• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeremy Forrest

If in the future when he leaves prison and one day he has a family will he be aloud to have kids or will they be taken off him as he is on the register

Her mother has said she's moved out of the family home and blames her, she will apparently wait till he gets out but I doubt she will stick around for him, she will probably move on by then

Tbh though, I would be more than happy with that sentence if not even more if it was my child so it's a confusing one

Exactly - imagine sending your child to school and then finding out one of the teachers had been sleeping with them. You would feel so betrayed and absolutely livid. It would be a living nightmare knowing they had abducted them and taken them abroad :nope:

My eldest is almost 13 and just a child, theyre not adults, theyre not mini adults, they are children. He does deserve the title and punishment imo.

How come bill Wyman never got arrested for being in a relationship with Mandy when she was 14 and he was 47

because it was in the 80's and as far as i can find online her mother went on their honeymoon so im presuming she gave her consent to the relationship and that is probably why no actions was taken but again i class him as a pedophile mandy was 13 when they forst kissed and had sex at 14 its disgusting really

I think he is a paedo though not necessarily attracted to young pre-pubescent kids he seems to be attracted to very young looking women, it said in the papers that he was complimenting his wife before all this came out by saying she looked much much younger than her age. It's still abduction as well even if she went willingly just as it is abduction when an underage child goes off with a parent who doesn't have custody of them even if the child went totally willingly. Could you imagine if this was an Asian teacher the press and public would be banging a completely different drum then xx

He shouldn't be labelled a paedophile as thats just not the correct term. I expect his sentence was harsher because of the abduction and though she went willingly with him which almost makes me feel sorry for him, but he was a complete idiot to take her (and a complete idiot to have a relationship with her, of course, if they really loved each other they should have waited until she was 16 and he should have stopped teaching her the moment he felt an attraction), he should have known better so I guess he does deserve the harsher sentence.

Another girl has told the daily mail how he tried to groom her but it hasn't been in any other paper yet

Haha I just think that's another one jumping on the band wagon.

Ot but I have read in the daily mail and another source that a 11 year old boy was taken advantage of by a mother of one of his friends who was 36 this went on for a few months and she got pregnant by him. The boy and baby are now in care

This was in NZ and because she was a women she can't be done for rape

Another girl has told the daily mail how he tried to groom her but it hasn't been in any other paper yet

I wouldn't be surprised if he tried it with lots of girls until he found one who was willing to give in and start a relationship. There was a gym teacher like that at my school, tried it on with a few girls before one responded to his advances. Unfortunately for him some of the girls he had tried to groom at an earlier stage reported him. A lot of people felt sympathy with him because he was young and considered attractive but a few years earlier when another teacher behaved in the same way everyone was saying what a pervert and a paedo he was because he was in his 40s or 50s even though their behaviour was pretty much exactly the same; in many ways the young teacher was worse because he preyed on younger girls of 11-14, the older teacher the girls were all 15-16, and the younger teacher knew a lot of these girls fancied him and took advantage of that. I also had a teacher behave in a really pervy way towards me that made me really uncomfortable, giving me hugs, calling me pet names, getting in my personal space all the time, but because he was a really well respected and long standing member of staff I was made to feel like I was wrong for thinking it to be inappropriate it is only as an adult that I realises how wrong and completely inappropriate his behaviour was. It's strange though as I don't completely hate the guy and he was the only teacher who stopped me from being expelled after a serious altercation in an exam and also the only one who encouraged me to try and reach my goals. This and the fact he is probably pushing 80 by now has put me off reporting it :( xx

Ot but I have read in the daily mail and another source that a 11 year old boy was taken advantage of by a mother of one of his friends who was 36 this went on for a few months and she got pregnant by him. The boy and baby are now in care

This was in NZ and because she was a women she can't be done for rape

Oh yeah I read that on DM, Did you read this one?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...mpshire-remembers-abusive-affair-TEACHER.html

Yeah I read that this morning, did her parents let her come and live with the guy in England when she was 15

It seems that the same school had another grooming case in 2009, Robert Healy was jailed for 7 years after he admitted to grooming two girls.

But did he deserve such a harsh sentence, as I said Stuart hall got under 2 years

He had a lot more victims and they were younger

Stuart hall got under 2 years, that does not make forrests sentence harsh, it makes halls LENIENT

He shouldn't be labelled a paedophile as thats just not the correct term. I expect his sentence was harsher because of the abduction and though she went willingly with him which almost makes me feel sorry for him, but he was a complete idiot to take her (and a complete idiot to have a relationship with her, of course, if they really loved each other they should have waited until she was 16 and he should have stopped teaching her the moment he felt an attraction), he should have known better so I guess he does deserve the harsher sentence.

A Paedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children, is it not? Pre pubescent or not, thats a very fine line to draw imo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->