Jessie's Journey

I know, its so crazy!

Im feeling really good thank you, just want to meet him/her already!

Ah lovely pics! And happy 28 weeks! Your pregnancy is flying!!!!!x

Thanks girls, I know, its going so quickly! Need to get the nursery done now!

Your bump is soooo lovely. Suits you so much. Every time I think of you finally pregnant I grin like a child. So happy for you. You've been through so much! :kiss:

They are fab thanks :) how's bubs movements? Getting beaten up yet? :cloud9:

Thanks girls, 30 weeks omg, time is flying! So excited now, although the thought of labour is creeping into my head every now and again!

Yep getting beaten up by bubs haha. got another 4d scan tomorrow, I know it seems obsessibe but this 1 came free when I bought my pram haha. so excited to see babys face again, gonna drink coke and hopefully get baby moving this time!

Wow 30 weeks already, that's gone so fast! Enjoy your scan :)

How was your scan Jess? Are you getting nervous about labour? I never really got the chance to even think about that, but I think I'd be terrified! Would you have an epidural?

The scan was useless haha...once again baby curled into a ball and we didnt get 1 image. They offerd a free rebooking so i cudnt resist 1 more try..so that is a week friday.

Yeh i have been thinking about labour and i wont lie it terrifies me!! Ive always said no to an epidural but i know when im in the situation who knows!

Depending how quick your labour is an epidural may seem a godsend , so never hurts to keep it as a last option.

I hope baby cooperates for the next ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->