Job interview

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Hi :)

I have a group interview for Argos tomorrow and for the interview I have to take an object from the house which reflects my personality.

Anyone have any idea what to take? I was thinking play-dough as it shows I can easily adapt to situations as well as being flexible. Does that make sense to you or do you know what I can add in?

Ahhhh that's a good idea!

Jeez that's hard and also a little stupid (sorry).

They normally look for stuff like hard worker and team player but I can't think of anything to represent that except a board game like monopoly; you have to work together to try and get the same house set so you can buy hotels, which them also shows that you're business minded and hard working as you need to get money to win (so be focused and plan which sets you're going to buy) whilst using your initiative to make deals to swap properties and to not lose out (the semi team playing part). Overall showing you work well as a team (to negotiate deals and get the properties you need) but also work well alone (to get money and not go bankrupt).

It makes sense in my head...hope it sounds the same!

Good luck xx

Umm...maybe lego? To symbolise that you can put things together by following instructions but also use your initiative to make something more. :shrug: Also you can play lego alone and as part of a team lol

Edit: Just realised I replied a little late - how did it go?

Umm...maybe lego? To symbolise that you can put things together by following instructions but also use your initiative to make something more. :shrug: Also you can play lego alone and as part of a team lol

Edit: Just realised I replied a little late - how did it go?

Thank you :) it went great, should hear within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->