journey of ttc after the pill group

No - not yet. I'm just trying to let my body sort itself out. I know plenty of people do but I wonder how much they work against our bodies rather than with them. They say it can take up to 6 months for the effects of the pill to work off and for our bodies to get back to normal so I'm giving it some time. It's only been just over three months since I stopped taking the pill and I've already seen huge improvements (cycle 1 was 55 days long, last one was 28) so I figure it just might take a bit longer.

Am just trying to be patient with it and not rush myself!

It just takes the patience of a saint though!

Any news Mum2beagain? Has the AF taken a 9 month holiday? Or has the :witch: arrived?

I'm still waiting to O - cd 24 tomorrow..... :coffee: :shrug:

Hi sorry ive not been around lately af did take a 9mnth holiday but unfortunatly wasnt a sticky bean lost bubs at 5wks 3days :'( have decided to take a break from ttc as i have had so many losses between my 2 kids and dnt want to have to go through the heartache again and again good luck to u struth hope u get ur bean very soon xx

Oh Mum2beagain - so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm so sorry that you have been through that again. You know where I am if you want to vent at all. x

:hugs:

Hi girls!

So sorry for your loss Mum2beagain :hugs: I got my BFP yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back