journey of ttc after the pill group

I have my FXs for you Katie - I hope this is your O. It seems that it should be about time for you! Let us know if FF confirms.

And yes - I'm going to get a FRER tomorrow I think. Will perhaps do it on Tues morning with FMU.

I do have a spare Clearblue so might use that tomorrow though (am becoming addicted to POAS!).

Yippeeee!!!! That is great news Katie - am really pleased to hear that. I hope you have been BDing?! Do you know how long you LP is? How long do you have to wait?

I've just posted in the gallery post again (no photos, just an update). I did the second Clearblue this morning and I have a very, very faint line. So faint that if it wasn't for yesterday's test I would probably completely discounted it, I think.

I think that I am going to stop stressing for a couple of days and then if no AF I will use a FRER.

Beginning to doubt my O dates now...! Am definitely going to use OPKs next month if AF comes this one. If my O dates are right then today is 16/17 DPO. Hmmm....

Yippeeee!!!! That is great news Katie - am really pleased to hear that. I hope you have been BDing?! Do you know how long you LP is? How long do you have to wait?

My LP was 10 days last cycle - I took vit B6 this cycle so I'm hoping it's a little bit longer. AF is due on 27 Jan and I'll be testing on 4 Feb if no sign by then - I'll be 18DPO.

We managed to do OK with the BDing - Wed, Thurs, Fri and last night. FX it's done the trick! x

I so hope this is the month for you! I have my FX'd that it is.

yay katie ive just checked out your chart thats a lovely temp rise :happydance: will you really be able to hole off testing that long im awfull im already counting down the days to saturday lol

5dpo my bbs are killing me today feel like im getting a cold all stuffy nosed :(

struth have you not got a pinik die test i really dont trust blue dies first responce are my favourite tests

yay katie ive just checked out your chart thats a lovely temp rise :happydance: will you really be able to hole off testing that long im awfull im already counting down the days to saturday lol

5dpo my bbs are killing me today feel like im getting a cold all stuffy nosed :(

struth have you not got a pinik die test i really dont trust blue dies first responce are my favourite tests

I've been holding on for 47 days so I think I can hold on a bit longer :rofl: I'm really happy that we got it covered with the BDing though - even if it's AF or BFN at least we gave it our best shot!

Well - I am so confused now.

Today I have EWCM again?! How can that be? I'm beginning to think that my cycle is all over the place! So I stopped the pill on the 16th Dec, bled from 20th-27th, had EWCM from 29th/30th. If (and it is a big if) that was O then I am now DPO1718 and am getting BFN/evaps on tests. If it wasn't O then I am on CD29....

I think that I might head to the supermarket later and get some pink dye tests and some OPKs. Perhaps the previous EWCM wasn't O and this is? Who knows...

Katie - were your cycles long before the pill or have they just been like this since being on the pill?

I would definitely get some OPKs if I were you struth :thumbup:

I was on the pill for 15 years and I really can't remember what my cycles were like before :blush: But I'm sure I would have remembered if they were almost 6 weeks long!

My first cycle off the pill was 37 days, the next was 39 days and this one is shaping up to be 58 days. In the next few months your body WILL play tricks on you struth....I would recommend temping as well, but OPKs most definitely!

I'm so glad I found these boards. I would be going out of my mind without being able to get tips and advice off people here. Thanks so much x

I think I will get some OPKs and perhaps a thermometer too (although I would surely have to wait until CD1 to start temping?).

It is funny how you hear about people having their cycles messed around when they come off the pill but you never think that it is going to happen to you! Even though I knew it could happen, I felt sure that I would just go back to normal (whatever that was - like you Katie, I have forgotten!).

Mum2beagain - when are you testing?

Oh and - are blue dye OPKs as bad as blue dye pregnancy tests?

I started temping mid-cycle last time and it made no difference to me. I say get cracking!!

I'm not sure about blue dye OPKs...I use the cheap ones from Amazon and they're all pink dye. If you don't know what your cycle is going to be like, get cheap ones and get lots!! I went through 72 this cycle :wacko: If I'd got the Clear Blue Digi ones again I'd have spent £160!!

ive got some ebay cheapy pregnancy tests illstart testing with them prob on thursday ill be 8dpo so prob wont get much but itll keep my poas habit to a minium cost lol ill buy a superdrug or first responce test on friday ready for saturday am ill be 10dpo

Hello! How are we this morning?

I've taken another test (IC) this morning and still BFN. I'm just waiting for AF now. I'm keen for her to arrive (got to be the first time ever!) so that we can start afresh with OPKs and possibly temping.

I tried an OPK yesterday as I have been getting EWCM and it was ridiculously faint. So...after a bit of research I understand that some people get EWCM before AF so I'm guessing it is that. I'm on CD30 now so I hope she comes soon.

well im 6dpo and caved in an tested with a superdrug test lol i knew it would be a :bfn: so i dont know why i did it to myself ill be holding of the tests untill saturday now struth i hope the :witch: shows soon so u can move on with next month of trying hun

katie i see from your chart that your temps has dipped again:( does this mean you didnt infact ov xx

Oh dear - I can see how POAS is so addictive! Still, you are not out yet - hopefully you will get a BFP in the next few days.

As for me - I keep thinking she is about to arrive but then nothing.

Oh no - Katie - I thought you had Ov'd?

Yep - looks like I didn't ovulate after all :cry: I'm just gonna call this cycle a write-off, go back on the Agnus Castus tomorrow and wait for AF. Tomorrow will be cd50.....

Bummer indeed. What is Agnus Castus and what does it do?

I'm still in limbo too - no AF and still BFN so who knows what is going on. I have bought some OPKs and have started using them just in case. They are very negative at the moment though - no surprises there. Have also ordered a thermometer so will get temping once that arrives.

I just hope that I am ovulating.. or at least start too soon. I'm 34 and TTC#1 and you get a bit anxious about these things from time to time. Tick, tock, tick, tock....!

All is not lost....if my temp stays the same, or even goes up a teeny bit, FF will confirm I did actually ovulate when I thought I did...on Sunday. And as I have been incorrectly using my thermometer for the last 70 days :dohh: I fully expect that my temperature will go up.....

Same as me struth...I'm 33 and my biological clock is deafening me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->