January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

I'm out :nope:, good luck and baby dust to all.

Your right can't give up I'm going to use ovulation tests for the first time this month if I get pregnant this time around I'll be due on hubby's birthday!!!!

Whew, lots of action today.

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Sorry to the ladies who got AF. I'm due the 16th so I may be joining you guys. Welp, all we can do is keep trying.

Drjo - glad you have a diagnosis and can treat it. I have this nausea issue that won't go away and no one can tell me why, therefore no one can treat me. GL.

Turtle - How do you stay so on top of this thread and everyone's situation. You are quite gifted! Your support is so much appreciated. Not too happy with the DF at this stage, which sucks because I have my follow up RE appt tomorrow to decide what our next steps are (most likely Clomid and IUI) but it sucks when you feel totally alone in the process.

Today is 10 DPO but I have really short cycles, AF is due on the 16th so I think I'm out. I'm not sure I can endure another rollercoaster cycle but we'll see. Might take a break next month. We'll see.

How's everyone else doing?

Sorry to the ladies who got AF. I'm due the 16th so I may be joining you guys. Welp, all we can do is keep trying.

Drjo - glad you have a diagnosis and can treat it. I have this nausea issue that won't go away and no one can tell me why, therefore no one can treat me. GL.

Turtle - How do you stay so on top of this thread and everyone's situation. You are quite gifted! Your support is so much appreciated. Not too happy with the DF at this stage, which sucks because I have my follow up RE appt tomorrow to decide what our next steps are (most likely Clomid and IUI) but it sucks when you feel totally alone in the process.

Today is 10 DPO but I have really short cycles, AF is due on the 16th so I think I'm out. I'm not sure I can endure another rollercoaster cycle but we'll see. Might take a break next month. We'll see.

You are soooo Not alone! We're here for you and I even have an RE appt. tomorrow too. Not sure DH is coming either cause he thinks the doc talks down to him. Not sure where he gets these things. Men!

AFM, I hope to get a treatment plan tomorrow too. All labs and pituitary MRI were good. I'm thinking meds and monitoring this month. Then IUI and meds in March if needed.

BD will be easy this month b/c it will be a weekend. March will be midweek O and that's stressful trying to make the time. I need to know what the odds are with IUI verses BD. Anyone know about the percentages of success?

Hi everyone,

Im 8dpo now so not sure what day I should be testing. Any ideas?

My next period is due 22nd Jan but I cant wait till then haha x

Welcome to the new girls! :dust:

Sorry if AF got some of you :(

I am on my phone now and it's harder to reply individually but I have read :)

CD 15 for me and we got to DTD last night. Hopefully I timed it right, pretty sure O happened CD13 but I guess I could be wrong. Now the wait begins!

Hi!
First of all, congrats on the BFPs! They give me hope.. :) I wish you girls a H&H 9 months!

Afm, still no AF! I'm 17dpo now, CD28... Did a test this morning, bfn.. Last night I had AF cramps again, was sure it was coming, but they were gone by morning. That's the 4th time in 6days. Right now, there is no sign of AF...

Do you think my gyno will be able to tell me something tomorrow? I think it would be too early to see anything on a US if I were pregnant. But is there a way for her to see if I am about to start my period?

Last night I got my usual menstrual cramps, very dull. I just knew I was going to wake up with AF. Nothing just yet.

Tested this am on a dollar store cheapie... Bfn :( I'm chalking this month up to an off cycle. Best of luck to the rest of you ladies.

You are soooo Not alone! We're here for you and I even have an RE appt. tomorrow too. Not sure DH is coming either cause he thinks the doc talks down to him. Not sure where he gets these things. Men!

AFM, I hope to get a treatment plan tomorrow too. All labs and pituitary MRI were good. I'm thinking meds and monitoring this month. Then IUI and meds in March if needed.

BD will be easy this month b/c it will be a weekend. March will be midweek O and that's stressful trying to make the time. I need to know what the odds are with IUI verses BD. Anyone know about the percentages of success?

You're so sweet. Thank you. And I'm in the RE waiting room right now. We're going to talk next steps. Probably Clomid and IUI. And AF is due tomorrow so hopefully we'll start the Clomid right away. I'm slightly nervous, excited and anxious. My doctor isn't the friendliest so I have to be prepped with questions or he just hands me a packet and sends me on my way.

Good luck at your appt and again thanks for the pick me up!

Sorry to hear that Laura, there's still a chance if no af though ? X

Hello All, I realized I didn't properly introduce myself. I've glanced at a few of your posts and wish you all the best, hopefully we can catch up.

@donjenstein, I'm glad you are in a position where you can start taking alternative measures. Best wishes. I hate you have a sucky doctor, not very talkative. From my experience most doctors are super fast and I hate that. My most recent gyn was super. She answered all my questions, talked to me before, during and after my exam. Energy was good and I hope when we do conceive she can be my doctor. I will be high risk and I not for certain she does high risk.

