• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeremy Forrest

Anyone seen this interview?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...lgirl-tells-The-Sun-I-groomed-my-teacher.html

Didn't take her long to sell out to the press!

My thoughts exactly!!!

It will be interesting to see if she really does wait for him but I highly doubt she will.

i dont think she will. she is infatuated with him and the distance between them now will only fuel that further. i think she will wait, head full of nonsense and idiolistic crap and things will be a very different story when they reunite. she is incredibly vulnerable, even more so when her gets out as the desire to 'prove everyone wrong' will be so strong i fear she will be blinded by it

we are talking a kid with no life experience in the adult world, no comparable relationships and the NEED to make sure no one can say 'i told you so' - it gives him pretty much a green light do do and say what he pleases with her, she is more likely to brush the little things under the carpet in order to prove their love, before she knows it she will be wishing for a way out and terrified to tell anyone

i cant see how anyone thinks this was ever an acceptable relationship in any way

Honestly, if I was in that position, I think it's what I would do.

I don't think she went around it very well, but I think I'd feel the need to defend myself. One interview to give my side.

I don't blame her for selling her story, I just don't think it's an article that does their 'relationship' any good. It just makes it sound even more sordid.

How irresponsible for a newspaper to run the story of the victim of sexual abuse with the headline "I groomed my teacher" :nope:

As the victim she should be given a voice, but trust the Sun to shift the blame on to the CHILD.

How much would his sister have been paid for her story

How irresponsible for a newspaper to run the story of the victim of sexual abuse with the headline "I groomed my teacher" :nope:

As the victim she should be given a voice, but trust the Sun to shift the blame on to the CHILD.

I don't think anyone would expect anything less from the Sun:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->