July 2016 Rainbows

Hi Kandl and Congrats! We are due on the same day! :)

I am constantly worrying and can't wait to see baby again on December third and be able to listen to the hb on my Doppler.

How come you're having an early scan if you don't mind me asking?

I've had two scans already. One at just over 5 weeks and one at 6+5.

We have moved to Germany from the Uk and over here we have to pay for insurance, which means I can have as many scans as I want as long as my dr sees reason behind it. And she knows how fragile and frightened I am since my loss in July so asked me to come in whenever I feel the need.

They obviously get paid by my insurance company so don't mind seeing me. But after my next scan it will only be every 4-8 weeks I think.

Where abouts do you live?

I cant wait for my next scan ill be 12weeks and it will be just before xmas so a little surprise for the day

I can't wait until my 12 week scan, it'll be just after Christmas around 10th January. Not sure I can cope until then though, thinking I might try and get a private scan at about 8 weeks, I just want reassurance over Christmas that everything's ok. Though if it shows problems or worse it'll complete kill Christmas for me.

Oh ive already had my reassurance scan :) i think its a good idea, and if everything goes well you will be thrilled before xmas

I've had two scans already. One at just over 5 weeks and one at 6+5.

We have moved to Germany from the Uk and over here we have to pay for insurance, which means I can have as many scans as I want as long as my dr sees reason behind it. And she knows how fragile and frightened I am since my loss in July so asked me to come in whenever I feel the need.

They obviously get paid by my insurance company so don't mind seeing me. But after my next scan it will only be every 4-8 weeks I think.

Where abouts do you live?

Oh right, I always wondered how it worked in other countries regarding health care / scans ect. It's nice that you can have a scan to keep you at ease. I wish it was like that here! I'm in the UK by the way, so as you'll know we only have one at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks. I just wish I could have a scan now just to put my mind at rest, but I know it won't happen

So happy to see some familiar faces in here! I have an EDD of July 28th. I'm waiting on my second beta results today though. Feeling realistic, but hopeful!

Dandi! :happydance: :dance: so happy to see you here :hugs:

Still spotting but it's mostly brown now at least. Private scan tomorrow evening and I'm still crapping it!

Yay Dandi!!! So happy to see you here too! Congrats lovely!!x

LP- I hope the spotting is just normal pregnancy spotting. Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Hi Babylove! Congrats!

I got my betas back and they are doubling every 41 hours, so one small victory. Yay! Ultrasound scheduled for 7 weeks.

I've managed to book myself an early scan, didn't have to go private either. 8th December I'll be just over 7 weeks. Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up

So far eight weeks, still tired and sore boobs, waiting on scan date TBA, hoping soon, so nervous cause last miscarriage happened at 7-8 weeks but bobby didn't show symptoms until 12 weeks........fingers crossed for a great 4 weeks.

Congrats to all the new members, healthy and happy pregnancies

Had another ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 6 days and everything is right on track! healthy 176 bpm. The worry has subsided for now.

I'm glad the scan went well.

I dont think the worrying will stop until have your healthy baby in your arms

Count me in for July 26th Ek!!! We had a loss at five weeks back in August. I'm 5+2 so feeling slightly better I've made it over that threshold! For my birthday we have booked an early scan which will be 2 days shy of nine weeks so I am massively counting down and praying until then. Sticky baby dust to everyone...this will be our time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->