journey of ttc after the pill group

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
hi all :wave: i thought i would start a group for those of us who are newly ttc :baby:after the pill so we can all support each other and hopefully spur each other on once we start getting our :bfp:

so what do u think?

my name is nikki i took my last pill microgynon on the25th of decmber hoping to ovulate tommorrow as got an almost positive opk today :happydance:

so wheres everyone at in there cycle's what pill were u on and when did you come off

:hi: I'm Katie, I'm 33 and I'm TTC #1.

I came off the pill in September, had my withdrawal bleed on 16-18 September, and this is my 3rd natural cycle. It's been a bit of a bumpy ride - 1st cycle was 37 days, the next was 39 days, and I'm on cd41 of the third cycle and counting....

I was on microgynon for 15 years without a break, so I didn't exactly expect it to be plain sailing...although I wish someone had told me how hard, and how frustrating, it would be when your body doesn't do what it's supposed to :dohh:

ive been on the pill this time for 6 months am on cd15 and think i am going to get my + tommorrow xx its frustrting now knowing if/when ill actually ovulate

i got my positive opk today :happydance: have you had a positive opk this cyckle? xx

i got my positive opk today :happydance: have you had a positive opk this cyckle? xx

Not yet! I've had a couple of near positives - cd27 and cd39, but nothing since :nope: And I know I haven't ov'd because I chart my temps as well and they're still too low. Today is cd42....

it must be so frustrating waiting that long hun ive been told that just becausei got my + opk that i might now ovulate still not sure how true that is but will be :sex: tonight lol xx

If I was you I would :sex: for the next 3 nights, have a night off, and then once more for luck.

When you get your +opk, there's a 36 hour window for ovulation so BD as much as possible!

ooh will be lol weve been doing the everyother day method at the moment but now time to step up the pace lol

At least you're getting a go a symptom-spotting lol

I just did another 2 OPKs today and they're still very very negative :nope:

At least you're getting a go a symptom-spotting lol

I just did another 2 OPKs today and they're still very very negative :nope:

im sorry it seems to be taking so long for ur cycles to return did u get pos opk last cycle? x

No - I ran out of test sticks 3 days before I ov'd :dohh: I know I ov'd though cos I chart my temps. I ov'd on cd29 last cycle.

No - I ran out of test sticks 3 days before I ov'd :dohh: I know I ov'd though cos I chart my temps. I ov'd on cd29 last cycle.

at least with temping its a sure sign ur ovulating i got my +opkj with fmu today and have retested twice and its almost non existant lkine again so im now doubting if it was my + lol well ill still be having :sex: just incase :winkwink: xx

I had 2 really dark OPKs (almost positive) at 8pm last night and 7.30am this morning, and then when I did another one at 11am it had gone back to being really faint.

I'll keep POAS (and :sex:!) until FF confirms ov, but I really hope this is it!

I had 2 really dark OPKs (almost positive) at 8pm last night and 7.30am this morning, and then when I did another one at 11am it had gone back to being really faint.

I'll keep POAS (and :sex:!) until FF confirms ov, but I really hope this is i

oh thats fab have yourtemps changed at all i hope this is ovulation then we can be in the 2ww together xx:happydance:

My temp dipped yesterday and then again a little bit today, so FX it goes up either tomorrow or Friday! It's been so long since I've been in the 2WW...today is cd43 :wacko:

wow 43 im surprised youve not gone crazy i know i would be lol xx

It's a nightmare!! I think this one is going to be around 56 days :(

Hey ladies I thought I would join in on your little thread here. So I am recently off the pills and TTC #1 with my wonder and amazing DH. I couldnt be more excited. But I think I have messed my body all up let me tell you what I have done and then you can give me a little advice! So I have been on BCP for approx 11 years with only a small break about 7 years ago. I had my last period on 12/8/2010 for the next 2 weeks I took approx 3-4 BCP adn then next week I might have taken 4 BCP. I have never in my life messed my pills up that bad however we had a serious illness and death in our family so I was very stressed out and to be honest that was the last thing on my mind at that time. My husband came to me on 1/4/2011 and told me he was ready to TTC yyaaayyyy. So I officially took my last pill on 1/4/2011 however I have had NO breakthrough bleeding and AF hasnt showed up yet and SHES NEVER EVER LATE. I have been cramping and really tired lately so I feel like AF is coming so no sign yet. I took a HPT last night and got a BPN :( but I expected that really. What do you think? Did you ladies take a while before AF came back??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->