July 2010!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I know there are a few out there! Come on ladies, when are you due and what country are you in?

We'll pick a name later on!

JULY DUE DATES

CJ28 July 2ND UK
maraxa July 4th USA
Daniellebelle July 5th UK
MommyMichele July 7th USA
vac_uk July 7th UK
Lolly W July 9th UK
Sweetie July 10th Cananda
KittyKatBabe July 14th UK
roc July 14th UK​

I know there are a few out there! Come on ladies, when are you due and what country are you in?

We'll pick a name later on!

It's early days for me as I only got my :bfp: yesterday! My EDD is 9th July 2010 and I'm in the UK in South Wales.

Any symptoms yet girls? I must admit I don't feel any different and I kind of wish I did so it would seem real.

Hi

I'm 4+5 today and EDD is 2nd July!! I'm in England and have been trying for 14 months so very excited to be here :happydance:

CJ x

Hi

I'm 4+5 today and EDD is 2nd July!! I'm in England and have been trying for 14 months so very excited to be here :happydance:

CJ x

Welcome! This was our 12th month ttc after a mc last year so we're over the moon but very, very nervous at this stage.

Here's to a very happy and healthy first tri (and beyond) together! xx

Glad you girls made it over here! Took us 30 cycles for this one!

There's no such thing as an original idea so thanks to Mrs Venn for starting the July Babies thread and thanks to many others who inspired me to link us up with Facebook.

I have set up a completely confidential and 100% secret Facebook group where we can all meet to compare notes, have a chat and, eventually, upload our scans and baby photos! Joining this group will NOT appear in your profile or news feed as none of us want to tell the world at this early stage.

If you're keen (and I hope you all are) PM me your full name and any tips on how to find you on Facebook. I'll send you a friend request and invite you to the group.

Feel free to rant or ask questions any time, day or night, we may not know all the answers but we're all in the same boat and can all be there for each other.

The one and only rule is NOT to write on each others walls until our news is out in the open. Obviously you can send messages to private inboxes but public displays are out of the question!

Look forward to hearing from you!

I got my BFP yesterday, my EDD is 8/7/10 Im in UK.

Congratulations to everyone,wishing us all a healthy 9mths.

I do have symptoms, Im feeling really bloated, VERY hungry,have some small dizzy spells in the evening (prob need to drink more water). My symptoms so far have been quite different from my last pregancy (have a little girl already) but of course it is very early days.

Nice to meet u all xxx

Due date July4th 2010 here!

My symptoms have been very mild nausea and dizzyness and breast tenderness. Plus heartburn. Yay. LOL

July the 5th. :)
For the week prior to my BFP i had niggly feelings in my stomach but since i took the test i havent had 'em. Woke up this morning with nausea though. Bleh.
Congratulations all.

I am so happy I made it passed my AF date! How is everyone feeling? I can finally eat a little later at night but I am so tired during the day!

Hi, I got my BFP today - bit confused on the week that I am - its 1-2 weeks since conception (according to test - so thats right) FF puts me as ov around 19 - 20 Oct. The pregnancy tracker on FF says 3w & 3 d but on NHS it says 4 weeks!

Symptom wise, just bloatedness, been really hungry then not as much today and really tired. My due date is July 14th according to NHS. So please can I be added.

Thanks

By the way I am in England too.

x x

Hi ladies!
i just got my wonderful :bfp: may i join?
I'm due also July 14th!
This will be my first, though not my first pregnancy, i had 2 partial molar mmc, and a chemical, but i'm feeling positive, and what will be will be, sooo... with that in mind..:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats ladies! looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all!! xx

P.S. fancy being bump buddies anyone?

I'm due July 10th checking in from Canada :)

Hello ladies :hugs:

Morning Ladies!

I know it's way early in the game but what's everything thinking for babies sex? Boy? Girl? Twins? or Green (staying neutral)?

Just so excited!

HI 2 ALL YOU LADIES DUE IN JULY 2010,
May i join you all im due july 4th, im feeling really excited as this is my 4th and probably my last so i want to enjoy it ( if thats possible ) my symptoms are just feeling really bloated and windy, sometimes i dont even feel pregnant, i cant even get to see my doctor yet my appointment isnt untill the 17th nov! doctors in the UK are impossible at times. Have any of you girlies been to the docs yet? -x-

Hi ladies :flower:
My name is Sarah, I'm 37, married to Paul with our 13yr old son Joe.
I got my BFP yesterday :headspin: after sadly suffering 2 m/cs this year.
Hoping that this little one is in for the long haul.
Symptoms are steadily increasing (oYo) pain, hugely impressive bloating & soooooo :sleep:, also got whooshing in my ears which I also had previously :wacko:
Hope we all make it through this journey together & that this time next year we will be ankle deep in nappies (diapers) & looking forward to a mad Christmas!
I am going nowhere near a doctor as yet, don't even want to set foot in a scan room after my last loss in July...desperate to get past my sticking point of 8+1
Son has suspected swine flu at the moment & I am starting to get a sore throat, but other than that am feeling well, if a little terrified at the start of this journey,
love to you all!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS my EDD is 8th July 2010

I'm only 5 weeks along so I'm not sure of an actual due date. My estimated due date is July 7. I'm from the US. My first appt isn't until 12/8.

I definitely have symptoms. They mainly started a few days ago.. nauseous on and off, really tired, sore and growing boobs, dizzy. How's everyone else??

Hi ladies!
i just got my wonderful :bfp: may i join?
I'm due also July 14th!
This will be my first, though not my first pregnancy, i had 2 partial molar mmc, and a chemical, but i'm feeling positive, and what will be will be, sooo... with that in mind..:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats ladies! looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all!! xx

P.S. fancy being bump buddies anyone?

I fancy being bump buddies if thats ok -think we are due around same day. x Also same as this is my first but not first pregnancy. Hope your still on the positive waves hun, so am I.
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"