January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

8dpo today and well it looks like I am out...got a BFN on first response...plus my temp dipped from 97.0 all the way to 96.4...

Good luck to all other ladies and congrats to all the BFPers :happydance:

I guess it is back to WTT for me for a whole 2 years, this month was my last shot as DH and I told ourselves if we didn't get it this month, we would focus on school and our DD.

Still sad :cry:

Hi ladies I'm new to this I'm feeling a little lost I'm 10dpo today but got a bfn this morning is it too early for testing I feel out but still want to hope

Congrats Orionfox. How many DPO are you? That is one super awesome line! Xx

Im about 18-20dpo...i was about 4 days late for af so i decided to test as i had no spotting etc to tell me that af was on her way. Never have ib either. But i did have sensitive nipples, stiff lower back, burping at random times, and feeling tired. I didnt test sooner as ive had those symptoms before and it landed being af. Also this cycle we werent actively trying, so i didnt want to stress myself out and just waiting if af came or not. Soooo excited as its an AWESOME early birthday present for me as my birthday is on the 28th :)

Ok ladies I am driving myself nuts with the Wondfo test! I thought I seen a faint like yesterday at 11 dpo and the again today at 12 dpo. Any thoughts from you ladies greatly appreciated! Feel free to tweak if you would like :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150118_110355.jpg
    IMG_20150118_110355.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 16
Mommasboys I can definitely see something on that test! FX!! Congrats Orion amazing lines! I am driving myself crazy as well, I swear their is a shadow on mine too! Sorry if you seen me post this in another thread,trying to keep up with a lot of differnt ladies in different threads!

Attachments

• 20150118_081331.jpg
    20150118_081331.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
I've just ordered some IC 'super-early' tests. Never used them before and always prefer to wait to see if AF shows rather than serial testing, and I've only ever ended up testing once as AF was late...
But now 7-8 months down the line with no BFP, I think I'm becoming a bit obsessed and want to know what's happening sooner...!
They won't arrive for a couple of days (probably a good thing, lol) - so I'll probably start testing Tuesday (20th) or Wednesday 21st...

Looks like I won't have a chance to test this month. I'm on CD16 and had an ultrasound today. I'm not expected to ovulate til wednesday at the earliest. I have a 14 day LP so that puts me testing in February.

Well looks like I may be out too...AF started this afternoon (2 days early) disappointed but on to next month I go xxx

Little late to the party (I'm not very good with posting at the forum regularly) but would like to join in! AF is due around my birthday (EEK) so I'm hoping for a BFP - although I will be fine if it's not my turn yet - and will be testing in a couple of days unless of course AF shows up!

Lillian how long have you been getting positives for? Really hope it works out for you.

How are you doing babylove? Sounds like you're dealing really well!

Congrats orion! How exciting. Was your af late? How many dpo was that test and did you feel any different before testing?

Ok ladies just did another test (yes I know I'm crazy lol) after holding my pee for 5 hours and I seen a line within a few mins. What do you ladies think? Heading to get a FRER for in the morning Fx.

Attachments

• 20150118_131942-1.jpg
    20150118_131942-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
Oh Babylove, I'm so very, very sorry! :hugs: We're here for you if you want to talk. :(

MemmJ, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck! :)

babifever, congrats!!! Great news! :) Want me to change it on the front page?

LiteBRIGHT, hi and welcome to you as well! :hi: Good luck, what day would you like me to put you down for?

MnG, your chances sound great this month! See, maybe all you needed was hot hotel bd'ing to make it happen! :winkwink: FX!!!

Cupof, that's exciting on your husband and the job!!! Good luck, I really hope he gets it! Keep us posted! :)

Orion, huge congrats!!! So happy for you!!! Can I change it on the front page? Wow, your lines look amazing!!!!

Lillian, I'm so sorry to you as well. :( I really hope that it's just a fluke and that it's just a slow riser on your hcg. I have everything crossed for you that those lines start to darken soon! :hugs:

Twicky, 8dpo is still WAY early to be testing, I would definitely not consider you out just because you got a bfn that early! How long is your lp usually? A temp drop that early could easily just be an implantation drop. Don't give up yet!!!

Hoping, hi and welcome! :hi: Good luck, what day would you like me to put you down for? 10dpo is still really early, don't give up!

Mommasboys, I think I see something on that last test you posted! Yay! :happydance: Good luck, I hope they get darker for you!

hiphop, I'm sorry, I don't see anything on that test, but I know a lot of times it's darker in person. Good luck, keep us posted!

Drjo, sorry that it looks like you'll be pushed out to February for testing! :( I hope you hang around here with us though while you wait!

Katie, hi and welcome to you as well! :hi: What day do you want me to put you down for? Tuesday? I hope you get your birthday bfp! :)

So sorry to all that the :witch: got, and good luck to those still waiting to test! :dust: to you all!!! :hugs:

Lillian how long have you been getting positives for? Really hope it works out for you.

How are you doing babylove? Sounds like you're dealing really well!

Congrats orion! How exciting. Was your af late? How many dpo was that test and did you feel any different before testing?
Yes af was about 4 days late. I had forgot to write down the exact af start day so i was just going by when i thought it was. I did feel a bit different, but most of the symptoms i had were ones i had when i got bfns. But the ones that were slightly questionable were burping at random times, really tired and the other day at work i gagged when i was helping one of the kids in the bathroom after a bm and i normally dont after being used to it so much. I knew i needed to test because there was no sign of af coming.

Turtle- thanks and yes you can change it on the front page :) Yeah i was shocked to see how dark it was, but not surprising since i never tested earlier. It made me feel better though seeing it so dark so im not worrying too much that it may become a chemical. Im keeping fx that its a sticky one :)

Twicky - there's no way you can count yourself out yet!! I didn't get bfp until 15dpo with DD. I know it sucks to get your hopes up, but it's not over yet!

Mommas I def see a line for you! Hope they keep getting darker.

Orion congrats! How do you have the self control to not start poas earlier? I always start at like 8dpo even tho I know it's absurd.

Afm, I'm 3 dpo and have been cramping since ovulation. I don't remember ever cramping for so long but it's possible I could have and just never payed attention to it?

Lite- thanks...the reason why i never tested earlier was we were on a break from ttc. I just wanted to focus on relaxing during the holidays and not think about babies. The only one thing i did was i knew where my fertile period was and made sure to bd during then as i didnt want to fully waste a cycle. I also took the holidays off from the forums. Had i been fully trying like before trust me i would have been testing sooner lol.

Just took an Answer FRER after a 2 hour hold and I think I can safely say it is positive. Fx it's a sticky bean :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150118_183422-1.jpg
    20150118_183422-1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member