January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

My hsg is done and my tubes are open and clear! However, I may have a fibroid in my uterus, so I have to have another procedure in the morning. I also didn't get any test results back today bc the doc left them in his office, but I'll get them tomorrow at my appointment.

So no af yet but just wish she'd show I feel it lingering would rather it just come so I can get on to the next month

:wave:
Congrats to all the BFPs and to the ladies who are out this month...GL next month! You will get your BFPs soon!

AFM: Sorry I've been MIA. Still no sign of AF. I went for a blood test today and I get the results tomorrow. I'm nervous but I just hope something isn't wrong with me. I'm so bloated and craps are terrible...but I think that might be just because I ate pound cake today..who knows lol. FXed!

Good luck drjo! Glad to hear that your tubes are clear. Hope everything else turns out okay as well.

Hi guys. Lots to catch up on. Drjo, glad your tests were good. I had my HSG two weeks ago and was quite relieved when it was over.

Turtle - Super hard choices to make. I hope you figure it out!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

AFM, not doing so good. 9DPO and BFN again. AF is due the 16th so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I have a really short LP, which may be the problem. And then me and the DF got into a fight. He's basically a jerk and fights like a 12 year old. I want to be angry at him but to be perfectly honest I think I'm too depressed to be angry.

Anyway, I didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer (too late)...but I guess I am. Sorry.

Aww dojenstein, I'm so sorry - fighting with my DH always makes me feel like crap. Try to get some sleep and hopefully things will look better in the morning. And 9DPO is early!

Congrats to all the BFPs!! And sorry to those who the witch got... fx for next month!

I totally broke and tested this afternoon, 8 DPO, not even FMU. BFN, no surprise. It's my birthday so I was kind of hoping for an early surprise, but no dice. Will try again in a few days...

Aww dojenstein, I'm so sorry - fighting with my DH always makes me feel like crap. Try to get some sleep and hopefully things will look better in the morning. And 9DPO is early!

Congrats to all the BFPs!! And sorry to those who the witch got... fx for next month!

I totally broke and tested this afternoon, 8 DPO, not even FMU. BFN, no surprise. It's my birthday so I was kind of hoping for an early surprise, but no dice. Will try again in a few days...

Thank you so much for the encouraging words coucou. I hope things look better in the morning because I can tell he wants to get into it and I'm far too angry.

And happy birthday! Sorry no BFP for your big day. But like you said 8DPO is still early. FX for you!

Happy birthday cuocuo, sorry you didn't get your BFP today, still early days though so fx'd for you! xo

Had HCGs ran yesterday...but BFN. I'm only 11DPO so doctor wants to repeat next Monday. I think I'm on my way to doing IUI. My hubby was so sad today. I think we need to increase our chances so he's not so upset. Men can't handle things like us. He takes it to his manhood and I don't want him feeling like that. It's just mother nature I think but thank God there's procedures to help nowadays.

Congrats fitpregnancy! H&H 9 months.

Happy Birthday coucou!

Xx

Congrats fitpregnancy! We needed some bfp positivity..

And to everyone else best wishes to all- don't count yourselves out till the witch shows , with my last pregnancy I didn't get bfp until 15 dpo!! And had no symptoms, was convinced I was out!!

I'm currently in bed with flu- feeling abs awful !
So bad I've not been able to get out of bed to bother testing- one way to keep me from testing early I suppose! I'm about 10/11dpo today no symptoms to speak off but obv so ill not sure id notice them anyway.
If I can raise the energy I'll test later although I only have sainsburys blue dye tests so not holding out much hope!!

Baby dust to all xxxx

Yep, finally got a faint line on my ic and my frer was darker! Phew! 12dpo today, af has normally shown by now and nothing, hardly any cramps, just a weird pulling sensation every now and then! I'm still in shock and finding it hard to believe! Boobs are still sore as well and they usually stop hurting before af. Hoping these are all good signs!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly