journey of ttc after the pill group

I got my withdrawal bleed as normal after coming off the pill - I took my last pill on 12 September and got my withdrawal bleed on 16-18 September. The first natural cycle I had was 37 days. So it will take a while for your body to get back to normal. Do you temp or do OPKs to see if you're actually ovulating? x

i too had a normal withdrawl bleed but as you were a bit all over the place with your pills it may take a little while to get a bleed i would say if u dont have a bleed in a week maybe try another test as missing a few pills can result in ovulating so u could be pregnnat but if again its a bfn i guesse youll just have to sit it out and wait but opk's and temping would be a good idea then u would be sure you are ovulating x

katie, how are your temps any sign that you have ovulated yet? x

Hello Ladies! Well, I came off the pill on the 16th December. Had my withdrawal bleed from the 20-27th (really long but my natural periods were like that too - from what I can remember). I'm not temping or using opk's yet but I had EWCM on the 29th/30th December and am now waiting.....

If that was ovulation then I am DPO14/15 today and no AF. I had a BFN yesterday and today.

Have been having loads of symptoms though - for example, I was woken one night with really bad cramps (this was between my bleed and 'o' so not sure what that was - maybe ovulation cramps?!) and then on the night of Jan 1st/2nd I was again woken with REALLY bad cramps. So bad I was sick with the pain. Didn't last long - maybe an hour - so no idea what that was?

Since then I have had back ache constantly and small cramps in my belly. Not sure if these are coming off the pill symptoms, AF symptoms or something nicer!

Have you guys had any coming off the pill symptoms?

Hey ladies I thought I would join in on your little thread here. So I am recently off the pills and TTC #1 with my wonder and amazing DH. I couldnt be more excited. But I think I have messed my body all up let me tell you what I have done and then you can give me a little advice! So I have been on BCP for approx 11 years with only a small break about 7 years ago. I had my last period on 12/8/2010 for the next 2 weeks I took approx 3-4 BCP adn then next week I might have taken 4 BCP. I have never in my life messed my pills up that bad however we had a serious illness and death in our family so I was very stressed out and to be honest that was the last thing on my mind at that time. My husband came to me on 1/4/2011 and told me he was ready to TTC yyaaayyyy. So I officially took my last pill on 1/4/2011 however I have had NO breakthrough bleeding and AF hasnt showed up yet and SHES NEVER EVER LATE. I have been cramping and really tired lately so I feel like AF is coming so no sign yet. I took a HPT last night and got a BPN :( but I expected that really. What do you think? Did you ladies take a while before AF came back??

I guess that you could be waiting for AF as you didn't complete the month's pills. I had a withdrawal bleed as usual when I came off. The only thing that was different was it was heavier and longer (like my normal period) - I think this was because I would usually bleed right up to taking my pill after the seven day break. The pills would then dry it up again - however, as I didn't take any pills this time I just carried on bleeding!

I would wait a few days and if AF has not arrived I would POAS again just to check!

katie i really hope so when do u think u will be testing

struth no coming of the pillk symptoms except like u my bleed was longer than usual like 7 days normally 5

hi all nice to see more people joining our group xx

struth no coming of the pillk symptoms except like u my bleed was longer than usual like 7 days normally 5

Hmmm... maybe they are my usually monthly symptoms then - I just can't remember them being this bad and starting so soon into my cycle! Let's hope they get better!

I got terrible withdrawal symptoms after coming off the pill - I was utterly convinced I was pregnant!

I think I'll be testing around the end of January, but I'll wait for FF to tell me when's best. I hope it's in January, cos I run the January Testers thread and it would look a bit crap if I couldn't even test in my own thread :haha:

I got terrible withdrawal symptoms after coming off the pill - I was utterly convinced I was pregnant!

I think I'll be testing around the end of January, but I'll wait for FF to tell me when's best. I hope it's in January, cos I run the January Testers thread and it would look a bit crap if I couldn't even test in my own thread :haha:

yeh i know it would be such a shame if u cant test this month
im down for testing on the 22nd ill be 10dpo ive bought some cheap cassete tests like the gp ones off ebay so i will be testing fromn 22nd daily with them heehee i have 10 and if i get a smidgen of a line ill be running to chemist for a frer heehee x

Hmmm... maybe they are my usually monthly symptoms then - I just can't remember them being this bad and starting so soon into my cycle! Let's hope they get better!

it may be because i have only been back on the pil for 6 months after having my son and maybe my body hadnt got so used to the pill hense why i didnt get any withdrawl symptoms xx

I plan to test with the cheap internet ones until I get the faintest whisper of a line - then I'll be off for a Digi lol

Same here! Lol! So far they have been BGN but stilll no AF. Haven't tested today yet though - might try later.

I woke up this morning and would have sworn blind that AF was here as I had stronger cramps. No sign of her yet though.

I actually just wish she would come so that I could start using opks so that I know where I am! I am beginning to think that all of my symptoms are coming off the pill ones and I am just waiting for the body reset so that we can again!

Well, I'm still waiting for ov....my temp dropped way down and I have AF like cramps, so it could be today.....:shrug:

oh katie`what a bummer after getting ur pos opks too i hopr today is ov and u get a nice temp rice tommorrowx

struth did u test today x

im 4dpo and this morning i felt a little sick and had a metallic taste in my mouth it may be all in my head but i hope these are signs xx

oh katie`what a bummer after getting ur pos opks too i hopr today is ov and u get a nice temp rice tommorrowx

struth did u test today x

im 4dpo and this morning i felt a little sick and had a metallic taste in my mouth it may be all in my head but i hope these are signs xx

Katie - I had a look at your chart (I don't really know what I'm looking at) but you must be so frustrated. FX'd that this is your ov...

I have tested today with a Clearblue (have since read that this was probably not the best choice of tests but Morissons only had these or their own). Anyway, I have posted it in the gallery as I am confused. I have got a + sign but the vertical is soooo thin. It came up straight away but I'm not sure if this is an evap. The instructions do say that the lines should be the same thickness.

Still no sign of AF though so I will wait a couple of days and try again (I bought a two-pack!).

Hoping your signs are what we hope they are...:hugs:

Well, if today is O day I'll be able to test around the 3 Feb I think :coffee: It's a big if though...

struth - I just had a look at your test and I agree with the other ladies. Definitely get yourself an FRER and test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->