• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Venables - Identity Exposed - UPDATE PAGE 32 (In the papers again today)

If they were really "rehabilitated" then when they got out of prison they should have thrown themselves infront of a train.

No good person could deal with the guilt of what the did.

Instead they have been mollycoddled and probably told that it wasnt their fault, that they were young and stupid and to forget about it. Must be a nice luxery for them to be able to forget unlike Jamies mum

I don't think the same as you at all. I doubt very much prison is 'cushy' for a 10 year old. To not be able to go out and do teenage stuff like normal and to be taken away from your family with no freedom isn't cushy IMO. It sounds like prison.

Hw saw his Mum every 3 days, he got days out, got to see football matches, many children that havent commited a crime dont get such luxuarys

He clearly has some sort of mental issues to offend in the first place let alone reoffend. If you're wired to be like that, you don't think of the consequences.

its not an excuse though is it, plenty of people with mental health problems dont abduct a 2 year old, torture him, throw paint in his eyes and tie him to a railway track :shock:

IMO there is a difference between mental issues and just plain evil

I never said it was an excuse, just saying he probably isn't thinking 'oh if i go back to prison its okay cos i quite liked it in there' when hes committing whatever crime.

I never said it was an excuse, just saying he probably isn't thinking 'oh if i go back to prison its okay cos i quite liked it in there' when hes committing whatever crime.

No, but it obviously wasnt bad enough to deter him

He clearly has some sort of mental issues to offend in the first place let alone reoffend. If you're wired to be like that, you don't think of the consequences.

its not an excuse though is it, plenty of people with mental health problems dont abduct a 2 year old, torture him, throw paint in his eyes and tie him to a railway track :shock:

agree, it making me want to cry just thinking about how terrifing it must have been :cry:

I'm pretty sure I don't believe that anyone is pure evil. I think that people can be very mentally ill and unable to empathise and need to be kept away from society but I just don't believe anyone is born evil.

What about when they have relationships the poor girls who won't hVe a clue what there getting into or if they have children together? X

I'm pretty sure I don't believe that anyone is pure evil. I think that people can be very mentally ill and unable to empathise and need to be kept away from society but I just don't believe anyone is born evil.

I dunno. I think people can be born with something wrong with their brains that makes them more likely to be violent, commit crime, murder etc just like I think some people are more predisposed to addiction. That being said, of course it can be nuture too, not just nature.

What about the people that have no mental health issues and commit murder? Theres are plenty of them around.

I dunno. I think people can be born with something wrong with their brains that makes them more likely to be violent, commit crime, murder etc just like I think some people are more predisposed to addiction. That being said, of course it can be nuture too, not just nature.

Well yes I agree but I think that they are mentally ill, not evil. Maybe I just have too much faith in humanity!

I think Murder in itself can be an addiction to some....xx

Well yes I agree but I think that they are mentally ill, not evil. Maybe I just have too much faith in humanity!

If they were mentally ill they would be in hospital, not a prison :flower:

I think Murder in itself can be an addiction to some....xx

defo :(

Whilst I don't believe justice for Jamie has been served. Revealing information like this is dangerous. There is no proof this is definitely him, some people may take the law into their own hands and target what could be an innocent person.

Also, wouldn't an eye for an eye make you just as bad?

Words like sick and evil, which correctly sum up what these boys did, have been used. How is commiting the same crime any different just because they have commited crimes?

The justice system in this country sucks. They should have been locked up for the rest of their lives but this is not an excuse for creating your own form of justice.

Only read the 1st + last page so im not sure if im repeating anything..

But i dont see why these animals should be given a 2nd chance at living a life as somebody else with a different name ect.

I dont see why they release them from prison, just because they've served a sentance, + they're given new names, a new 'look' ect. doesnt mean they've learnt there lesson + changed, it doesnt stop them from doing it to other innocent children. they've got the evidance they know what hes done what wrong they should hang him! or leave him in a cell to rot!

its all so so wrong, this country needs to get a grip + step up to it, but its always somebodys 'human rights' he did wrong! them innocent children didnt. what about everybody elses human rights!

I've noticed people keep using the word "prison" when referring to the murder sentence.

Venables was not held in a prison - he was held at a very small eight-bedded young offenders unit. His parents were able to regularly visit their son and he was taken on trips to Wales, swimming in Wigan, and once to watch a Manchester United football match at Old Trafford.

So he didn't ever experience "prison" for his crime.

:nope: I don't know why I partake in these threads LOL

Only read the 1st + last page so im not sure if im repeating anything..

But i dont see why these animals should be given a 2nd chance at living a life as somebody else with a different name ect.

I dont see why they release them from prison, just because they've served a sentance, + they're given new names, a new 'look' ect. doesnt mean they've learnt there lesson + changed, it doesnt stop them from doing it to other innocent children. they've got the evidance they know what hes done what wrong they should hang him! or leave him in a cell to rot!

its all so so wrong, this country needs to get a grip + step up to it, but its always somebodys 'human rights' he did wrong! them innocent children didnt. what about everybody elses human rights!

If you believe in human rights then you have to believe in EVERYONE'S human rights, even if they are terrible people. Otherwise how do you decide who deserves to be treated as a human and who doesn't?

Words like sick and evil, which correctly sum up what these boys did, have been used. How is commiting the same crime any different just because they have commited crimes?

I think some of us would rather our tax money be spent on keeping one murdered in prison for the murder of Jon Venables, than pay out each time to keep Jon Venables' latest identity secret and continue paying for him to go back and forth to prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->