Jenniey's Weightloss journey

JennieyL

Reaction score
Well here I am.. I decided to do this mainly because looking at cooneys page, and seeing the motivation she gets from doing this I should start my own!.. I am doing the weight watchers program as well (Have been slacking a little) so Writing on here I know I will stick to it because I have to weigh myself and I cant lie to you people.. whoever reads it, if anyone! haha.. So When I had callie the day after her I weighed 211.. dropped down to 207 when I started weight watchers, and I am now as of today.. 196.2.. I was less then that a while ago.. so im not sure what I did in the mean time to get back up there!.. oh well!.. so here are my pictures so far.

Just before having my daughter
4951_233748605392_746165392_7464197_2125156_n.jpg

12 days after
6176_250716925392_746165392_7951057_1795575_n.jpg

some time in between
6922_299122110392_746165392_9013572_4152740_n.jpg

Me as of about 3 days ago
13743_379084385392_746165392_10160206_4063656_n.jpg

My goal is to loose about 40 lbs.. and since i stopped going to the weight watchers meetings.. I have been in limbo, so hopefully I get some motivation doing this.... I will weigh myself again in a month and see how I do!

Edit.. I get to eat 24 points a day!

Yeah! I found your journal!
You already look fabulous to be honest. I would kill to be under 200 lbs. :blush:
Here is to motivation!

I'm so excited to see how you do! I'm sure you will be great. :thumbup:

well thank you.. I dont feel so fabulous that is for sure.. I was about 140.. at my lightest.. and I dont know if I will be able to be there again. but here is to hoping!.. I am so embarrased of my weight right now.. and im not to sure why.. I have never ever told my OH how much i weigh.. he says he doesnt care.. but I refuse.. Im sure he would be able to find out if he stalks me on here one day.. but who knows!!.. I want to be under 190 by my next weigh in! :)

Day 1..

Breakfast... weight control oatmeal.. 4 points 300 cal.
lunch veggie soup...5 points... 300 cal.
snack popcorn... 4 points...260 cal.
dinner.. chicken stirfry -rice..
Chicken..3 points...116 calories
Mixed veggies... 1 point...100 calories
100 calorie chocolate bar.... 2 points... 100 calories.

total points 19
total calories 1,176

Are you going to weigh monthly or weekly?
Hah, Wanna know something horrible? My OH weighs 135. I am 7 lbs shy of being twice his size. :cry:
It's not like he is healthy at all though. He chows down on garbage all day, never works out and is rail thin. He likes big women (regular sized women too but he also likes big women) so I'm not worried about him not being attracted to me, but I definitely don't want him to know what I weigh. It's EMBARASSING.

He totally supports me loosing weight because he knows I will be happier that way. I would love to get under 200lbs by this time next year. My ultimate goal is 150 but i would have to loose 113lbs. Seems impossible. My first goal is 230, which was my pre-pregnancy weight.

I think I am going to do it monthly.. lately I have been steping on the scale every day.. and it always goes up or down a few pounds. I am addicted to the scale.. so sometimes I go on it several times a day.. then get pissed off when I am more at night then I was in the morning.. which obviously is going to happen!.. so I need to take a step away from it.. haha.. maybe every 2 weeks at first... im not to sure.. Ill let you know though if I do decide to do it sooner then a month, i have christmas to get through and my birthday before the month is up though so Im a little scared. hAH

Just think about how great that big number at the end of the month will be! I know how hard to can be. I really want to weigh but luckily I don't own a scale. My brother is buying me on on the 28th as a late Christmas gift so I don't weigh myself before then.

This may seem extreme but you could always ask a friend to keep your scale for you. I don't think it's that crazy of an idea because a little weight gain can make one get upset and give up. That is why I weigh once a month, because it's bound to be a lower weight over all. (as long as i be good :blush:)

You can do it!!! (I'm trying to be motivating!! lol) Maybe tomorrow I'll send you some before and after pictures of people who lost weight. Those always inspire me. I'm so glad I found someone who keeps me motivated and who I can try and keep motivated. We will do it together. And you will be a yummy mummy waaay before me.:thumbup:

well that is good that you dont own a scale! for sure.. then you would be like me fortunatly I have been good for a whole 2 days! I couldnt get on the computer last night long enough to write out what I did!!! I didnt get the calories either yesterday but I got all the points down!..

2 ww grilled cheese sandwhiches .. 4 points
pop corn... 4 points
ceasar salad.. 7 points
chicken stromboli.. 10 points!!!!!!!

so that was 25 all together.. but we ordered in and that was the healthiest thing I could choose lol Im not beating myself over it.. because i really wanted to have desert.. which would have been 10 point cake LOL!..

And it is a good thing that I have you on here because who else would keep me motivated!!!.. YOU CAN DO IT! haha I loved that.. but its true.. We can! to bad we dont live close.. or we could do some stroller fit together lol.. I am starting that too soon where a group of ladies get together with there babies and power walk :)..

hey hun i just read your journal wanted to say you look amazing!!!
And good luck :hugs:

Thank you so much! every little comment helps me keep motivated.. come on people help me out!.. all I can say parkep is enjoy your pregnancy so much its over so fast.. then you will be like us here all trying madly to loose the weight! :).. congrats to you.

