Jelly discharge HELP

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mummy of Ange, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Mummy of Ange

Mummy of Ange Well-Known Member

I'm 4+5 today, last night before bed I had a very small amount of pale brown jelly on the tissue. It was about the size of a pea and like a creamy brown colour. I have had nothing since and no pains.

Please tell me this is nothing to worry about, I'm terrified of every little thing since my loss last year.

Xx

2. Mummy of Ange

Anybody??? x

3. Baby1forus

Baby1forus Well-Known Member

It sounds normal to me. I've had everything from what you describe, to giant clots, and even heavy red blood, and my babe is safe and healthy. There are no guarantees, but it sounds normal and harmless to me. Try not to stress, I know it's hard. Good luck :)

4. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

If it was just a tiny amount I would relax Hun. Lots of people get stuff like that, maybe it's spots of implantation blood left over that got mixed with ur cm, maybe it's not blood at all!! Hopefully that was all you will get.

5. solpalmieri

solpalmieri Well-Known Member

If you dont have any pains its probably nothing, but you should ring your MW of the hospital just in case! I know me and It would put my mind at easy... hope everything is ok!! xxxx

6. Mummy of Ange

Thanks girls. No pain whatsoever, not even a twinge, nothing been in my knickers, just a small blob last night.

I did another test this morning (im a complete addict and need to get a grip) and a good line came up so im sure all is well.

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so will mention it then xx