• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Rainbows

Ah Hun, I am so sure it will all be fine! I so understand the nerves tho. Will be thinking of you.xx

Good luck teeny!!! I feel with you!

Sitting in the waiting room - bloods have just been taken.

I'm so nervous I feel sick! Wish it was nausea from the pregnancy!

Just had the scan - baby measures 2 days smaller than my ticker says so all together a week smaller than my LMP would suggest but dr said all looks perfectly fine, heart is beating, I have a cyst on my left ovary she explained that this is good because it supports the pregnancy with hormones.

Back in 3 weeks.

Do I have to worry about the measurement?

Fantastic news!!! :happydance: I wouldn't worry about the size at this stage, it's so hard to take accurate measurements and it all depends on when you ovulated as well! I am so happy for you!!x

Thank you so much girls, your kind words make me feel better.

Had a bout of nausea again this evening, boobs are sore too.

I've done a load of researching and on several online pages it is also stated that I shouldn't be worried about the measurement as some babies might only measure 4.5mm at 6w5d and some others measure over 7mm at the same time. Baby might be curled up, lying in a funny position, etc.

Also, my uterus is tilted that might also make it a few days off!

Trying to be relaxed until my next scan. December 3rd please come round fast!!!!

Hey ladies
So i had my 7w scan today and all went great :) baby is measured 6 days behind but the dr isnt worried as its so early and heartbeat was 126bpm :)

Attachments

• 20151113_085123-1.jpg
    20151113_085123-1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Yay Ehjmorris!!!! Very happy for you! Do you know crl of your baby? xxx

This is my scan from yesterday, dating me at 8+5. Saw a little heartbeat too! :baby:

image.jpg

Hi, hope I can join you guys for around the next 8 months!

I got my BFP about a week ago and due 21st July

I have everything crossed that I'll be bringing home my 3rd baby. I already have two boys, but had 4 miscarriages between them. So praying that I get lucky enough to have another rainbow.

good luck everyone :)

Hi ginny! Congratulations and welcome!

I've found great comfort in this group. The lovely ladies on here have supported me for the past 10 days or so.

I am sorry to hear about your losses, feel hugged! :hugs:

Praying for all our rainbow babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"