January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

So I'm absolutely dying to test but really trying to resist the urge! Last real symptoms I had were on Mon 12th with cramps and a single blood spot (never get mid cycle cramps) oh and some stars in my eyes lol cervix has been high and softish since O with loads of white discharge... not sure whether to count myself out or not - don't want the dissapointment:nope: did anyone else have these symptoms before their :bfp:hope everyone else is doing well? :dust:

Thx for replying Turtle! This is my first month charting, so I don't have a clue how my period normally is.. It's my second month of BC, but we didn't try the first month. I had a 33 or 34 day cycle then, but that might not have been a normal cycle... I have stopped Taking BC pills before, because I felt really bad on most of them, it's always 1 long period, and then back to normal. Unfortunately, I never registered how long the were exactly..

As you can see, I'm missing some important information.. :) and not knowing is driving me crazy. I also have an abnormal crazy fear of not being able to have babies... :( It drives me nuts!

So did you use opk's this month, or temp or anything? I'm just wondering how you know that you're 15dpo now (that's what you said, right?) and that you O'd on cd11? Oh wait, I just saw that you said it's your first month charting, so obviously you know by your temps! :dohh: Believe me, you're not alone in that fear. I've had that crazy fear too (and it taking awhile so far certainly isn't helping matters any!), as I think many of us have. :hugs: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your bfp! If not this cycle, then hopefully soon.

Alikat, that's certainly frustrating and confusing! :shrug: Hmmm... I do think trying for again tonight if you can would be a good idea, just in case! Good luck, I hope they start to go up soon!

DHBH, good luck! Keep us posted! At the very least, I hope the B complex helps lengthen your lp! :)

Buttermere, the resisting is hard, isn't it? :haha: Good luck, I hope those were good signs for you!!!

So just a little update...

I'm feeling a lot better today. Thank you so much to all the ladies for your support and encouraging words.

My DF had a great talk last night and I pretty much vented out months of frustration. And for the first time he actually listened and agreed with me - that was a first. We even talked about how I didn't feel he was really participating that much in TTC.

But I saw the RE this morning and we're going to start Clomid and IUI this cycle. I've never been excited for AF to come before! I'm nervous, excited and scared. The statistics don't look great at my age but I'm cautiously optomistic.

So no BFP for me this round but maybe next month!

I just did a test- bfn *sobs*
Also have lots of af type pains in tummy now so I guess that's it for this month..
Just doesn't get any easier to take does it :-(

Dojen, that's all great news! I'm so glad to hear you and DF had such a good talk, and that you have such a good plan in place for next month. Yay! Are you for sure out for this month? :)

ladyV, I'm sorry. :( It really doesn't get any easier, I agree. I always am convinced that I'm not pregnant (because that's easier than the major disappointment when I get my hopes up) but I guess a small part of me is always hopeful still, as I'm always more disappointed than I expect to be. :hugs: Don't forget though, you're still not out! :)

Thanks turtle- I just had a long chat with hubby and he really thinks I need to chill out about it all.. It's so easy for them to say!
I have had so so many symptoms this month, things I have never had before yet they just don't mean anything!!
Sorry for the rant- I've got flu and feel rubbish already but more so now :-(
Anyway hope everyone else is doing better and I'm sure I'll be ok once af gets into full flow- just hate this first bit where you know it's coming and the next cycle seems so far away!
Xxx

Hi can i join plz i got my positive opk today so will be 1dpo on Saturday & testing on the 25th at 8/9dpo good luck to everyone

5dpo , took an FRER :haha: BFN as expected.

Idk I feel as though I am but then an hour later I am sad because I feel like I am probably not. Crazy mood swings today.

I'm starting to get super antzie about testing, like now!! Dh says just to wait and stick to Saturday. He says he doesn't want me to get too excited either and be let down. I could be jumping the gun, but its because I'm late. I've symptom spotted in past. Late af is the best but and even then you can get a negative. Oh well still going to remain hopeful.

5dpo , took an FRER :haha: BFN as expected.

Idk I feel as though I am but then an hour later I am sad because I feel like I am probably not. Crazy mood swings today.

its still early hunni, dont give up just yet.

