Juice plus - anyone tried it?

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
EDIT - Just about to start my shakes. After looking into it some more it looks pretty good, it's not a fad diet like a lot of them and helps you change the way you eat. I think I'd struggle to come up with 3 clean meals a day instantly but this gives you chance to ease yourself into it whilst still losing weight, so it's definitely worth a shot imo! It also seems better for you than the of the other meal replacement stuff. If I don't lose some weight I'll be gutted :haha: I've also bought some more exercise stuff so I'm ready to go!

(I keep looking into it as it seems reasonably priced and has some good reviews but I don't always trust the reviews you see on amazon or wherever. Has anyone tried it? Would you recommend it or not? If the shakes leave you feeling really hungry I know I'll probably fail :haha: Also - do they taste alright? Thanks :) )

Hi sorry don't know much about the shakes as I haven't started them yet,but today was The first day of detox( you do that for two weeks then start the shakes) I'll let you know how I get on

Cool! I look forward to an update! :) Good luck with it.

Just thought I'd give you a little update,first week 5.5 off,10 inches is size,I would recommend,it wasn't easy to start with but not it's a breeze

First week! Wow that's amazing, you must be pretty chuffed!

I bought my shakes online. How do you do the detox?

It's clean eating,no tea or coffee only filtered water,fruit/ green teas

Meat but no pork,no dairy except butter.

Almond,coconut,hazelnut milk

Fruit and veg,no grapes or mango

Plenty others,Google it I'm sure there will be plenty info out there

My shakes got here last week. I'm hoping to start at the end of the week, going to do a big healthy food shop in preparation. I've been pretty ill so haven't eaten since Saturday and have lost 2 lb. Great start! :haha:

Hi I'm having to start again,we've just moved house so it's been pretty hectic,I'll soon get back into it tho,starting detox today!!

Moving house can be such a nightmare, I'd have been amazed if you kept going through that. Lol. I had a bloody stomach bug so didn't start anyway :haha: have been eating better though so don't feel too bad about it. Definitely starting this week once I get all my stuff ready for the shakes again, creeping towards the date I want all the weight shifted by!

all i can say is be cautious with the shakes. they are soy protein based instead of whey protein or hemp protein.

soy protein can cause a lot of issues so please take notice of your body and not just your weight when consuming.

i only say because i didn't know until my thyroid started acting funny that the soy shakes i was having were infact causing havoc.

Ah really loola!!I had my thyroid removed.hope it doesn't effect me!!poop!

Hi I'm having to start again,we've just moved house so it's been pretty hectic,I'll soon get back into it tho,starting detox today!!
You on the JP detox? How are you getting on? :D

I'm on day #1 today. Plan after isn't weight loss though... reducing body fat % after losing the weight so some more food discipline (good fats, less cows milk, complex carbs, more fruit and veg, etc).

I was and I was doing great!!then we moved house and things went to pot with the diet and I can't seem to get myself back into it,I will tho,I've got 4 tins of powder in the cupboard lol!!

Oh dear lol Is it not the Detox plan you are doing first - clean eating no coffee etc etc? I do have the shakes 1 or 2 pre or post workout with blended fruit.

I'm on day 5 and I've lost 4-4.5lbs. I exercise a lot though so this is amazing as the scales went up as I increased exercise (normal) so I'm pleased. Also look a lot less bloated ... teach me for getting too confident when I hit maintain in new year.

Good luck getting back on it :D

Yeah wobbles I'm gonna have to start from the beginning again,starting with detox

I'm on day 8 - loads less bloated and lost 6-7lbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->