• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Rainbows

I'm seriously counting down the days till my first appointment (nov 5). I hope they do a scan.... I just want to know everything is ok.

I'm seriously counting down the days till my first appointment (nov 5). I hope they do a scan.... I just want to know everything is ok.

Feel ya girl!! Hope time goes fast until then!

Same here... And mine is in the pm!!! 3.30, I will have to go to work first, then get the kids from kindergarten and take them home, wait for hubby and then go to my appt! It's gonna be a long day!

Here in Germany I can have as many scans as I want, just pay for them by myself. I think our health insurance covers the main scans 12,20,24,28,32,36 weeks) and the rest cost me but anything to get the reassurance.

When we had the twins we still lived in the uk and I thought how unfair it is to only get two scans, with twins I had 4.

How are you all feeling now?

I am having some food aversions, can't stand anything sweet at the moment!! Also, my boobs are fine during the day but comes evening, they hurt loads and at night too! xx

My appointment is thankfully in the morning. Here in Canada, all our scans are covered but I'm not sure when they do them.

As for me, I'm ok. Yesterday my boobs hurt soooo bad when I was showering and then later in the evening I freaked out because I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30 but woke up to some dull menstrual-like cramps an hour later. I got up and felt like vomiting. There was no blood though and so I went to bed. Everything is fine this morning now. I'm thinking I maybe had too much Halloween candy and was a little gassy.

ninja I had some serious af cramps last night too :hugs: it's so scary but we just need to keep reminding ourselves that it's normal.

I'm so tired :cry:

It's been half term this week so I feel like I've been running around all week. Plus my Nana had been really poorly so me and my sisters are having to visit twice a day. My big brother keeps flaking out though. I made her beef stew for tea last night and stayed till bed time. Tonight my brother should be going so I've just put a lamb joint in the oven and I'm making her a Sunday dinner. Won't be home till bedtime again :-(

I don't mind at all, she's looked after me forever but man I'm tired. I just want to come home at a reasonable time and be in for the night.

I was feeling really positive yesterday but for some reason today I feel a bit doom and gloom. I've been feeling rough but I think more because I've got a cold. Not even 6 weeks yet and I didn't have ms till at least 6 weeks with any of my pregnancies do that doesn't mean anything, I just can't see it working out at all.

Yeah, I was feeling doom and gloom with the af cramps yesterday. I am slowly starting to feel positive again. Sorry to hear about your Nana. :hugs: I've heard most symptoms don't normally show up till 6 weeks, so don't worry too much about that. Tbh, I wish I had violent symptoms (like actually vomiting) also that I knew things were normal and ok. I always a worry when I am not tired or my boobs don't hurt much. Twisted, isn't it. I will be very happy to pass the 6 week mark, though (that's when mc happened)

Same here, I just wish I'd be sick already! I am lying on the sofa with some af type cramping, hope my baby is ok!

I'm sure it's just fine.... We just need to keep putting those positive intentions into our pregnancies and believe them. In the end, the mind ultimately controls the body so if we believe our babies are healthy and we put those intentions forward, chances are that everything will be fine. :)

Feels like I am loosing my symptoms - this is how it started last time. I am devastated, I know I won't know for sure until Thursday but this doesn't feel right...

Hi ladies, I'm new here. Going by my lmp I'm due around 12th July.
I'm so nervous as I had a mmc at 10 weeks on the 1st May and a mc on the 6th September. Want this to be 3rd time lucky.

Well, that's it for me. Started bleeding before bed last night, took a test this morning that said "not pregnant" and now bleeding is full force. Guess that is mc #2 for me.... Good luck to the rest of you! <3

Congrats hopeforbub! I know how you feel, this is my 4th try this year! So worried about every little thing but I try to put any negative thoughts to the back of my mind!!

Well, that's it for me. Started bleeding before bed last night, took a test this morning that said "not pregnant" and now bleeding is full force. Guess that is mc #2 for me.... Good luck to the rest of you! <3

Oh hunni I am so so sorry :hugs: heartbreaking xx

Thanks, yeah.... Kind of wish it didn't happen now, 2 days before my birthday but what can ya do?

Oh ninja I'm so so sorry :hugs: life can be so cruel some times

Am so sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs your way.

It is what it is.... I'm going to go with the belief that this is just my punishment for being a super cool ninja assassin in a past life. Lol!

Oh no ninja, I am so sorry. I had lost my last pregnancy a day before my birthday. Sometimes life sucks.

I am also feeling like it is over for me. All my symptoms have completely vanished, my boobs were so sore and now nothing. I was so happy and now I am in a foul mood, feel like I should give up hope. :cry:

Done my last digi to ease my nerves as still no symptoms back... It's a 3+. 4 days ago I had 2-3, so I guess that's ok?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->