Thanks ladies. I'm just going to wait it out and if af is still a no show after Feb.4th I plan on making a trip to the Dr.

Dojen, that's all great news! I'm so glad to hear you and DF had such a good talk, and that you have such a good plan in place for next month. Yay! Are you for sure out for this month? :)

ladyV, I'm sorry. :( It really doesn't get any easier, I agree. I always am convinced that I'm not pregnant (because that's easier than the major disappointment when I get my hopes up) but I guess a small part of me is always hopeful still, as I'm always more disappointed than I expect to be. :hugs: Don't forget though, you're still not out! :)

Thanks so much Turtle. I totally appreciate all your positivity and encouragement. Really. So I had an ultrasound this morning and everything looked normal so I figured since we didn't "see anything" that I'd be out. But I did some research and learned that it'd be too early to see a baby at 11DPO.

But AF is due tomorrow and I sort of feel some cramps. I'm kind of ok though if she comes because then I can start the Clomid and IUI. But on the other hand, if I got PG now I'd be super psyched. I just feel like AF is coming. No biggie though.

And when I came home tonight the DF planted a big one on me for like 10 seconds. I guess he really did hear what I needed. Glad he's on board.

Thanks again.

I'm starting to get super antzie about testing, like now!! Dh says just to wait and stick to Saturday. He says he doesn't want me to get too excited either and be let down. I could be jumping the gun, but its because I'm late. I've symptom spotted in past. Late af is the best but and even then you can get a negative. Oh well still going to remain hopeful.

I so hope you get your BFP on Saturday! fx'd for you! :dust:

I so hope you get your BFP on Saturday! fx'd for you! :dust:

thanks love

I have enjoyed catching up- seems we have a few possible BFPs here soon! fingers crossed.

things are still weird over here. CD30 was today and my cycles were 28-29 before this last pregnancy, so was expecting AF yesterday. that being said if I really did O a week late like I think (CD22-23) then AF won't be until next week. this is my first cycle back since pregnancy and breastfeeding, so who knows. really just hoping I have a decent luteal phase.

I had really intense cramps Tuesday night and I never have mid cycle cramps, but if O was last Wed/Thurs it would have only been 5-6 dpo, a tad early for implantation right?? isn't avarage like 8-9? I also felt quite nauseous all day but I am one who thinks you don't really get many symptoms like that til after implantation so who knows. things are weird and it will be nice to see AF (or a bfp!)

I am on vacation this week and get home Monday. still planning to test Tuesday if no AF yet.

Mummafrog- yes I remember you from June Sunflowers! great to see you again. crazy we are TTC twins in the same boat! hope you are loving your little one. maybe we will be bump buddies again?

Hey gals...its been a bit since ive been on the forums as i just chose to take a complete break during the holidays and throw out the stresses of ttc and seeing other bfps etc. And because i didnt track anything im not 100% sure of the exact cycle day im on. I meant to write down when af came last but completely forgot lol. Anyways im pretty sure af was due either yesterday or the day before, but 100% no sign of her as of yet. Although my body sure feels like she should be here. So trying to not keep my mind on it. But if she doesnt arrive by the weekend im testing as i know im def a few days late. I was keeping a bit of a watch on the rough timing of my fertile window and did bd a couple times. Anyways, i may pop in and out as ive been busy with work ever since getting back from the holidays. Good luck to those waiting for their bfp :)

Still up wondering and anxious when I use the rest room. Just want to encourage everyone...your not out until AF says so!

Well bfn today,still cramps and have a been for well over a week,feeling pretty much like I'm out,just waiting for af to show now even though not due for another 4 days at least as sometimes have a 2 day extra thrown in a few times a year,just really don't feel like this is my month.dh seems to think it will just happen like it did last time,the most frustrating words ever!! So glad to see lots of bfps though and sorry for the ladies that the witch got and go to all testing over the next few days xxx

I'm out, AF got me. :(

I am gonna try to stay away from this forum next cycle.. Reading pregnancy symptoms from other women, it drives me crazy. Even though it felt good not to be alone in obsessing over every little twitch, it also made it impossible for me to take my mind off, because I spent so much time here, reading..

Thx for the support and the kind words! I will still cross my fingers for all girls still waiting to test! May this be your month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->