January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Congrats mrsRight! Wishing you a very h&h 9 months

Sorry to those who got af or bfn & feeling out

10dpo- bfn for me today i'm just going to wait for af now as i usually get a clear enough second line on 9dpo & stark white today so i know i'm out onto next cycle

Fx for those still waiting to test & cingrats again to all new Year bfp

Braxton i still see it have you got a frer? Bet it'l be so much more clear on there

Congratulations Mes Right. That is a definite line. Xx
Mom2sam, i know what you mean by being out. When I tested a negative at 10Dpo I knew it wasn't my month. I have always shown by then. There is still time and FX'd the witch doesn't get you. But if you are right and she does, good luck for next month. Xx

Thanks ladies :) Fx'd you all get your BFP soon, whether that be this month or sometime sopn

Bajayby i had some cramps, dizzy in the morning and had slight nausea in the afternoon, i dont know if it was def implantation day but i would like to think so :haha: i'll keep my fx'd for you :hugs:

Mrs_Right CONGRATS on your bfp :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

braxtonbaby Im not sure i see anything, did you test again?

:hi: everyone, hope your weekend was good :friends:

afm: I caved in yesterday morning and :bfn: :dohh: I think that if i was preggers it would have shown up. Ive been having AF type cramps on and off the past few days.. so i think the :witch: is on her way :growlmad:

Good morning all. Hope was everyone's wkend?
More crazy, vivid dreams for me lead me to get excited but my normal cm and eating habits are making me think otherwise. :cry: 4 more days to go! :coffee:

Hi, ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I took a break from the boards this weekend and it was actually pretty nice! :)

Mrs_Right, huge congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can I change it on the front page?

Braxton, I *think* I see something there but not sure. FX! Have you tested again!

Yoga, Happy Birthday, and good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :) I echo everyone else here, I love The Melting Pot! :) Hope you guys had a nice date night there!

Sorry to everyone who the :witch: got, and for everyone else still getting bfn's, I hope those turn into bfp's soon! :hugs:

Hello everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start!:thumbup:

Congratulations Mrs. Right!:happydance:

Turtle~thank you for the well wishes. I hope all of your testing is going well. I hope you enjoyed the break from the boards this weekend. No need to be sorry.

MnG~I hope all of the dreaming turns into a BFP!

Bing~Great to hear you are feeling well! Good luck with deciding when to share the wonderful news with family. Personally, both holidays sound very nice. Mother’s Day would very special. Your family is going to be so excited no matter what day you guys pick.

Good luck to all of the ladies still testing this month and BIG HUGS to anyone who is feeling out.:hugs:

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a really nice weekend.

Hi, ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I took a break from the boards this weekend and it was actually pretty nice! :)

Mrs_Right, huge congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can I change it on the front page?

Braxton, I *think* I see something there but not sure. FX! Have you tested again!

Yoga, Happy Birthday, and good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :) I echo everyone else here, I love The Melting Pot! :) Hope you guys had a nice date night there!

Sorry to everyone who the :witch: got, and for everyone else still getting bfn's, I hope those turn into bfp's soon! :hugs:

Yes turtle please do :happydance:

Thanks yoga!
Am I the only one left testing so late this month? :coffee:

Hello ladies how is everyone doing?

And just waiting to go to the doctor Thursday to see what is going on. Today was day 7 of my shots and needless to say my tummy looks horrible. The thongs we do to be able to have a baby is amazing.:winkwink: I can't even begin to imagine what it will look like in 9 months if we make it that far.

Fx for all you ladies :)

Attachments

• 20150126_205100-1.jpg
    20150126_205100-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
Mommasboys - my bloatedness is bad too and my clothes are already getting tight! Xx

10dpo this morning. Tested on a whim with SMU. It showed up within a minute.... is this finally it? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Edit: you can't see it in this photo but I'm telling you it's there. Ugh!

Attachments

• received_10153131183342975.jpg
    received_10153131183342975.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 28
Oh MnG! I see something! I was just always so cautious of IC's as I had terrible line eye with every one I ever tested with! :haha: Have you ever had shadows like that before on them? I have everything crossed for you! Do you have a FRER to use after a 4 hour hold?

Xx

MnG I can totally see that omg I so have my fingers crossed :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"