January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

OMG...I Just got my BFP :) Bought a hpt and tested on a 2hr hold. Came up almost right away and clear as day. Very strong line.I will have to post a pic when im not on my phone.

yay congrats!!

Thanks ladies :) Me and dh are still in shock. It wont feel real for us until i can buy a digi and see pregnant on it lol. I was just expecting yet another negative lol.

This is one of the Compliments one step brand tests...the cheapest i could find as the dollar stores had none. Showed up within seconds before the dye was all the way across.

Attachments

• 20150117_150001.jpg
    20150117_150001.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Orion. Beautiful lines.

So AFM, AF is going on 3 days late. And BFNs all around. So frustrated. I was so ready to start my Clomid tomorrow. I just wanted to get started with the assisted fertility and now this. Grrrr.

Anyway, I'm off Sunday and Monday from work (yeah!) so if AF doesn't come I'll probably be all over the boards and HPTs obsessing. I'd love a distraction.

What's going on with everyone else?

Congrats Orionfox. How many DPO are you? That is one super awesome line! Xx

Congrats Orion! H&H 9 months! Looks like staying away from the boards worked for us both this month! Yay! :happydance:

Congrats Orion! That line is sooo impressive! X

Congratulations Orion!! :happydance:

I have dark line envy! Mine is not getting darker and think it will be a chemical. Tummy is bloated but hormone levels just not rising. Just want it over and done with. :nope:

So bfn yet again,so fed up,had what I thought were really good symptoms but I guess our bodies love to play tricks on us 😞 congrats to the bfps x

OMG...I Just got my BFP :) Bought a hpt and tested on a 2hr hold. Came up almost right away and clear as day. Very strong line.I will have to post a pic when im not on my phone.

Omg!!! Congrats! !!!! :happydance:

Babylove I'm so sorry, it must feel so crushing :cry: this is meant to happen for you, move forward positively darling <3

Babifever - I thought this would be your month when you said about stopping all the temping and charting! I had that thought. I'm so thrilled for you :happydance:

Orion oh my goodness hurray for you too! This is a big bfp month isn't it :happydance:

All bfp ladies try to remember to enjoy your early pregnancy, worrying won't change anything! I used to talk to my little bean when I was in my early weeks, it was nice to walk around and know I was never alone :haha::cloud9:

So sorry for those who got af.. keep going ladies X

DHBH - 4 is my lucky number and my girl was conceived in cycle 4, praying it is your lucky month too!:hugs:

Aww Dojen that sounds so frustrating... I know it's like IMPOSSIBLE, but as soon as you put it from your mind your period will show up, the mind has a really strong influence over the body I think and when I was so sure I was pregnant it would delay my period for days. But saying that late BFP's are possible too :hugs:Do your best to be patient, the right thing will happen, either this will be it or you'll move onto assisted conception, at least it is one or the other :)

Aww Lillian.. how many days have you been testing? It can take up to 72 hours for the lines to look any different and it still be normal. Besides tests can be different, urine can be different concentrations etc.. what's going on? X

How are you feeling Turtle hunny? <3

AFM - Hmmmm.... I am now 16dpo and the feeling of 'period-is-coming' is starting to go again.. had another really intense dream about being pregnant, this morning my beds smell was strong and made me sicky and I promise they are new sheets :haha: But no other symptoms.. test yesterday morning and BFN so not sure what's happening.
For arguments sake, say I definitely ovulated on the 2nd, if I am breastfeeding could that make my luteal phase longer? I thought breastfeeding would just make me less likely to ovulate.. :dohh::wacko:

Aww Lillian.. how many days have you been testing? It can take up to 72 hours for the lines to look any different and it still be normal. Besides tests can be different, urine can be different concentrations etc.. what's going on? X

that's very sweet of you! I am getting more a faint cross line on the clearblue, but what worries me is the frer is still as faint a it was on Friday evening. Just have to wait till tomorrow but i am not holding hope, but thanks for commenting :hugs:

AFM - Hmmmm.... I am now 16dpo and the feeling of 'period-is-coming' is starting to go again.. had another really intense dream about being pregnant, this morning my beds smell was strong and made me sicky and I promise they are new sheets :haha: But no other symptoms.. test yesterday morning and BFN so not sure what's happening.
For arguments sake, say I definitely ovulated on the 2nd, if I am breastfeeding could that make my luteal phase longer? I thought breastfeeding would just make me less likely to ovulate.. :dohh::wacko

It's those bedding/cleaning smells that i am missing out on - the smell of detergent was one of my biggest signs in first two pregnancies. Sounds very hopeful! :thumbup:

I have dark line envy! Mine is not getting darker and think it will be a chemical. Tummy is bloated but hormone levels just not rising. Just want it over and done with. :nope:

Ah Lilllian, I really hope this isn't the case for you :hugs: leave it a day or 2 and try again. Remember some tests have less dye in them etc. keeping everything crossed for you.xx

Ah Lilllian, I really hope this isn't the case for you :hugs: leave it a day or 2 and try again. Remember some tests have less dye in them etc. keeping everything crossed for you.xx

Thanks babylove. I have done so many tests now though that they can only mean the same thing and all the lines are exactly the same. Just not sure whether i need to get checked at the doctor if I don't bleed by a certain time? been reading about ectopic pregnancies etc.

Ah hun, I praying so hard it's not the case!!! I have a doctors tomorrow that I booked last week but figured I'll still go, get it on my records etc. I started af today so in a way that was a relief!

Try and keep positive, you may just have a shy one. Have you tried a digi or other brands to see what happens?? Sending lots of :hugs: and sticky vibes your way!!!xx

Ah hun, I praying so hard it's not the case!!! I have a doctors tomorrow that I booked last week but figured I'll still go, get it on my records etc. I started af today so in a way that was a relief!

Try and keep positive, you may just have a shy one. Have you tried a digi or other brands to see what happens?? Sending lots of :hugs: and sticky vibes your way!!!xx

Never even got a 'pregnant' on the digi. That had me worried from the start. Think I will book a doc's in the morning to do the same. How long after a blank on the test did you come on? Maybe mine will be Tuesday? Just want this month to wizz by now :hugs:

I never got a digi either that's what had me worried too. Have you tested again? I got my first negative yesterday and bleeding started today. I'm so sorry Hun, it really sucks doesn't it. I'm still hoping yours isn't the same as me tho and you've got a sticky one :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->