Jon Venables - Identity Exposed - UPDATE PAGE 32 (In the papers again today)

:nope: I don't know why I partake in these threads LOL

I like to hear other peoples view/side, even if i dont agree with it. Sometimes ive felt realy strongly about something and then read someones comment and its made me look at it in a different light.

Only read the 1st + last page so im not sure if im repeating anything..

But i dont see why these animals should be given a 2nd chance at living a life as somebody else with a different name ect.

I dont see why they release them from prison, just because they've served a sentance, + they're given new names, a new 'look' ect. doesnt mean they've learnt there lesson + changed, it doesnt stop them from doing it to other innocent children. they've got the evidance they know what hes done what wrong they should hang him! or leave him in a cell to rot!

its all so so wrong, this country needs to get a grip + step up to it, but its always somebodys 'human rights' he did wrong! them innocent children didnt. what about everybody elses human rights!

If you believe in human rights then you have to believe in EVERYONE'S human rights, even if they are terrible people. Otherwise how do you decide who deserves to be treated as a human and who doesn't?

Its a human right to have food, water, shelter etc, not to go and see Man United or take a trip to the LAKES :nope:

But i dont see why these animals should be given a 2nd chance at living a life as somebody else with a different name ect.

I dont see why they release them from prison, just because they've served a sentance, + they're given new names, a new 'look' ect. doesnt mean they've learnt there lesson + changed, it doesnt stop them from doing it to other innocent children. they've got the evidance they know what hes done what wrong they should hang him! or leave him in a cell to rot!

its all so so wrong, this country needs to get a grip + step up to it, but its always somebodys 'human rights' he did wrong! them innocent children didnt. what about everybody elses human rights!

If you believe in human rights then you have to believe in EVERYONE'S human rights, even if they are terrible people. Otherwise how do you decide who deserves to be treated as a human and who doesn't?

Its a human right to have food, water, shelter etc, not to go and see Man United or take a trip to the LAKES :nope:

I agree, I am mostly referring to the previous poster saying that he should be hung.

^ I know but they were being rehabilitated. How is someone who has been locked away, not allowed outdoors or anything from the age of 10 to 20 supposed to even basically function when they are released?

eta - although i agree, football matches and stuff is too much. I'm thinking more a trip to asda or something.

^ I know but they were being rehabilitated. How is someone who has been locked away, not allowed outdoors or anything from the age of 10 to 20 supposed to even basically function when they are released?

eta - although i agree, football matches and stuff is too much. I'm thinking more a trip to asda or something.

but they werent locked up, thats the whole point! Would Myra Hindley, Fred West, Ted Bundy etc, have been allowed a trip to ASDA? Think not!

but they werent locked up, thats the whole point! Would Myra Hindley, Fred West, Ted Bundy etc, have been allowed a trip to ASDA? Think not!

Exactly.
It wasn't prison
It wasn't a "life sentence" e.g. 25 years
It wasn't even 10 years - it was 7 years
Their parents were able to visit 3 times a week
They were allowed trips out, swimming, football matches etc

It is NOT the same as prison.

No prisoner is aloud outside trips to asda or any where unless there in cat d so I don't see why as children they should be taken out even at youth offenders they font get out like that and they gave committed less serious crimes

I do belive they should be aloud in the drag air bit only in the exercise yard not on trips child with parentsbon benefits can't afford to send there children on school trios sometimes yet they go on our taxes x

Is it true that their siblings got taken into care too, for their own safety etc? (or have i just made that up, have a habit of that :dohh:) it wasnt just one little boys life they destroyed :nope: it was many. 7 years...*shakes head*

there are many serial killers in prison, and lots of murderers still out there and they all deserve to be in prison, but I have never known of a murder to kill someone (esp a 2 yr old) in the grusome, sick sick way these 2 boys did... they don't deserve to live! They should be painfully tortured

I totally agree.

I agree, I am mostly referring to the previous poster saying that he should be hung.
Yeah hes been treated like a human, been took out for the day, not even been in a proper prison cell, he was in a young defenders unit, allowed fags whenever he wants, prob played on playstation allday with his inmates there, its like a reward 'dontworry mate what u did was wrong but u can stay here + we will get u a new identidy nobody will know who you are, you can live like a normal person again + maybe damage a few more peoples lives while u at it but hey maybe then we can get u a new identidy eventually' I just think action made against these animals should be made stronger, like the baby p story, the mom + stepdad got new ids its just twisted

Its shocking isnt it?

QUESTION?

Does anybody think these kids parents should be held someway responsible? in any way?

There was alot of supposed evidence to suggest these 2 boys had a horrid/torturous upbringing. Im not saying its an excuse but it definately plays a part? Im just putting this out there.

I think its terrible the amount of money and resources that have been wasted on 2 boys that took an innocent little angels life away. Its disgusting.

these young defender units are more like holiday camps, they should chuck them in a cell tourcher then + throw away the key

Its shocking isnt it?

QUESTION?

Does anybody think these kids parents should be held someway responsible? in any way?

There was alot of supposed evidence to suggest these 2 boys had a horrid/torturous upbringing. Im not saying its an excuse but it definately plays a part? Im just putting this out there.

I think its terrible the amount of money and resources that have been wasted on 2 boys that took an innocent little angels life away. Its disgusting.

Im not really sure tbh, I think that the boys have to take responsibility themselves, they CHOSE to kill a baby x

maybe i should murder someone ...

he got a house, a personal trainer, a good education,
a couple of nice days out, i dare say he eats 3
square meals, a full time job, police training, regular
councilling session and has spare money to spend on drugs
and junk food ...

tbh i don't have any of those things
why the hell should i struggle to pay my bills, i live
in a shit mould infested flat with second hand furniture
which is falling apart, i'm in debt and some weeks we can
barely afford to buy food, i don't have a criminal record,
i've never done anything wrong ....

so why the hell do people like him get a good life handed
to them after doing a few years behind jail?!?!

SOME JUSTICE THAT IS!

:nope::growlmad:

[/QUOTE]

Im not really sure tbh, I think that the boys have to take responsibility themselves, they CHOSE to kill a baby x[/QUOTE]

Of course I meant aswell. If these kids were never taught right from wrong, dragged up, abused themselves, locked away playing brutal video games that were for over 18's. Should the parents be punished?

Im not really sure tbh, I think that the boys have to take responsibility themselves, they CHOSE to kill a baby x[/QUOTE]

Of course I meant aswell. If these kids were never taught right from wrong, dragged up, abused themselves, locked away playing brutal video games that were for over 18's. Should the parents be punished?[/QUOTE]

I dont think they should be punished, no x

It just so happens, jamie bulgers story is on TV tonight, 'a mothers story' - that poor poor woman, how could you go on knowing what happened to your precious baby. how could you stay sane? Makes my heart bleed.

It just so happens, jamie bulgers story is on TV tonight, 'a mothers story' - that poor poor woman, how could you go on knowing what happened to your precious baby. how could you stay sane? Makes my heart bleed.

:cry: I know, just dreadful, what channel, time? x

these young defender units are more like holiday camps, they should chuck them in a cell tourcher then + throw away the key

There not all like that intact I don't know any where they get trips like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->