January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Texas, congratulations!!! You're right, no arguing with a digi! That's got to be so awesome to see. :happydance:

Britt, congrats again! It's good to know that you've been trying for a year...no meds or medical reasons, just took a long time? I'm on my 9th cycle with no problems that I know of yet, so I guess it's just a waiting game. But it's so uplifting to hear that it happens to other women, too. Thanks for sharing your story. :hugs:

Kit, I'm so sorry about you bfn. :hugs: It's not over yet, though. Chin up.

sorry i must have put it wrong, we were trying for 4 months, but i was determined not to use anything or try anything different until after a year. Good Luck i hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: xx

Well catch you on the other side of the 2ww again, I'm out. AF got me. :dust: to everyone else waiting to know. :dust: :dust:

Texas, congratulations!!! You're right, no arguing with a digi! That's got to be so awesome to see. :happydance:

Britt, congrats again! It's good to know that you've been trying for a year...no meds or medical reasons, just took a long time? I'm on my 9th cycle with no problems that I know of yet, so I guess it's just a waiting game. But it's so uplifting to hear that it happens to other women, too. Thanks for sharing your story. :hugs:

Kit, I'm so sorry about you bfn. :hugs: It's not over yet, though. Chin up.

sorry i must have put it wrong, we were trying for 4 months, but i was determined not to use anything or try anything different until after a year. Good Luck i hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: xx

It's okay! I reread it and realized what you meant. Good luck with your little sticky bean!

I'm back!

*Updated*

Congrats TexasUni! Beautiful test! :wohoo:

Big hugs bbhopes, brutus, & MissMandy! :hugs:

Anyone else????? :test:

I tested this morning and got another BFN (14dpo) and the :witch: arrived this afternoon :(

I've put my name down on February tester's thread but i'm not 100% sure i'll be trying as OH wants to take a break till September so I can get my degree out of the way. We'll see what happens :(

Oh, Kit. I'm sorry to hear AF got you. September?! Is he okay with ntnp?

We're not sure yet.. it's just that if I get pregnant any time before September i'll be due right in the middle of my final year.

i tested yesterday and got my :bfp: fingers crossed this ones sticks x

WOOHOO Congratulations!! :dance:

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!

I got my :bfp: today...waiting for my blood test results to confirm this afternoon but I'm sure it's right :happydance:

I'm so confused! I posted on here on the 24th that AF had finally got me, but I don't think that's the case! That night, my crazy random spotting had finally turned into enough that a spot showed on a pad, but when I woke up the next morning it was clear again :wacko:. Then while at work I had another bathroom trip where I thought it was over, but then nothing the rest of the day?! Today seems to be going the same way. Never enough to really do damage to a pad. I'm so confused and keep Googling my brains out lol. I keep reading things where people go through what seems to be exactly like what I'm going through that either already have had their BFP or get it about 3-4 weeks in. Today marks 2 weeks since I 'should' have started my period, and I'm still not sure if I'm out of the running or not :dohh:. I'm going crazy! If my insurance paperwork doesn't go through soon, I'm just going to take the hit and go to the doctor without it :(

Congrats to Perfect and Kristin!!
MissMandy, go to the doc and get a blood test! That is definitely weird. :shrug:

MissMandy -- Hopefully you are just having some pregnancy spotting! Good luck, i hope that is it! FX'ed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->