day. I still have some creamy CF.
11DPO I had bad cramps, like AF was coming, so I thought I was out for sure! But nothing came. 13dpo I had a big drop in temperature, and AF like cramps and head ache all day. Until today I still haven't seen AF and my temps are again at the level they were before the big drop.

I'm only in my second cycle since I got off BC pills, so I don't really know when to expect AF. My last cycle was 33 days, I'm on CD26 today...

So this morning I took a test with fmu, blue dye.. I thought I saw something very faint, but since it's blue dye, I decided to use a pink dye IC as well: NOTHING!
I've got a gyno appointment on friday, will be 18dpo then.

What do you ladies think? Or what would you do in my situation?[/QUOTE]

I watch a vlog on YouTube where the chick got those "stretching" sensations and she was indeed pregnant! This might be you. If AF isn't always consistent don't give up hope!

meek, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added! Good luck!!!

dojen, I'm sorry about your bfn and that you're feeling down. :hugs: I like your outlook though and you are so right...tomorrow (today) is another day! Try to stay strong and we're here for you when you're not! :)

Soontobe, hi and welcome to you as well! I'll get you added, and good luck!

Desiree, I'm sorry that you're also feeling out. :hugs: Has AF started, or is she still staying away for now?

Mrs_Right, yay for a +opk! Good luck, I hope you caught that eggie!!! :thumbup:

TTC, sounds good, I'll get you added for that day! I hope you can talk them into giving you a test there...keeps you from having to buy one yourself! Although I'm sure they'll just bill your insurance like $100 for that test but eh, it seems easier at least. :haha:

Babylove, I think I see something there! And I know you said that it's clear in real life, so yay!!! Congrats!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Want me to change it on the front page?

Babywanted, I know it's really hard when you're obsessing and they're not. When I'm having particularly obsessive months, I try to do my obsessing on here rather than out loud at home...I think it's better for us if I'm not obsessing to him all day! :haha: So you're only on cd26 but you're already 15dpo today? I know you said that your cycle last month was 33 days, but how long was your lp last month (time between ovulation and AF arriving?) Typically, that will remain the same (or mostly the same) from cycle to cycle, regardless of what day you O. So if you O on cd11 on cycle and then not until cd20 the next cycle, your dpo should remain the same or close to it (making your cycle longer/shorter month to month, but your lp the same). Does that make sense? So knowing how long your lp was last cycle should help you figure out if you're actually late or not. However, coming off the pill can really mess with your cycles (and mimic pregnancy symptoms pretty badly, unfortunately) at first so it could just be that. I was utterly convinced I was pregnant the first month off the pill. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Teeny, hi and welcome to you as well! I'll get you added, and good luck! :)

Thanks Turtle! Yes please. Although the I won't relax until af due day has been and gone! Fx!!! She's due today or tomorrow and so far nothing, not even cramps so fx it's a good sign!

Hi, everyone. Just checking in...I'm feeling rather nervous today. I get all my blood tests and the SA results back this afternoon when i have my hsg. I think I'm more concerned about a sperm problem or my tubes being blocked than I am about the actual procedure or my blood tests. Meds can fix some problems but tubes and sperm make things much more difficult!

Drjo, good luck today!!! I hope everything comes back great! Please keep us posted! :)

Congrats babylove! Pics always are harder to see then irl, looking forward to seeing them when it gets darker!

Drjo hope you get good news today!

Afm: 7dpo today. I think i felt some mild cramping yesterday also mild ache in my lower back. But with recently started to exercise I've been sore all over so it couldve been from that :shrug: I try not to look into symptoms too much, dont want to set myself up for disappointment. Come on Friday!!!! I'm so ready to test!

I'm about to go crazy... Five days late today and I've had at least three facebook friends announce that they're pregnant "by accident" this week. I'm just over here praying the :witch: will show if she's going to so I can get on with things.

Congrats babylove! Pics always are harder to see then irl, looking forward to seeing them when it gets darker!

Drjo hope you get good news today!

Afm: 7dpo today. I think i felt some mild cramping yesterday also mild ache in my lower back. But with recently started to exercise I've been sore all over so it couldve been from that :shrug: I try not to look into symptoms too much, dont want to set myself up for disappointment. Come on Friday!!!! I'm so ready to test!

I'm also 7dpo and had mild cramps yesterday but not so much today! i am so gassy (mortifyingly) and feel very tired, but not sure if I am just tired from having both kids in bed with us last night :wacko:

Good Luck Drjo! I hope everything goes well.

Xx

Babywanted - I want to reach out to you, the pill messes things up, I'm sorry but it does. A few cycles after are usually very weird, be that symptoms or length or amount of bleeding etc. I came off the pill a couple of years ago, my first cycle was completely normal, the second was 6 weeks long with every pregnancy symptom in the book! I was so convinced I was on the phone to doctors and took so many tests.. finally my period came and broke my heart.
Try to be patient with your body while it readjusts after the pill. You have just as much chance of being pregnant, but you've got to be extra careful about trusting your symptoms/cycle when your hormones are messed up xx

Hi everyone... I'm new to all this but been trying to conceive since September after religiously taking the pill for 8 years! Currently on the TWW with AF due on 20th January! Had some cramping yesterday night (not the usual feel like some one has punched me in the stomach and back kind) and I'm sure I saw *sorry if TMI but a little spec of brown in my knickers! The wait is driving me mad...trying not to get my hopes up as I don't track ovulation etc so I'm blind really :wacko::wacko:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well today :) I think i keep getting shadows but I cat tell for sure :/ what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20150113_113224-1-1.jpg
    20150113_113224-1-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20150113_115042.jpg
    20150113_115042.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20150113_113134-1.jpg
    20150113_113134-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online