• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Rainbows

Haha i agree with you on that one!

I too was also going to say that seeing those two lines i was happy at first but now im getting terrified at each cramp and so for reassurance i am getting a scan this morning at 6w1d, not expecting to see much but want to make sure everything is okay

Ah well lots of luck to your for your scan! I'm sure all is well with your little bean tho! Make sure you update us!x

I got in for a cancellation and had my ultrasound today at 6 weeks 1 day. Baby is good and heart beat is 108. Time for this momma to relax.

Im different to you at 6w1d they only saw a yolk sack and tiny dot which she said she thinks is the baby
So shall go back in few weeks

Great news Morgan!!

And ehjmorris - maybe you ovulated a little bit later than you thought? Just like me?

I had a night full of nightmares, it was awful... I never had dreams like this before, I am going insane if I don't get any real persistent symptoms soon!!!

Why can't I just feel sick and have tender breasts again?! So so worried... :cry:

Gosh I have woken up to the worst nausea!!!! :sick:

Ah bumblebee, I am sure everything is just fine!! :hugs:

Had a very "pregnant-feeling" day yesterday. Felt a bit nauseous, boobs were sore, didn't want any food, some stretching pains.

Today - nada again!!!! ��

Two days til my next scan, can't wait! how are you all doing? x

Snap! Yesterday felt sick most of the day, today feel fine! Boobs are still sore tho, they even hurt when I put my roll on deodorant on! I feel like I'm fighting with myself to stay positive!!

Congrats to all of you who are also carrying July rainbows!

I got my BFP 2 days ago and I'm due mid-July. Can I join?

I'm only 4w5d, hope to get some blood work tomorrow. I'm naturally worried I'll have another (missed) miscarriage... so far my breasts feel TOTALLY NORMAL! And it's kinda bumming me out :( I've had small twinges of nausea here and there but most days I just feel *not pregnant*. I know that should be a good thing but can't help being a bit down about things.

Still here, just concentrating on stickie thoughts and report cards, boobs still sensitive but extremely tired, no other symptoms see my family Dr on the 24 th again and am going to request another hsh bloodwork to show growth since I don't know when my ultrasound is going to be, at least a month aroundthe end of first trimester, :( hate waiting

It seems like I have super sore boobs in the evenings, most mornings they are absolutely fine!

Just came back from work and feel sick and hungry... Also super tired but then that stupid cough kept me up until midnight!

It seems like I have super sore boobs in the evenings, most mornings they are absolutely fine!

Just came back from work and feel sick and hungry... Also super tired but then that stupid cough kept me up until midnight!

I am the same way Bumblebee, tender in the morning but barely and by evening they kill. However progressively they are getting worse each day. I am 6 weeks 5 days.

I feel rubbish! This is the worst I have ever felt. I am usually lucky to sail through pregnancy without too many problems.
I feel soooo sick right now. I will never be sick I know that but this nausea is awful! I am so tired too. It's hard to get any motivation to do things. :-( Hopefully it means bub is okay in there. Xx

Morgan - I don't think my boobs are getting worse by the day, they were a lot worse until beginning of last week, since then they are ok but as I said - quite tender and sore at night time. I am so worried, but not long now. 9am on Thursday and I will find out if there is a baby with a heartbeat!!!

Teeny - sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, but that means your body is producing loads of hormones!! Yay!

I have waves of nausea and am very tired all day. Hope these count as symptoms!

Can I cautiously join...
I had my 2nd partial molar pregnancy in Feb and this was our first month ttc. I think I had my bfp tonight but will hopefully know more in the morning. I think I'll be due around the 19th July :) xxx

Hi rachieroo and congrats!

Two hours and 15 minutes until my scan... I've never felt so nervous. I am almost sure that I will be told that the baby has no heartbeat. I don't feel pregnant at all, haven't had sore boobs for a couple of days now and no nausea, nothing!

Only slight af like cramping. I don't know what I will do if it's bad news, I don't think I'll cope. :cry:

Massive hugs bumblebee :hugs: your symptoms may not have kicked in yet. And some people really do just get away with not having any. Let us know how it goes. I'll be staking the thread all morning :hugs:

Hi rachieroo :hi: welcome and congrats!b

Bumblebee - lots of luck for the scan today and hoping all goes well for you!

Teeny - it's your scan too isn't is? Hope you have a great scan too!

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of little beans soon!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->