Thank you so much hun :) and i know you can do it!! i like the scale idea btw, trying to stay off as much as possible (easier said than done i know) i was trying to loose weight before this baby, and it drove me bonkers weight going up and down. Oh if you have a Wii get the ea sports active it will kick your butt! lol it is more challenging than the Wii fit, just an idea :hugs: and i think your right after this pregnancy i will be in the same boat as you ladies! lol

well that is good that you dont own a scale! for sure.. then you would be like me fortunatly I have been good for a whole 2 days! I couldnt get on the computer last night long enough to write out what I did!!! I didnt get the calories either yesterday but I got all the points down!..

2 ww grilled cheese sandwhiches .. 4 points
pop corn... 4 points
ceasar salad.. 7 points
chicken stromboli.. 10 points!!!!!!!

so that was 25 all together.. but we ordered in and that was the healthiest thing I could choose lol Im not beating myself over it.. because i really wanted to have desert.. which would have been 10 point cake LOL!..

And it is a good thing that I have you on here because who else would keep me motivated!!!.. YOU CAN DO IT! haha I loved that.. but its true.. We can! to bad we dont live close.. or we could do some stroller fit together lol.. I am starting that too soon where a group of ladies get together with there babies and power walk :)..

You did great! It's always hard to order the good thing as opposed to the thing you really want to eat. When I first started I was eating my 28 points daily. It took a while for my tummy to shrink so I felt full. 25 is way ahead of where I was! I wish I knew mums in my area. I really want to work out.

I think I'm actually not going to get that elliptical machine I wanted for Christmas. Instead I am going to get a dance mat that hooks up to my play station and play a dance video game I used to play when I was like 14. I remember it used to kick my butt so It will be fun to get it again. It was also a BLAST.

Here is an article about it if you are interested https://www.edutopia.org/dance-dance-revolution-fitness-technology#

It makes it sound like it's just for kids but it's really not.

day 3

2 ww grilled cheese.. MMMM.. 4 points
1 100 calorie chocolate bar.. 2 point
2 veggie chicken burgers.. not to tastey but they worked.. 6 points
ceasar salad.... 7 points..
and Im pretty sure im going to eat a granola bar.. so just incase.. 3 points .. ill update tomorrow if i dont lol .. right now its calling my name.! :)

22 points total :).. not bad..

You're doing really good sweetheart! You look fab as you are so imagine how great you will look :D

I think that I need a dance mat! Im not that coordinated though.. I did dance for years so it just would take a little to get back to how I was before I am sure.. today I did alright

ww grilled cheese YUMMY!!! :) 4 points
bag of pretzles.. 4 points
Chicken sandwhich from subway 8 points
And I had a bit of ice cream.. 98% fat free.. 4 points

that was 20 points all together today.. I need to start eating fruits and veggies more.. On the flip side.. My sandwhich tonight was filled with veggies haha :).. tomorrow should be fairly easy because I am headed to go and visit my mom who lives 45 minutes away from me and she always cooks good food! :)
Im getting so excited for christmas.. and snowboarding and sitting in our hot tub up at the ski hill:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think that I need a dance mat! Im not that coordinated though.. I did dance for years so it just would take a little to get back to how I was before I am sure.. today I did alright

that was 20 points all together today.. I need to start eating fruits and veggies more.. On the flip side.. My sandwhich tonight was filled with veggies haha :).. tomorrow should be fairly easy because I am headed to go and visit my mom who lives 45 minutes away from me and she always cooks good food! :)
Im getting so excited for christmas.. and snowboarding and sitting in our hot tub up at the ski hill:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good job!!! The dance matt I told you about is super fun but it's not real dancing. It all consists of stepping either to the back, right, left or forward. Or jumping round on two different directional buttons at once. It's a good workout but it's nowhere close to real dancing. :dohh:

I'm glad your mom cooks healthy. I;m at my moms house as of yesterday and she cooks really delicious fat filled goodness. :dohh: It's going to be hard to not cheat.

Good job!!! The dance matt I told you about is super fun but it's not real dancing. It all consists of stepping either to the back, right, left or forward. Or jumping round on two different directional buttons at once. It's a good workout but it's nowhere close to real dancing. :dohh:

I'm glad your mom cooks healthy. I;m at my moms house as of yesterday and she cooks really delicious fat filled goodness. :dohh: It's going to be hard to not cheat.

I need to get the dance mat.. for sure.. I am getting the wii fit thing soon so that might help to..
Today It was an epic failure.. *Sigh* so much for my moms home maid healthy food which consisted of a burger and fries.. they were baked So You have to give me some credit there.. that on top of not eating the rest of the day because I was to busy.. totally Does not help!
I feel so bad I am thinking of weighing myself in the morning.. just to see how much I gained and start all over.. Sorry Im a dissapointment.. of not being able to stick to it a week!!!!!:cry:.. I just have to laugh at it though.. and try to start again!.. BAH I suck horribly lol.. Anyways I will start day one again tomorrow and TRY again.

You haven't failed!! How much fat could have been in that burger?? I mean even the horrible ones at McDonalds don't have an ENTIRE days worth of points in them. even with fries. That combined with not eating the rest of the day? I bet you didn't even go over!

Even if you did go over, which I doubt, you still have that extra 34 flex points a week. And there is no way you could have eaten your daily points and 34 extra points in one burger. That would be impossible. You are doing amazing! Don't give up! And stay off the scale! If you find out you did gain weight (Which would still most likely just be a fluctuation) you will feel crummy and guilty for no reason. Just trust yourself. TONS of women eat all their points every day and eat all their flex points every week and still loose gobs of weight. :thumbup:

You don't need to start over. You haven't messed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->