January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Oo good luck my bfp on 10dpo was faint thought it was an evap xx

Good luck mrs Right & fx even if faint it's a bfp do you have a pic?

9dpo & bfn for me today

Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies, no pic though sorry! I'll take a pic of the next one!
Sorry you're out teeny weeny :(

Sorry for all the BFN's and AF.
Had a long chat with my Mum about things which we haven't really done before and she said there is nothing like a little bit of inconvenience to make things happen! She said to sign up for something/Apply for a promo job channel my energy into something and it's bound to happen just to be awkward!!!

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all who got their BFPs :thumbup:
Onwards to the next attempt hopefully for those who the witch got.:flower:

AFM, I'm 12dpiui today - had some 'spotting' yesterday morning that stopped after about an hour, then nothing else all day. More 'spotting' this morning, that's appearing on/off since about 9am. On Fri morning I had cramps like AF was gonna start. I was feeling thirsty too, which is another sign for me in my 'normal' cycle for af to start.
It's my first iui and this is such an emotional roller coaster!! I have been hopeful and then sometimes apprehensive that the iui will work and then this happens and I'm thinking that its not working. It's so confusing!! I wish that AF would start if it's gonna start and then if it's not AF, I want to be able to put my mind at rest and not worry so much. My OH is being so supportive and reassuring saying that it will happen some time for us and if it doesn't happen this time, we will try again.

I can totally see that Braxtonbaby!! Can't wait to see another test!!

Good luck Mrs. Right!!

I have given up on testing since I got a BFN yesterday and 10DPO with a 20 MIU test. So I will just wait for AF to show, on thursday. If she doesn't then I guess I will test but I am pretty confident I am not pregnant, with my daughter I had clear positives at 10DPO

Here it is! Def a great line! Guess I wasn't seeing things yesterday :)

Attachments

• DSC_0108.jpg
    DSC_0108.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 27
Branxtonbaby I think I see something! Test again tomorrow, hope you get your BFP xx

Yay! Mrsright congrats!!

Do you people think cervical position has any indication of pregnancy?

Yay! Mrsright congrats!!

Do you people think cervical position has any indication of pregnancy?

I definitely think it can be although every lady is different. High, soft and more cm than usual is meant to be a good sign. It was for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->