@laura/babywanted like I've heard a million times "you not out until AF arrives".

@everyone I hope we all get our :bfp: soon. Its amazing that when you want a child it becomes a challenge :)

afm: This is my 2nd cycle NTNP, or as I like to call it "trying, not planning" rather! We started trying 8/17/14 for 3 unsuccessful cycles. I also found out I had diabetes type 2 in June. Found out November my bg numbers had increased as well! Being discouraged, a natural worrier and learning my condition was worst I decided to stand back and focus on controlling my bg. Ttc is very stressful. I also thought maybe I had PCOS, or thyroid issues, something that was preventing conception. My son was born 2005. I also had a unsuccessful pregnancy back in 2008. So its been 6 years! Granted dh and I just started ttc in 08/14 for that last 2-3 years we were using p/o method. I just really felt like it should have happened already.......so gyn tested hormones, thyroid, for PCOS, everything was negative. I also got an ultrasound which discovered 2 pea size fibroids. Apparently nothing to worry about, uterine line and everything else good. That was a relief. She pretty much said it I wasn't pregnant in 6 months with controlled bg then she would investigate further. She didn't suspect anything. Well that was Dec 2014. Here I am CD34 of 32 day average. Last 2 months my cycle had been at 29 & 30 days both falling on the 13th. I could test now but honestly I rather test with higher odds. I'm over the poas addiction, lol. My cycle also was every 35 days 4 months back, so I figure Saturday CD36 will be good. Honestly yall, I think I'm pregnant. Just got a feeling. Hope I'm right. No promising symptoms, besides a late AF.

Alikat, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck! Did your temp go up this morning, helping to confirm your suspected O date? I hope so!

Bajayby, thanks for the testing date! I'll get you moved to that. :)

Soontobe, I would definitely retest today or tomorrow if still no AF yet! Good luck! :)

Desiree, so sorry that the :witch: got you. I hope next month is your month! :hugs:

babifever, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll definitely get you added! :) I love hearing how confident you are that this is your month, I really hope you're right!!! Only a couple more days until you get to test, yay!!! Good luck!

Leti, so sorry that the :witch: arrived for you as well. :hugs: I have my FX for February for you!

Dojen, you're so sweet! Thank you! I'm really not that good though. I read them all, then come back and read one, then type my respons. Read the next, then respond. I just don't post until the end. It's a lot easier to do that on a computer than on a phone, that's for sure! I'm so sorry that you're not happy with DF right now, and that you're feeling so alone in this process. :( I really hope you get some good plans in place at the RE today, and that you leave there feeling confident and like you're on a mission! ;) Good luck, please keep us posted!

Sugar, good luck at your appointment today too! I hope everything goes well for you as well and that you come out with a good plan too. Keep us posted!

Lillys, hi and welcome! :hi: It's really a personal choice as to when to test, but of course the longer you wait, the better chance you have of not getting a false positive. Let me know when you decide on a date and I'll get you added! :thumbup:

Borr, good luck! I really hope you caught that eggie! And welcome to the torturous wait. :haha:

BabyWanted, I really don't know if they'd be able to tell you that at an appointment or not, but they should be able to do blood work to see at the least. So you O'd really early in your cycle this month? How long is your lp normally?

Laura, so sorry. I still hope you get your bfp, there's still a chance!

Good luck to the ladies testing today!!! :dust:

Alikat, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck! Did your temp go up this morning, helping to confirm your suspected O date? I hope so!

Thanks, Turtle! Actually my temps went down :( I have no idea what's going on because my last two cycles were perfect; I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be anovulatory?? Plus we haven't been able to BD the past two days because of hubby's work schedule, which would have been fine if I O'd on the 13th but it's possible that my temp dip is today and I'll O today? Dargh. Better jump him when I get home just in case!

Ooh gl, I'll look forward to hearing the results! Baby dust! Xxx

I'm 9dpo today, had some cramping yesterday and temp hasn't started to drop yet, like it did last month. Couldn't help myself and tested, of course bfn, too early. With dd it wasn't till late in the day 10 dpo that I got my first positive. I also think I'm closer to 8.5 dpo since I think O was later in the evening...

Will be testing again in the morning, and each morning after till AF. Which according to previous cycles will be saturday, only have had a 10 day LP so far. But taking bcomplex so hopefully that helps! Would love even 11 or 12 days. Or for her to just not show up at all would be best!! FX really hope 3rd try is a charm!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Thx for replying Turtle! This is my first month charting, so I don't have a clue how my period normally is.. It's my second month of BC, but we didn't try the first month. I had a 33 or 34 day cycle then, but that might not have been a normal cycle... I have stopped Taking BC pills before, because I felt really bad on most of them, it's always 1 long period, and then back to normal. Unfortunately, I never registered how long the were exactly..

As you can see, I'm missing some important information.. :) and not knowing is driving me crazy. I also have an abnormal crazy fear of not being able to have babies... :( It drives me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->