July 2010!

It is so exciting talking to people who are due right around the same time as me!! I'm glad I found this thread.

i was meant to be having a june baby, until the scan said i'm only 4-5 weeks
soo looks like i'm on team July 14..
:)
i'm from london in the UK x

Hello Ladies,

I got my :bfp: on monday :) and according to the doc im due on the 8th of July. Wasnt expecting a BFP this month so was over the moon when i got it.
Symptoms,have only really arrived in the last week and until i got the BFP i dint twig they were sysmptoms. Ive had hearth burn, a bit of sickness and lack of appittite.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Health 9 months.
If anyone wants to be my buddie that would be great :)

Take care xxx

I haven't checked in for a few days so thought I would say hello again. I still don't feel pregnant and haven't had any symptoms to speak of yet. I know it's still early days but my history makes me a bit paranoid about these things. I'm secretly starting to let myself get excited but I need to wait 2 or 3 weeks for my early scan before I can really let go!!

Hope you're all feeling well and happy!

I haven't checked in for a few days so thought I would say hello again. I still don't feel pregnant and haven't had any symptoms to speak of yet. I know it's still early days but my history makes me a bit paranoid about these things. I'm secretly starting to let myself get excited but I need to wait 2 or 3 weeks for my early scan before I can really let go!!

Hope you're all feeling well and happy!

Ps - I'm still looking for a bump buddy! July 9th xx

I could always use more bump buddies!! :)

Cool, buddies we are then Rebecca331!

I've posted a few times already but, if anyone's interested, I've set up a Facebook group for July 2010. We've got 11 members so far all due in July 2010. It's great because it's completely secret (won't show up in your news feed or profile if you join) so we can all chat on there even though we haven't told our friends/family.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested with your name, location and a description of your Fb photo (if you have one)

Catch up soon either her or on FB!

Hello I'm 39 and DH is 32 we are pg for the 3rd time this year fxd that we have a sticky little one this time.

I would so love to join this group if you'll have me?

I got my BFP two days ago but didn't beleive it so retested today and sure enough there were two lines. LOL My EDD is July 16, 2010

Here's to happy and healthy 9months to each of us!

Hi girls, I didn't even know this part of the forum existed. :D

I'm due on July 2nd, this was our first month of trying and we're stunned that it happened so quickly.

HI 2 ALL YOU LADIES DUE IN JULY 2010,
May i join you all im due july 4th, im feeling really excited as this is my 4th and probably my last so i want to enjoy it ( if thats possible ) my symptoms are just feeling really bloated and windy, sometimes i dont even feel pregnant, i cant even get to see my doctor yet my appointment isnt untill the 17th nov! doctors in the UK are impossible at times. Have any of you girlies been to the docs yet? -x-

I saw my GP at just 3+6, they seem to be very good at my practice lol. My booking appt is set for Nov 17th.

Morning Ladies!

I know it's way early in the game but what's everything thinking for babies sex? Boy? Girl? Twins? or Green (staying neutral)?

Just so excited!

I have a feeling it's going to be a girl, no idea why lol. I've always wanted a boy, but I'll be happy regardless. Hubby wants a girl. :D

Hello I'm 39 and DH is 32 we are pg for the 3rd time this year fxd that we have a sticky little one this time.

I got my BFP two days ago but didn't beleive it so retested today and sure enough there were two lines. LOL My EDD is July 16, 2010

We will definitely have you!! Love the new pic!

hey add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! due 12th july woohooooooooooooo

We will definitely have you!! Love the new pic!

Thanks so very excited to have you on this journey with me! Now just have to tell DH in a fun nice way....... Maybe just ask him to buy me a test and do it together and then he will be there when it comes up. :shrug:

I'm excited for both of our journeys too!! I think that would be a good idea! Buy a new test and do it together. Let me know what you decide.

I'm excited for both of our journeys too!! I think that would be a good idea! Buy a new test and do it together. Let me know what you decide.

Ok so this is what I'm going to do. DD is staying with a friend this evening over night so DH and I will go out to Walmart and do our shopping late evening like we like no people there when we shop. LOL I will walk over and pick out a test and put it in the cart he will say what he always says "don't you want condoms instead" LMAO I will say no sure don't and we will go home and maybe he will bring it up maybe not if so I will say "we shall see tomorrow in the morning" LOL

Hope your all having a great day!

That's a good idea! Either way he will be nice and surprised in the morning when you take the test! Let me know his reaction! In 4 minutes my day will officially be over and time for the weekend! Hope yours is going good too!

i was meant to be having a june baby, until the scan said i'm only 4-5 weeks
soo looks like i'm on team July 14..
:)
i'm from london in the UK x

hey we're due the same date and im in london too!!

That's a good idea! Either way he will be nice and surprised in the morning when you take the test! Let me know his reaction! In 4 minutes my day will officially be over and time for the weekend! Hope yours is going good too!

I have about 23min. Have a great weekend! Looks like it will be beautiful here all weekend so good time to plant tulips in my flower bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->