• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hi Ladies. Just checking in again. Congrats to all the bfp's since my last visit!
AFM, I've been taking tests since 8dpo and all were negative. I'm thinking those darn prometrium supplements are giving me symptoms that make me more hopeful than I should be. I'm 12dpo today. Doctors appt yesterday morning went as I expected...nothing exciting, no callbacks so I was told to expect my period in a few days. To amuse myself, I bought a two pack of FRER tests and a two pack equate brand. Prob a waste of mine, but since my ectopic I've become ten times the POAS addict as I was before. Prayers for all those waiting to test, and those whose red rivers have started to flow. Praying we all get our sticky beans soon.
Doesn't help me much that within the last month two friends have announced pregnancies, one cousin had a baby Monday, and one friend is due any day now. My day shall come!

10DPO today, want to test tomorrow but gonna try to hold out til 12DPO!

Its so hard to hold out.... I know I've read so many posts of ladies getting BFPs at 8-9 dpo which makes me even more insane haha ..... Good luck!!!

It's def hard to hold out!! I'm starting testing now at 8dpo but won't feel too let down until I get closer to 15 dpo which is when I got the faint + with DD. I bought a 50 pack of wondfo tests. anyone know how sensitive they are?

I've not really much for symptoms. Just some crampiness and feeling slightly queasy. The cramps come and go. And the queasiness I'm saying is just all in my head. Time will tell! Good luck ladies

Yes meek it is hard to wait when so many people are getting their :BFP: so early!
LiteB Ive never used wondfo before but they seem to be okay from what I've heard. Fx'd you get your BFP soon! I'm trying not to SS too much but have definitely been noticing more cm than usual and today I feel headachy and a bit queezy.. But then again so is the hubby so I'm putting thay down to our late night and early morning! Not enough sleep
Zzzz....

Sorry for all the BFN's and to those that the witch got :hugs: I hope you all have some exciting news to share soon! To give you all some hope I tested at 12dpo and got an extremely faint line after 10 mins so thought it was an evap and then my BFP at 15dpo was noticeable but still a lot fainter than the control line! So if your getting BFN's at 9/10dpo then don't lose hope! :flower:

Turtle - I have no plans for this weekend so just going to have a relaxing one doing a bit of housework, watching TV and maybe go for a walk. :coffee:

I hope everyone else has a great weekend! :thumbup:

Xx

12DPO and thought I would test just for the sake of it as all I've had are BFN. Got my sample ready and reached for the tests to find out I have used them all! :dohh::dohh:. Oh well, they won't be here in time to test before AF is due so I guess I am saving myself some money! :haha:
Either AF will be here or the tests. One way or the other I will know for sure. Xx

8dpo caved in today & not seeing anything yet but will be testing next few days now since i've started. Both previous pregnancys got bfp on 9dpo so hoping i get something in next couple of days

Well got a call from my doctor and I go Thursday to see my high risk doctor. I'm nervous that it's going to be bad news but trying to stay positive. I want even be but a little over 5 weeks so I'm not exactly sure what all they can actually see that early. Fx for it all to go good.

Congrats to all the bfp's h&h months. Fx for all you ladies still waiting to test!

Hello Ladies! Happy Saturday to you! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.:flower:

AKirkland~Congrats to you!:happydance:

MnG~Your dream was really funny! Good luck with IUI in February.

Bing~How are you feeling these days?

Mommas~Good luck at the high risk Dr. Please keep us updated. Everything crossed that the little bean is a sticky one.:hugs:

For all of the ladies that AF came or feel out, sending you a (((BIG HUG)))!

AFM, I am CD6 and work has slowed down…..so I am back to obsessing about getting preggers. I have my first appointment with the new RE this Tuesday. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. We are celebrating my birthday this weekend with family. Hubby and I are going to do fondue tonight at the Melting Pot. Yummm!:happydance:

Baby Dust to all!:dust:

Enjoy your birthday weekend yoga! I love the melting pot.. delish!!

Happy Birthday Yoga! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and get spoilt rotten! :flower:

I'm good thank you. Only really suffering with sore BB's, some bloatedness, peeing more and tiredness. Me and hubby are arguing when to tell immediate family at the moment. We will see them all on valentines weekend so I want to tell them then (I'll be 9 weeks) but hubby wants to wait until Mothers Day (I'll be 13 weeks)! :growlmad: the reason he doesn't want to tell ppl valentines weekend is because his dad is having a knee operation done that weekend. But I think telling his parents before hand will take his dads mind off the operation the next day, as he is bound to feel nervous about it. What do you think?

Well got a call from my doctor and I go Thursday to see my high risk doctor. I'm nervous that it's going to be bad news but trying to stay positive. I want even be but a little over 5 weeks so I'm not exactly sure what all they can actually see that early. Fx for it all to go good.

Congrats to all the bfp's h&h months. Fx for all you ladies still waiting to test!

Good luck for your appointment mommasboys! I think if they do a scan at that point they can see the sac on but you won't be able to hear a heartbeat until around week 7. Let us know how it goes.

Xx

Happy Birthday Yoga! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and get spoilt rotten! :flower:

I'm good thank you. Only really suffering with sore BB's, some bloatedness, peeing more and tiredness. Me and hubby are arguing when to tell immediate family at the moment. We will see them all on valentines weekend so I want to tell them then (I'll be 9 weeks) but hubby wants to wait until Mothers Day (I'll be 13 weeks)! :growlmad: the reason he doesn't want to tell ppl valentines weekend is because his dad is having a knee operation done that weekend. But I think telling his parents before hand will take his dads mind off the operation the next day, as he is bound to feel nervous about it. What do you think?

I think both ideas sound great! Gives his dad something else to think of prior to surgery but I'm leaning toward V day. .. that news makes that day all that much sweeter! :happydance:

AF turned up 4 days early :( I'm out.
Clear Blue digital ovulation and SMEP for us next month!

I like the idea of Mother's Day, as you will be a mother very soon. Xx
MrsLux, sorry the witch got you. Xx

Boo fir af mrsLux but i'm doing smep too next month if out & i do feel out tbh. I tried clear blue digi this month was awesome seeing that smiley & my ic opk turned positive same day though so i'l be sticking to them next cycle but good to try to see if matches up with ic opk

Congrats to those so far with BFPs!! And a big hug to those of you who have to wait one more cycle :hugs:

Tested yesterday for the first time at 12dpo... BFN... no signs of the witch yet though but nor of implantation bleeding either. Sore breast, cm and a little cramping every now and then... those are the same symptoms I experience every month before AF shows and hope for them to be symptoms of a sticky bean... I guess as always, time will tell...

Ok so I caved and tested! 11DPO and I see a faint line! It's so faint though so I can't be sure it's my BFP... Will test again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->