January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Lots of information at my procedure today...I definitely have a fibroid that needs to come out. If i don't get pregnant this month, surgery will be the beginning of the next cycle. They checked my ovaries while they were at it today, and my right one seems to be responding to the femara, so i hope I'll ovulate soon! The SA came back all good. My bloodwork confirmed pcos (my amh is really high), and I had to have my prolactin lab repeated because it was high and I may need meds for that. At least we have a plan, and aside from the fibroid I can take meds to fix everything else! :)

Drjo, I'm sorry that you have one and that it needs to be removed! :( But, I'm happy to hear that everything else is looking either good or can be given meds to help fix. Sounds like everything is on the upward swing for you! Yay! :)

Lots of information at my procedure today...I definitely have a fibroid that needs to come out. If i don't get pregnant this month, surgery will be the beginning of the next cycle. They checked my ovaries while they were at it today, and my right one seems to be responding to the femara, so i hope I'll ovulate soon! The SA came back all good. My bloodwork confirmed pcos (my amh is really high), and I had to have my prolactin lab repeated because it was high and I may need meds for that. At least we have a plan, and aside from the fibroid I can take meds to fix everything else! :)

How does it work with the surgery for the fibroid? Will you have to take a month off from ttc? Also how will yours be done? I've read they go through the cervix to remove it. If I don't get my bfp this weekend I'm gonna make an appt to get checked out. Not that it's been super long ttc, but 2 cycles now I've had periods last a bit longer and have some light bleeding after my period around cd 9. But rest of cycle is fine? Someone on here suggested could be polyps or fibroids....

Glad you got some answers and it's things that can be solved!

Hi All,

I hope that I can join in.

I've been off today and have read all of the posts in this thread to get up to speed with everyone's progress. :winkwink:

A very big congrats to all who have received :bfp: and to those who started :af: best of luck on your next cycle. If you're still waiting to test, here's some magic baby dust for you guys :dust: fx'ed for you all.

AFM, i had my first IUI yesterday and am now officially in the tww! We are planning for our first and are really hoping that it will happen soon. We are a ss couple and IUI was our preferred option.

Does anyone know if sysmptoms are slightly different for IUI...I've had terrible cramping last night - I never really cramp during my cycles. I've also had a bit of lower back ache last night too and some slight cramping and slight back ache today. Now, it could be that I'm tuning into every little twinge!!

I reckon that I'm going to be a nightmare over the tww asking about every symptom, so forgive me in advance :flower:

Hey ladies :)

Soo happy for you babylove and other bfpers! :wohoo:

drjo I'm sorry about the procedure you need to have, but maybe the fibroid has been holding you back so it will be onwards and upwards from there!

Bajayby I think your cramping and pain will be related to your body responding to the IUI procedure as it was so recent, it will settle down and the tww will go back to a normal tww if you get me. After the cramps have settled down, the rest of the symptoms will be 'normal'. At least that's what I understand? Because you're not taking any hormonal drugs are you? Just the procedure? Soo much luck to you :)

AFM today is 12dpo and bfn today, feel like af is coming, so I think it's not to be this time. I'm okay about it as we are not actively trying at the moment and I'm loving focusing all my energy on my daughter.

Soo much luck to everyone else, I'll be around X

Dhbh- mine will be removed during a hysteroscopy so it will be done vaginally. It's low enough it shouldn't be causing problems conceiving, but you never know when it will become a problem. I'm not sure if I'll have to wait to ttc but I'm pretty sure they advise pelvic rest for 2 weeks which may interfere with things.

Hi Mummafrog,

Thanks for your info. I have been on meds in prep for the IUI - menopur from cd3. I then took a trigger (pregnyl) yesterday after IUI instructed by the clinic.....just to be sure of ovulation.
I did have an us and bloods yesterday morning... and clinic called me back for IUI when results of bloods came back.
You're prob right about cramping being due to the procedure - it's not normal for me to have cramping during the cycle.

Don't rule yourself out for a :bfp: just yet.... the :witch: hasn't showed. I've my fx for you.

Hello ladies

This thread moves so quickly Im not sure I can keep up! Turtle I think I will test on the 21st/22nd depending on how I feel. So just a week to go!

I've been having sharp little pin prick pains all round my lower back and crampy feelings. But I've them before... I hope they mean something this time!

All the best to you all!

Bajayby, hi and welcome! :hi: I bet that was a lot of fun reading 59 pages worth of the thread to get caught up! :haha: I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with IUI to know if the symptoms are any different with it, but what Mumma said sounds good to me! :haha: Although I had AF like cramping on what I think was 1dpo and then again on 3dpo this time, and I've never had that before so who knows. If I end up getting my bfp I'll be sure to let you know, maybe that would mean it was a good sign after all! :) Do you have a testing date you want me to add you for?

Mumma, sorry that you're feeling out. :( I agree with Bajayby though, don't rule yourself out just yet! I'm glad to hear you won't be too disappointed though if it's a bfn. :)

Hi, Cupof! Welcome back! I'll get you added for the 21st! I do hope those are good signs for you this time! :)

Hi everyone! This was my first month using OPKs and temping seriously, and I've just entered the TWW (had some intense O pains yesterday and even though my temps haven't confirmed it, I'm 99% sure it happened yesterday). I'll be testing on the 27th! Best of luck to you all!

Hi girls how do I put a pic on here? I use my iPad/iPhone to post and it won't let me. I tested earlier and although I think bfn I wanted a fresh pair of eyes ! Xx

Symptoms today - some twinges / cramping, high cervix, really tired.

That could mean anything! :dohh: :haha:

Bajayby, hi and welcome! :hi: I bet that was a lot of fun reading 59 pages worth of the thread to get caught up! :haha: I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with IUI to know if the symptoms are any different with it, but what Mumma said sounds good to me! :haha: Although I had AF like cramping on what I think was 1dpo and then again on 3dpo this time, and I've never had that before so who knows. If I end up getting my bfp I'll be sure to let you know, maybe that would mean it was a good sign after all! :) Do you have a testing date you want me to add you for?

Mumma, sorry that you're feeling out. :( I agree with Bajayby though, don't rule yourself out just yet! I'm glad to hear you won't be too disappointed though if it's a bfn. :)

Hi, Cupof! Welcome back! I'll get you added for the 21st! I do hope those are good signs for you this time! :)

Hi Turtle~,

Yes, it was a great days reading :haha: Best of luck with your testing, I hope you get a :bfp:
Yes, my clinic testing date is the 28th Jan :winkwink:

@Cupof~ FX'ed for your test - sending you all :dust:

LadyV choose "Go Advanced" then you should see a paperclip. Click that and search and attach your photo. Hope this helps!!

Hi All,
so today was day 14 after IUI and 28CD And i just made a pg test which was negative. i dont have my AF yet, do u think I should re-test tomorrow?

Soontobemaman I think you should test tomorrow or the next day! Absolutely! Good luck!!

Hello ladies you can add me for 1/17. That's cycle day 36, average is 32, but still wonna hold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->