January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

A few more days left in January! Baby dust to those about to test! :dust:

MissMandy...updates? What's going on with you today? AF? BFP?

Woo! Tested 2 days early (cause I'm bad, couldn't resist) and got my BFP on Jan 26th! :D :happydance: :dance:

AF got me yesterday.... onto next month then. Congrats to all you ladies who got your BFPs!

Congrats to the ladies with the :bfp:s Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!! :dance:

:dust: and :hugs: to the ladies caught out

MissMandy...updates? What's going on with you today? AF? BFP?

No real updates, just more of the same. Trying to hold off on testing, but I'll probably break down and do another one soon lol.

I'm out the :witch: got me. :cry: Congrats to all of the ladies who got BFP's this month....

Ok, I'm finally willing to accept that I'm out lol. The :witch: is making up for lost time and making it WELL known that she is here today (17 days late)....Still the weirdest period I've ever had, and I'm still having absolutely no pain (which is odd because I normally have at least one day of very strong cramping). Here's hoping that next month is wayyyyyy less confusing :growlmad:!

Oh, MissMandy. I'm sorry. 17 days late?! That's so frustrating. :nope: Who knows why our bodies do these crappy things to us? Just remember that today is the worst day, and you'll be feeling hopeful and excited again in no time. :hugs: Meanwhile, have a nice big drink!

For those of us who missed out on our BFP's in January -- Let's look ahead & stay positive! On to next cycle!

Come join us in the February Testing Thread!

LET'S GET THOSE VALENTINE'S DAY :bfp: 'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/516521-february-testers-thread-valentines-day-love-hugs-kisses-bfps-9-testers.html#post8781745

Any more January testers, want to share their results??

FX'ed!

AF just started with spotting so am out! Gutted that it will be March for next test date with Feb only having 28 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->