July 2016 Rainbows

Feeling totally fine again today, I can't tell you how much I hate waiting for my scan.

I've ordered a Doppler for home use today, the same one I had with the twins. I can't remember where I've put my old one... I need reassurance, daily! I know there is some people who say that it might not be good to use it daily but surely a minute a day is ok. Can't wait for it to arrive and look for the heartbeat! Some people say they found it just after 8weeks, hope I'll be that lucky too!!

Boy am i glad it's Friday :)

Bumblebee i have a doppler i used with my son and it worked perfectly i used it a lot at the start then i just stopped but i would really like the reassurance whenever i can. I didn't get to hear hos hb till i was like 9 weeks as thats when it arrived but im 8w today with this one so hoping to hear it soon like you

I had my scan today and it was amazing! Peanut is measuring ahead at 7+3 with a heart rate of 132bpm!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone, I had my mc only in September, had one period and found out Monday I'm pregnant again. Due 26th July. Also feeling better about this pregnant as with previous mc I got a no pregnant on day of missed period but a digital 1-2 weeks at 5 days late and had no symptoms. This time I got a digital pregnant 2-3 weeks on day of missed period and have sore boobs so feeling a lot more hopeful this time, hopefully everything is progressing this time. I'm still scared though. Every time I go to the toilet and wipe I'm terrified to look in case there's blood.

Hi Sophie and congratulations!!

Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy. I hope you're not as worried as many of us pregnant after a mc.

Yes I am pretty worried. Terrified in fact that I may lose this one. I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow but really want morning sickness to kick in as I had all the symptoms with with DD and everything was fine and nothing with the baby I lost. So for me I believe the symptoms are a really good sign

Totally know where your coming from, I was the same as had had no ms with my loses so I was over the moon when it started with this one at just over 6weeks! They say week 6-7 are the common time for ms to start so plenty of time yet for it to kick in!! :hugs:

I've had a bit of a shitty week. Started spotting on wednesday night so I phoned the epau and got a scan for Thursday evening. We were absolutely amazed to see little squidge there measuring perfect for out dates with a beautiful strong hb :cloud9:

Unfortunately it's now sunday and the spotting is still there :-( still no need for a pad but I can't shake the worry at all. We have a private scan booked for Tuesday and I'm dreading it. This time will be so much worse if we lose squidge after seeing it wiggling and perfect last week.

Welcome and congrats holly and Sophie :flower: wishing you both a beautifully event free 9 months :)

Ah sorry about the spotting lil pixie. Praying it's nothing and little squidge is happily wriggling around still. I know it doesn't help the worry but they say 1 in 5 women spot throughout pregnancy. :hugs: xx

Hello :). Can I join? I'm due 2/7/16. Be nice to talk to some of you. I had a mc in August at 9 weeks and I'm doing nothing but worry this pregnancy. I've got morning sickness on and off at the moment and if one morning I wake up and it's not there, I worry something is up :(

Hi Kandl and Congrats! We are due on the same day! :)

I am constantly worrying and can't wait to see baby again on December third and be able to listen to the hb on my Doppler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->