January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hey ladies, thank you, sadly all tests are now negative *sigh* onto February I go!

Good luck everyone still waiting to test.x :dust:

*sneaks in*... Can I join in please...? :)

10dpo today, cycles vary between 25 and 28/29 days so AF is due in anywhere between 2 and 5 days... But My last cycle was 30 days so that threw a spanner in the works!
FF says I'm due on 21st and Ovia says I'm due on 22nd - so to be on the safe side, I'll say I'll test on 22nd!
I try not to test early as I'm not tough enough to deal with the BFN's..!

Hey everybody its 4 am in morning and I'm up, probably because I'm so anxious. I started to test but dh and I are suppose to together. Almost there lol

Hello Beautiful ladies, I'm happy to let yal know I got my this morning. I have built a rapport with a few threads and don't feel like typing the same thing over/over again. You can visit my announcement and picture here: There's a season for everything!

never give up ladies, if you remember this was the cycle we stopped the technicalities and took myself out of the ttc mindset, stop tracking/bbt, everything. I truly believe everything happens when its suppose too! Now I have to tackle this diabetes now. Love, blessings and baby dust to you all. Thanks so much for the support, I will be around

Babylove: I'm so sorry! :hugs: I had a chemical pregnancy on my 2nd try for dd and it was very sad :cry: it's such a let down after getting so excited over a bfp. Sounds like your taking it very well. Good luck next month!

Babifever: congrats!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

11dpo (or closer to 10, not 100% sure) no temp drop! I know it can vary, but last month it dropped the day BEFORE AF so, here's hoping! Had a 10 day LP last 2 months so if 11 dpo than it is SUPPOSED to start today. I have lots of cramping right now, but it feels sharper than AF *usually feels. Took a test, *might be a real squinter there, or I'm just seeing the indent in the strip, will keep testing through out the day. Hope I get my bfp!!!!

GL other ladies still testing!

Babylove so sorry to hear this :( sending tons of hugs! I've had a chemical too and it's really hard on our minds and heart <3

Babifever congratulations! Must be feeling so happy and excited! :happydance:

Announcement here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2276477-theres-season-everything.html

Hello Beautiful ladies, I'm happy to let yal know I got my this morning. I have built a rapport with a few threads and don't feel like typing the same thing over/over again. You can visit my announcement and picture here: There's a season for everything!

never give up ladies, if you remember this was the cycle we stopped the technicalities and took myself out of the ttc mindset, stop tracking/bbt, everything. I truly believe everything happens when its suppose too! Now I have to tackle this diabetes now. Love, blessings and baby dust to you all. Thanks so much for the support, I will be around

Oh I love hearing a bfp story! Very happy for you and here's wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! Xxxxx

Hello ladies! I just spent the last two days reading this whole thread!! I'd Love to join your group. I am not a big poster but I love to follow along and read everyone's experiences. I am one DPO right now. I feel like the next two weeks are going to drag! This is only our first cycle TTC #2 but it's amazing how quickly the anxiousness and excitement all comes back. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting to test!

Hi ladies - witch got me today. :cry: On to next month! Good luck to those still waiting!!

So sorry Babylove, I was following your journey and rooting for you. But you're right. Chin up and on to February.

So, something weird is going on with me. I have a super regular cycle. I use Ovia and she predicts my period to like the minute for the past 7 cycles I've been using it. Well, of course this upcoming cycle is the cycle I'm going to do Clomid and IUI and now AF is 2 days late. And BFN's. Well, I used a Wondfo this morning and I never trust those. I brought a FRER to work (lol) just in case. I do feel some AF like cramping but of course the one cycle I want her to come and she doesn't.

I wish I knew either way what's going on. If AF is coming I just want to get this fertility cycle going. I hate this limbo, ya know. I feel like I'm being punished for testing too early (hahhaa).

Anyone else late with BFN's? Oh, I'm also 13DPO.

Im out, AF is here cramping earlier this morning was just AF who came a couple hours later. So was just indent on test strip, was looking too hard at it! Guess this cycle just different with temp not dropping till tomorrow then. Could've been higher still just from having to get up a lot with dd... oh well, onto cycle 4. Not happy that my LP now 3 months in a row is 10 days, even with bcomplex...1-2 months I was like maybe it's just some off cycles, but 3 in a row is pretty consistent

Hope cycle 4 is lucky for us! GL ladies hope I don't see you in next month's group!

Well 7dpo here...was taking a walk and saw -get this- a stork in my backyard. Hope it is a good omen?

I had some -tmi- creamy cm yesterday and now it seems like im dried up, im hungry, and I have been peeing a lot.

I dunno, feeling good about this cycle guys. I hope it is the one because after this I am back to WTT for awhile.

I'm out! AF show up yesterday...I'm ok with it because this was our first month officially TTC and it took us almost two years to get pregnant and stay pregnant. Moving on to next month!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies waiting to test

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I managed to read thelady few pages and I'm so sorry to hear your news babylove. :hugs2:
Welcome to the new girls. :wave:
I hope you all enjoy your stay here and get your bfps! :)

AFM, hotels are a marvelous, marvelous thing :happydance: Hubby and I got to DTD 3 days in a row (plus O -5) so that egg has 0% of survival this month! We'll even give it a try tonight if we're somehow still alive after our adventurous wkend :)

Babylove, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how disappointing that must be, I really feel it for you. I pray that you will exerience that excitement again soon.

Babifever, congratulations. What wonderful news!

Hope everyone else is doing well. My husband is waiting to hear about a new job in the next few days - if he gets it we'll be moving and can finally settle down and build a home. We've moved around so much in the last few years and now we're staying with my parents in between moves! I wonder if it's playing a part in our lack of ttc success! I really hope he gets it so we know where we'll be.

OMG...I Just got my BFP :) Bought a hpt and tested on a 2hr hold. Came up almost right away and clear as day. Very strong line.I will have to post a pic when im not on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->