Jimmy: emmerdale

kirst1805

Mum of Gemma Rose
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea how long its going to take for this storyline to pass.. It's not because of whats happened to him, its just that Kelly does my head in.. :dohh:

xx

Oh I know I hate her. I think he's going to start getting his memory back next week.

Argh glad its not just me :dohh: im not a violent person but if i see kelly one more time i will punch my tv screen lol.

<3

i'm glad other people are thinking the same! she really has a face i'd love to slap! DH tells me to calm down every time she's on the screen cos i just can't help shouting at her!

She's like a talentless trout with limbs! Seriously, her lips must ache with all the pouting.

omg I totally agree! she is a rubbish actress & her face looks like its made out of plasticine or something!! she gets right on my wick pulling stupid faces whenever she speaks :hissy: hope she buggers off soon! x

She's like a talentless trout with limbs! Seriously, her lips must ache with all the pouting.

Agreed.. However if I was being paid as much as she probably is, I think I'd be willing to pout all day as well :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->