Jasmine going hospital *Update page 11 & 12*

i keep thinking about them, is there any news?

Ah no :( So sorry to hear that Jazzy, hope everything is ok, thinking of you all xXx

oh no still no update :( Poor jasmine must have been admitted. I hope Jazzy can get on soon and let us know everything is ok :(

Was hoping there would be an update :( Really hope everything's ok x

I have one ...........

I'll update in min!!! I couldn't get a good reception but I caught the jist of it and she's *ok* she gave me details asked me to pass them on so hold on with me I'm making Caitlin a bottle then I'll go listen again!

Can't believe I missed the call :dohh:

I'm so relieved she's okay... I was getting really worried.

:hug: To you both - Get well soon, Jasmine! :hugs:

oh god had me thinking the worst of things and she was very ill in hosptal sooo glad to hear shes ok x x x

Proper Update

Tomorrow Jasmine is going for an EED? - I think thats what she said she was popping coins into a pay phone bless her.

Jasmine had/has an infection in her blood (didn't say what) that caused the high temp that caused the fit.

She will be in hospital for a couple of days still but how long they are unsure of atm.

So get better soon Jasmine :hugs: and I have to say for one that although it's not good shes been poorly I am glad everything is ok as they can be I for one was panicing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->