July 2016 Rainbows

Welcome and congrats Autumn!

Ladies, last night and the night before I was so lucky when I found baby's heartbeat on my Doppler. Loud and clear - 177bpm! :happy:

Oh can you hear this early, I wonder if one might keep me sane through this pregnancy!!x

I have been terrified to buy a Doppler in case I can't hear the baby and I panic. I think I will hold out for my own sanity for now.

Hi ladies can I join your group? I am expecting #2, due 19 July.
Due to my history I'm being seen by the recurrent miscarriage clinic at St Mary's and had a scan at 6 weeks. Everything was looking as it should be at 6 weeks, saw a heartbeat, so fingers crossed! I've had no sickness or boob tenderness so far so the scan was very reassuring (and hopefully that will reassure some of the others who've had no symptoms yet!)
I am on aspirin and clexane and keeping my fingers crossed for my baby #2

Hi ladies

I too was lucky to hear hb last night :) although mine isnt one that tells you how fast but thats okay. Im 9w2d yesterday or by going by the early scan which can change by the time im 12weeks i would have been 8w3d last night

Welcome Nicki :)
Hope this is your second rainbow baby

Hi again!

Had my scan today and we saw a super cute little gummy bear baby! :happydance: It's heart was beating, the umbilical cord was pulsing and the baby even gave us a little wriggly dance! We are so happy! :cloud9:

It also measured at 10 weeks and 2 days which would be exact according to last period, but I will stick with 9+5 as I think I know when I ovulated!

Arhh bumblebee that's fabulous news. Nearly past the 12 week mark. I hope my scan next week goes just as well though I'll only be 7 weeks so not sure what I'll see xx

Thank you Sophie!

Not long now, hope time goes fast! You'll definitely see a heartbeat by 7 weeks!!!! Exciting!

Told my sister today, she is over the moon for us! Yay!

Yay congrats Bumblebee!

I have another scan on 16th December. Praying everything will still be okay!x

Scan went really well, saw baby, it's in the right place, measuring exactly what it should be and has strong heartbeat beating away! I'm so happy xx

I had my first scan today at 7 weeks and we saw a heartbeat! So excited!

Fan news Dandi. It's always a huge relief to see the amazing little heart beating. Xx

Dandi that's amazing news :dance:

11+2 today and I've puked for the first time. Yak!

Awesome news Sophie and Dandi!

Oh LilPixie, hope you'll feel better soon. Not long until first trimester is done.

I feel nauseous every day starting around 3pm lasting until I go to bed, some nights I wake up horribly sick as well... Just glad it's not in the morning when I work. I wouldn't cope!

That's awesome dandi and sophie =) pixie that's bad luck ! Tick tock 2ND tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->