Jessie's Journey

FX'd for this cycle. Let's hope this is the month. Xx
The month I got my BFP with DS2, the day 21 bloods were borderline for ovulation. Obviously I did!

So I am currently cd 6, so last day on clomid today and we are gonna start bd eod from today onwards. Feeling awful again, me and clomid really arent friends! constant headache and hunger!

Bring on this cycle!

:hi: beautiful.
:thumbup: for journal. Now it's easier to track you.
Sending tons of :dust: and positive vibes to keep you sane in the middle of this crazy TTC journey.

Hiya Pal!

:hugs: it is a crazy journey isnt it! cant wait to see how your cycle goes this month! bring on our bfps!!

CD10 today so just doing the deed as much as poss and seeing what happens!

Jessie I took my clomid on an night before bed this time around and it worked well, I hardly had any symptoms from it.

How's is going so far?

I'm CD8 and bored waiting to O lol x

Yay getting closer to O!! Got everything crossed for you Hun!!x

Yes hun it is super crazy. Let's try our best and hope for the best too :)

Cd11 today. We DTD on cd9 and going to try tomorrow on cd12.

Taz- yeh i always take mine before bed! im on cd11 so waiting to o, i find them confusin so my friend is helping with daily pics haha! so far weve bd on days 8 and 10 so far so good! howa u feeling this cycle?

Babylove- thanks hun, i really hope this is my month!

Fairy- i have everything crossed for you! lovely to have you back in the game!!

Looks like you'll have your bases covered with the BDing Jessie. Not long now until ovulation hopefully. FX'd this is your cycle. Xx

AF came with full force today. So feeling rather emotional and down in the dumps (pathetic I know) I guess I was hoping for that lovely :bfp: I really miss being pregnant and I guess I was hoping too much that it would happen right away. I'm fed up of being patient!! ........Well onto next cycle now, I will start a July testers thread just incaee the evil :witch: claims anyone else this month (let's hope not!). Wishing you all the best of luck and I will be stalking you all still, in hope of seeing some :bfp: updates! :happydance: x

so cd19 today, im officially in the tww!

I hope weve managed to do it this month! we bd'd on cd 8,10,12,14,15 and 17. and the day i got a positive opk i had a brilliant day with hubby, we laughed all day, got very drunk and bd'd twice that eve so fingers crossed that made a difference!

Im going to wait until the 20th to test, and try not to symptom spot in the meantime. bring on the tww!

Wahoo to all that sexy time and being in the 2ww. Sounds like you've got all bases covered this cycle, good luck! I have a good feeling for you x

:thumbup: for some sexy time. You gave it all. Being relaxed is an added bonus in fertile window. Btw when you think you ovulated Jessie ? I think I ovulated on cd17 may be. Not sure though.

so cd19 today, im officially in the tww!

I hope weve managed to do it this month! we bd'd on cd 8,10,12,14,15 and 17. and the day i got a positive opk i had a brilliant day with hubby, we laughed all day, got very drunk and bd'd twice that eve so fingers crossed that made a difference!

Im going to wait until the 20th to test, and try not to symptom spot in the meantime. bring on the tww!

Sounds like you got it covered! Having some fun and relaxing time with hubby sounds perfect and a perfect way to make a baby. Good luck honey, I'm rooting for you. Xx:kiss:

aww thank u all :hugs:

taz- im hoping this month is your month too!

fairy- i think it was cd14 but i may be wrong! that day i had my darkest opk and mega o pains! howa u feeling hun?

teeny weeny- thanks hun! hows your cycle going?

Nothing special going on here. First we had to wait for ovulation and now to miss AF.

But chances are good this time :)

So I'm having a down day today. I know this usually happens to me in the second week of the tww. I think its because im so terrified af will arrive. I honestly dont know what Im going to do if it hasnt worked this month, i have done what everyone told me too, bd as much as possible, the week of ovulation I was busy busy so didnt stress, on o day I laughed all day with hubby and really enjoyed myself. If it hasnt worked this month then I give up any hope!

I totally didn't realize you had a journal, will be following from now on.

Keeping everything crossed this cycle brings a sticky bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->