Jessie's Journey

So I'm having a down day today. I know this usually happens to me in the second week of the tww. I think its because im so terrified af will arrive. I honestly dont know what Im going to do if it hasnt worked this month, i have done what everyone told me too, bd as much as possible, the week of ovulation I was busy busy so didnt stress, on o day I laughed all day with hubby and really enjoyed myself. If it hasnt worked this month then I give up any hope!

It looks to me that you are in with a winning chance this month. You have done everything you possibly can. I hate the TWW, it brings so much stress and worry. Feel positive that you have given it your best shot. That's all we can do. FX'd for a BFP honey. Not too long to wait now. Xx

You are not gonna give up hope! Look at the start of clomid as the start of ttc. You haven't been on it very long and it won't take anywhere near as long as your previous ttc journey. Chin up sweetheart x

I like what Kerry said. Yes, this is now the start of real TTC. You have done everything you could this time. BFP isn't far away sweetie.:hugs:

Aw I love you lot!

Yes i spose thats true, i wasnt ovulating and now i am so i suppose now im just on a level playing field like 'normal' people!

Miranda- my journal is a bit crap as i find it weird talking to myself haha!

Pickle- :hugs::hugs: p.s loving your bump pic in the other thread!

Fairy- how are you doing hun? how many dpo are you now?

Teeny Weeny- thanks hun! how are you doing? xx

7/8po I think. Not sure.

How are you feeling today ?

CD4 and night 3 of Clomid. Halfway through! Then waiting for ovulation. Xx

My stomach is so upset today. It has not been so good from last few days. May be because of what I am eating :shrug:

Fairy- Im ok, just plodding along! Nervous! Are you going to wait for af to arrive or test beforehand?

Teeny Weeny- aah exciting, youve got your whole cycle ahead, i have everything crossed for you!

I think you're in with a really good chance. I love what the pp said about thinking of clomid as the start so true. It changes everything and you have a really good chance.

I get nervous in the 2ww too, wishing you lots of luck x

Clomid makes me feel like I am doing something productive. Like I am taking charge of my body again! I know ovulatung is only half the battle and we still need to get the little swimmers there, but right now I feel quite positive.
I am so excited for you Jessie. When is official testing? Xx

My bloat bump has gone now, but can't wait to have the real thing :)

And you aren't talking yourself, you're talking to us x

Teeny Weeny- Yes, i suppose thats how i have to start looking at it! Well im cd25 today, so around 10 dpo. I am planning on testing with an frer om friday, fingers crossed something will show!

Kerry- it wont be long and youll have your bump :happydance: howa u feeling?

You have will power! I guess by then it's a clear yes/no. I have spent far too long staring at HPTs, turning them every way but which just in case there is a line!
I think 12dpo is a good time to use a FRER. Good luck, I'm really rooting for you. Xx

Good luck Jessie. Hope second line pops up on Friday.

I am going to wait till Cd34 to test as I think I ovulated late this cycle. Today is cd26 only.

Today I feel like i may be out, I have woken up with af pains, Im sure the month I had my bfp they gradually started and stayed but for a while, whereas these have just started 4 days before af is due. I know if i was someone else id be telling myself af pains are common whether you get that bfp or bfn but i just got a feeling this isnt my month! Time will soon tell xx

Fx'd its not AF and just a BFP snuggling in!

Are you waiting to test until you're late?

I've always felt just like af was coming with all my bfps. Most early pregnancy symptoms are the same as af symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->