Jon Venables - Identity Exposed - UPDATE PAGE 32 (In the papers again today)

I think the fact that they were 10 changes it for me, to do something that evil and disgusting at such a young age shows how messed up they are.

I was 10 too when they killed that poor baby, I knew right from wrong, even at that age I was sickned and cried for that little boy, they didnt just kill him they tortured him

exactly :( its very sad. how must James poor mother feel? to know that her sons killer is walking the streets, protected, with a job, family and aloud to be happy?
that is where my oppinion mostly comes from.

They were never punished. They went from a lower working class life to a cushy life in prison.

i don't usually believe in an eye for an eye either but in this case i drop my opinion and think he should be tortured and killed in the most painful way possible!!

I know thats a terrible thing for me to say but I grew up in Aintree and was 10 when poor Jamie Bulger was killed.... poor little guy, it still makes me cry :cry:

i understand that there will now be cases of mistaken identity which will be awfull but i also dont think he should be protected.

I dont think they should have been bloody let out in the first place!

exactly! in my oppinion no justice has been served at all :(

:shrug: We're not judges but in the eyes of the law, they have served their sentence. IDK, did you want to see 2 10 year old boys hung or locked away until their 18th birthday and hung?

i never said i would see him hung, i agreed that he should never had been let out. then there would be no mistaken identity to worry about.

Exactly...Peter Suttcliff, Ian Brady....theyre all still behind bars, they probably will be til death. Why not these 2 monsters?

because they were adults and they murdered several people so would have got sentenced for every person they were found guilty to have killed.

Yes, both were serial killers, i think the age thing isnt really relevant, they still took a life at the end of the day. I think it does complicate things though. I agree that every case should be sentanced individually, not just a set 10, 15 years, whatever....but if those boys hadnt been found to have killed it, they may very well have killed again. I still dont think 10 years is long enough, they are still young enough to experience a normal, young adulthood, something James will never be able to do.

Just want to add, I hope no one thinks I'm sticking up for murderers or anything!

If they were really "rehabilitated" then when they got out of prison they should have thrown themselves infront of a train.

No good person could deal with the guilt of what the did.

Instead they have been mollycoddled and probably told that it wasnt their fault, that they were young and stupid and to forget about it. Must be a nice luxery for them to be able to forget unlike Jamies mum

He'll probably be beaten to death now :shrug: IDK, i dont think its good that his identity is released. I don't believe in an eye for an eye so... Plus I imagine there will be a few nasty cases of mistaken identity too.

I agree.

I think they should have just kept him locked up tbh.

I actually feel sorry for those killers parents too. What an awful thing for them to have to deal with :nope:

I've just pasted all the detailed info from the chris-org.uk site to my first post for anyone who's interested.

If they were really "rehabilitated" then when they got out of prison they should have thrown themselves infront of a train.

Instead they have been mollycoddled and probably told that it wasnt their fault, that they were young and stupid and to forget about it. Must be a nice luxery for them to be able to forget unlike Jamies mum

I don't think the same as you at all. I doubt very much prison is 'cushy' for a 10 year old. To not be able to go out and do teenage stuff like normal and to be taken away from your family with no freedom isn't cushy IMO. It sounds like prison.

there are many serial killers in prison, and lots of murderers still out there and they all deserve to be in prison, but I have never known of a murder to kill someone (esp a 2 yr old) in the grusome, sick sick way these 2 boys did... they don't deserve to live! They should be painfully tortured

I don't think the same as you at all. I doubt very much prison is 'cushy' for a 10 year old. To not be able to go out and do teenage stuff like normal and to be taken away from your family with no freedom isn't cushy IMO. It sounds like prison.

Agreed. Even with a t.v and playstation you still don't have your freedom which is the worst punishment of all! Prison must be very scary for a 10 year old. (Not sticking up for a murderer by the way, just don't agree when people claim that living in prison can ever be 'cushy')

I actually feel sorry for those killers parents too. What an awful thing for them to have to deal with :nope:

yeah :( they must have felt as though they lost a child to iykwim? it must have been terrible for them :nope:

I really dont think this post is helping anyone, what if that bloke is not Jon Venables? And if it is, then what are we gonna do about it knowing who is is, potentially? Go off and take out you anger on him like everyone else will do?? :shrug:

Agreed. Even with a t.v and playstation you still don't have your freedom which is the worst punishment of all! Prison must be very scary for a 10 year old. (Not sticking up for a murderer by the way, just don't agree when people claim that living in prison can ever be 'cushy')

Have you read what the poster copy and pasted (sorry have forgotton name!) they did have freedom, more than what they should. Prison is supposed to be a punishment, not a luxuary. If it was so bad in there, he wouldnt have re-offended :dohh:

Anything other then being locked in a small dark room for 10 years is cushy to me compared to what Jamie went through and what his family are still going through

He clearly has some sort of mental issues to offend in the first place let alone reoffend. If you're wired to be like that, you don't think of the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->