Jasmine going hospital *Update page 11 & 12*

I'm reeeeeally worried. She said she would text me with updates!! :(

Oh my goodness. Really hoping everythings ok and that we hear some good news soon.

Sending big hugs xx xx

oh my, I hope she's ok, even Mark is asking about Jasmine xxxxxxxxxx

One thing I'll say is that it is very stressful having your baby in hospital,(and I'm sure alot of us can vouch for that) Joe was kept in 3-4 days when this happened to him and your mind is far away. I switched my phone off because I couldnt be bothered saying the same thing over and over.

We are all thinking of them all and praying little Jasmine is ok, I have to say like many of us this thread has been my first thought today which is why I'm online so early.

Is it possible that Rita isnt allowed her phone on? Its a german hospital and I'm not sure what the rules would be?

Anyway I'm rambling :roll: sending all my love and please pass on all our wishes Toria if Rita contacts you :hugs:

I reall hope they are ok. How longs it been now.

Come on jasmine you get better little princess
xx

oh no i was hoping id come online and wed have a happy update but worried now as theres been no news hope everything is ok x

Yeah me too, been checking back online all morning and hoping for some news. Hope everything is ok. xx

I keep checking back too!

Keeping my fingers crossed she is ok! x

Huge hugs to you all hope everything is ok xxxxxxx

I keep checking back too!

Keeping my fingers crossed she is ok! x
Me too - Just been sorting tree etc whist OH & my lady are out and can't stop thinking about them all.

Mamafy - makes perfect sense just one of those where I wish it didn't and they were home because we'd know :cry:

mamfy Is right , she may be really stressed out and also not be allowed to have her phone on.
I hope everything is well i really do :hugs:

couldn't agree more with mamfy, i too keep checking. rita just wanted to say you and jasmine are in my thoughts so :hugs: x x x

Still nothing over here. I am worried but I hope you are right Mamafy!

thanks for keeping checking toria, i too really hope everythings ok x x x

If you get an update toria - can you post what page its on it the title X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"