January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Congrats, Britt!!!!:happydance::happydance: What did you do differently this cycle?

I'm out. The :witch: got me. :nope: And Gail's predictions was wrong. :cry:

my temp is dropping so I'm likely out too will let you know asaik

Well, it looks like all my spotting is finally turning into AF Why must the toy with my body so badly?! Grr...On to next month!

Well, it looks like all my spotting is finally turning into AF Why must the toy with my body so badly?! Grr...On to next month!

Oh, MissMandy. I'm sorry. Hugs, girl. :hugs: Remember that this hopeless feeling only lasts a day or two, and before you know it, you'll be ovulating again. :winkwink:

Brutus and bbhopes, sorry I missed your posts...didn't mean to ignore you. Sorry to hear that your temps dropped and that AF came. :hugs:

Congrats, Britt!!!!:happydance::happydance: What did you do differently this cycle?

thank you, i didnt do anything different i was determined not to take anything or use anything different until we had been trying for at least a year, so i carried on temping but nothing else xx

13dpo today and another BFN, the :witch: is due tomorrow and I don't feel hopeful at all - i've had cramps this morning so I think she's just around the corner :(

Ladies I've been testing all weekend and finally feel confident enough to post my :bfp:!!!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/sinethra/11-1.jpg

Congratulations! There's no arguing with a digi :haha:

Thank you kit!!! After extremely faint lines for the past two days I just couldn't believe it when this word popped up on the screen!!!

Thank you kit!!! After extremely faint lines for the past two days I just couldn't believe it when this word popped up on the screen!!!

How many dpo are you/when was AF due?

Thank You Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :hugs:

How many dpo are you/when was AF due?

AF was due today at 14 dpo (well I wasn't exactly sure when I ovulated)
Saturday morning was the first test, I was 12 dpo I'm guessing!!! :thumbup:

Texas, congratulations!!! You're right, no arguing with a digi! That's got to be so awesome to see. :happydance:

Britt, congrats again! It's good to know that you've been trying for a year...no meds or medical reasons, just took a long time? I'm on my 9th cycle with no problems that I know of yet, so I guess it's just a waiting game. But it's so uplifting to hear that it happens to other women, too. Thanks for sharing your story. :hugs:

Kit, I'm so sorry about you bfn. :hugs: It's not over yet, though. Chin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->