January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Good morning ladies! I've been so so busy at work i haven't had any time to catch up on here.
Welcome to the new girls, welcome back Orion! Its nice to see you back here :wave:

Today I'm only at work for 2 hours (after only 5 hours of sleep) and then going home to DTD since the CBFM gave me a peak reading. Wahoo! :happydance:
After that were off to Atlantic City for the night.

I wish everyone lots of luck and baby dust!!! :dust:

10 dpo, no symptoms, temp hasn't dropped, bfn still. May still be more liken 9.5 dpo with O being in the evening. DD tested with fmu on 10dpo and bfn, that afternoon clear bfp, so still possible! Had a dream I got my bfp, kinda disappointing when I woke up and was just a dream :dohh:

10 dpo, no symptoms, temp hasn't dropped, bfn still. May still be more liken 9.5 dpo with O being in the evening. DD tested with fmu on 10dpo and bfn, that afternoon clear bfp, so still possible! Had a dream I got my bfp, kinda disappointing when I woke up and was just a dream :dohh:

It's still early. My everything is crossed for you!

I'm starting to get super antzie about testing, like now!! Dh says just to wait and stick to Saturday. He says he doesn't want me to get too excited either and be let down. I could be jumping the gun, but its because I'm late. I've symptom spotted in past. Late af is the best but and even then you can get a negative. Oh well still going to remain hopeful.

I so hope you get your BFP on Saturday! fx'd for you! :dust:

thanks love
Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!! Will check for your good news!!

babifever hoping you get a bfp!

DHBH0930 can't wait until you test again!

around 2 DPO here. Could time be any slower? Going to test probably on thursday, will be around 8-9 DPO. With my daughter I got faint lines since 7DPO so I might cave earlier!

I am 4DPO and the days are going so slowly! I don't usually ovulate so have no days to will away. I ovulated Monday (+OPK) so I am really impatiently waiting! Xx

Ladies, I am out this month :/
I am scheduling my 3d IUI for Jan 28th. Will see what happens this time.

Hey...

I should be testing on 20th. Fingers crossed.

Good morning, and good luck to those still testing today! :dust:

ladyV, you're so right...it's easy for them to say to chill out! :) I hope the flu is starting to go away and that you're starting to feel better, both physically and emotionally! :hugs:

Mom2, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck!

Twicky, that's hilarious that you were testing already! :haha: I get those same mood swings where I'm convinced one second that I am, then convinced the next second that I'm not...every month. :dohh: Hopefully one of these times we'll be right about the first part of that equation and not the last! :)

Babifever, can't wait to see how your test turns out tomorrow! Good luck!!!

Laura, I really hope you get some answers long before the 4th! Are you going to test anymore until then?

Dojen, :hugs:! You're so sweet. :) Oh yeah, you definitely wouldn't be able to see anything on an US at 11dpo (I don't think you can until about 5.5-6 weeks, right?) so that doesn't mean you're out! You said AF is due today, has she arrived? I hope not! I'm so glad to hear that DF is being receptive to what you said! :hugs:

Justa, you're right that the average day for implantation is 9dpo, but they say it can be anywhere from 6-12dpo. So it might have been that after all! I really hope so! Try to enjoy the rest of your vacation and know those tests will be waiting for you when you get home. :)

Orion, hi and welcome back!!! Good to see you again! I hope the break was nice and relaxing for you. :) That's great news that you're a few days late, I have everything crossed for you that this is your month! I'll add you for Sunday testing, but will happily change it if you have a day you'd prefer. Good luck and keep us posted!

Mrs n, sorry about the bfn's still! :( I have my FX for you though! :hugs:

BabyWanted, I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you. :hugs: I totally understand about these boards making you obsess more sometimes. Take all the time you need away, and just know we'll be here for you if/when you want to come back! :flower:

MnG, so exciting that you got your peak reading this morning! :happydance: Good luck, I SO hope you catch that eggie!!! Enjoy your getaway in AC, and enjoy that hotel bd session! :winkwink:

DHBH, I hope your dream is a good sign of things to come! Don't give up hope yet, it's still really early. FX!

Borr and Teeny, the TWW seems to drag by slower than any other time, doesn't it? :haha: Good luck!

Soontobe, so sorry that the :witch: got you as well. :( I really hope the 3rd time is the charm for you! (well, 3rd time with IUI that is)

Samsam, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck, and I'll get you added! :)

Hi all! 11 dpo here (maybe closer to 10, but FF says 11). Normally AF would have been due yesterday and she was a no show, so that's good news ... but stark BFN this morning. Sigh.

Really hoping AF stays away this weekend and I can test again Monday or Tuesday...

Thanks turtle...im not sure if i will test tomorrow or sunday so you can just keep it sunday :) im crossing my fingers than this month is finally it :)

I'm out, AF got me. :(

I am gonna try to stay away from this forum next cycle.. Reading pregnancy symptoms from other women, it drives me crazy. Even though it felt good not to be alone in obsessing over every little twitch, it also made it impossible for me to take my mind off, because I spent so much time here, reading..

Thx for the support and the kind words! I will still cross my fingers for all girls still waiting to test! May this be your month!!

I feel totally the same babywanted.. I love coming on here and checking symptoms, chatting, getting excited about testing but when it's a negative result every month I seem to take it so bad.

I know I am so blessed to have my two and I never take that for granted but this time is proving v difficult for us and I guess that just makes you want it more!

Anyway huge good luck wishes to everyone else and hopefully we'll all get our bfp soon! Xxx

I think I may be back with you soon ladies....my bfps are getting fainter and almost bfns now. Just waiting for the :witch: to show so I can move on. Oh what a rollercoaster few days it's been!!!

Good luck to those still waiting to test!! :dust:

Thanks turtle...im not sure if i will test tomorrow or sunday so you can just keep it sunday :) im crossing my fingers than this month is finally it :)

I'll be testing Tom. Still no AF.

Aaah babylove I'm soooo sorry to hear that.... Hugs xx

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow and OMG I am losing it :)

I told myself I wouldn't test until next wed. when I was 11dpo but I dont know if I can wait that long. I wanna POAS NOW :haha:

I just feel it in my gut that I am and its frustrating to have to wait. blah.

Thanks turtle,not testing again now,just going to wait it out,so fed up of the bfn xx

So sorry babylove. FX'd there is nothing wrong. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->