• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Rainbows

I had a miscarriage on the 25th of September 2015, so not that long ago! I did a pregnancy test on the 26th of October and got a faint BFP! Did a test again a few days later and it was a very dark BFP - as dark as the control line!! :) I'm estimating that I will be due around July 11th. Very anxious and cautiously excited. <3

I hope this is it for you and sorry about your loss

Thai you ladies for your lovely replies! Starting to feel a bit more pregnant now. I have this weird feeling round my bladder, I think I had that with the twins too... Slight stretching?!

Welcome J1402 - your due date is my birthday! :)

Phew, just got my progesterone blood test results back and all okay with no further action required! :happydance:

Welcome j1402 :flower:

Had my booking in appointment and my appointment with the trial team today. Eeek! It's starting to feel real now :haha:

Anyone else feel pressure and fuller down there?

I'm back after taking a few days away, I was really upset because I started spotting on Oct 30. It was very light but I went to the hospital where they only worried me more. However by Tuesday my spotting had stopped as far as I can tell. Also today I got my second beta hcg and it has climbed from 6400 to 23000 thank god. I was panicked that I miscarried on the weekend and just didn't know it. So now I can come back and read all of your posts without wanting to cry. :happydance:

Ah that's great news Morgan! :happydance: Sorry you had the stress though!

I've just got off the phone from my midwife and she wants me to have a early scan next week and will be referred to a consultant! I'm so pleased and it's nice that they are looking at things more thoroughly for me this time!

I did book a private scan for 21 Nov but I think I'll keep that in for now. I'll have as many scans as I can!

Ah that's great news Morgan! :happydance: Sorry you had the stress though!

I've just got off the phone from my midwife and she wants me to have a early scan next week and will be referred to a consultant! I'm so pleased and it's nice that they are looking at things more thoroughly for me this time!

I did book a private scan for 21 Nov but I think I'll keep that in for now. I'll have as many scans as I can!

I'm in the same boat, though I can't book scans privately I will be pushing for as many as I can.

So happy to hear Morgan!

I had my scan and my doc could only see a sac, size is appropriate to ovulation date so I have to go back next Thursday morning for bloods and another scan.

Starting to feel a bit sick and have rlp when getting up too fast, also - most of my symptoms are more pronounced at night time. Anyone else feels like that?

So now my new due date is 2nd of July. According to my lmp it would have been June 28th.

Still very cautiously excited here... My husband is optimistic which is nice!

Hi lovelies. I must have Unsubscribed somehow.

I have an early scan next Thursday. I was doing okay until I got the appointment! I am so nervous. I do feel pretty rubbish so I'm taking that as a good sign that baby is okay for now.
Glad to see the good news from a few worries you ladies had too. Xx

Great news Teeny, I'm sure all will go well at your scan!! It's sooooo nerve wracking all this isn't it!!!x

It sure is Babylove. On one hand I can't wait, because if all is good then that helps ease the worry. But on the other hand, I am petrified they will tell me something is wrong. It's like a mini war of emotions right now!
My mc robbed me of any naivety over pregnancy. Xx

I am also scared that next Thursday they will tell me bad news... At times I feel pregnant but most of the time I don't... Makes me worry so much!!

My gyn said something very true after I told her about my fears and worries...

She said that after a miscarriage a woman looses the basic instinct and trust of nature.

I am having my fingers so tightly crossed that this baby sticks with us!

Oh yes, it makes me so sad that seeing those two lines now brings fear rather than happiness! I'm praying for us all that these are our sticky take home rainbows!!!

So, on another note, my feet are soooooo sore and swollen, very weird, can this be a "symptom"??

Possibly but the amount im peeing I'm not sure there's any water left! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->