Jodie's Happy :-) Jodie's Sad :-( thread

Put me down for the November 1st, please!

Lots of luck, ladies!

GL to all you lovely ladies were already having a super duper October for BFP's lets hope it continues into November :hugs:

Put me down for Nov. 1st please! I have a great feeling about this month :) super excited.
hoping there's a ton of :bfp: s!

Hi Jodes, put me down for Nov 1 too. I'm feeling good vibes this cycle!

I will be moving to the Nov testing thread as October's now out for me (having an op so can't TTC till afterwards.) Will update with a testing date!

Hi Jodes, you can put me down for 10th please, with the usual proviso that it might need to change depending on when my body decides to o this month!! GL to everybody!!

Hi guys, I'm taking the leap from stalking to posting!!

Pls add me in for 9th nov. :hi:

FF is showing me as November 21st. Will be good to be back! :) Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

I will be testing around the 11th or 12th hoping this is my month. third cycle trying for baby #4. baby dust to all of us !

Can you list me down for testing on 10th please?

AF won't be due until 12th, but it's OH's birthday on the 10th so I might just do an early test so that there's a chance of an early birthday present :D

I will be moving to the Nov testing thread as October's now out for me (having an op so can't TTC till afterwards.) Will update with a testing date!

:hugs::hugs: i hope your ok?

Thanks Jodes :hugs:, I'm ok just having my last breast recon op on the 21st so can't TTC till afterwards :nope:. No sign of ov yet, totally different to last month so no idea still when my testing date might be for later on in Nov :growlmad:. Damn you body of mine!

:hugs::hugs: i hope your ok?

Thanks Jodes :hugs:, I'm ok just having my last breast recon op on the 21st so can't TTC till afterwards :nope:. No sign of ov yet, totally different to last month so no idea still when my testing date might be for later on in Nov :growlmad:. Damn you body of mine!

oh i'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: my SIL is undergoing chemo for breast cancer at the minute. GL hun and i wish you all the very best :hugs::kiss:

not sure what my body's going to be doing this month *nervous*, but can you put me down for 6 nov pls Jodes.thanks

sending out positive wishes & prayers into the heavenly spheres for everyone here:dust:

Can you list me down for testing on 10th please?

AF won't be due until 12th, but it's OH's birthday on the 10th so I might just do an early test so that there's a chance of an early birthday present :D

GL the 10th is a very special day for me :hugs::thumbup: I see your from Manchester whereabouts? I'm from Stockport and lived in Gorton for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->