July 2016 Rainbows

Hi ladies

Sorry i havnt been around, just been so busy.

Thats fantastic news girls! And sorry about the nausea..mine has officially left the building thank God lol
Oh and today i had a follow up scan from the bleeding last week and bubba is measuring right on track :) ill attach a pic in comment below

:)

Attachments

• 20151211_171239_opt.jpg
    20151211_171239_opt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 44
Hi ladies

Sorry i havnt been around, just been so busy.

Thats fantastic news girls! And sorry about the nausea..mine has officially left the building thank God lol
Oh and today i had a follow up scan from the bleeding last week and bubba is measuring right on track :) ill attach a pic in comment below

Yay!!! Fab news!! :happydance:

Just caught up on the post, congrats to all and hugs to some

Anyone feel like this, MC was last October around 12 weeks, my 12 weeks this time is over Christmas, I feel major depression symptoms, just want to hear a heartbeat, but not getting a scan until after the 12 week mark, so just have to wait, waiting sucks, puts everything into negative except my two little girls, life just needs to speed up so I can enjoy this pregnancy

Arhh I know how you feel, my 12 week scan is around 11th January and it can't come quick enough. I did have a scan at just over 7 weeks though and everything looked fine, so if you're really concerned you could get a private scan done.

Hey ladies, I bought my scan forward and had it today instead of weds!! Baby is perfect, still measuring 4 days ahead and wriggling around like crazy!! and I heard the heartbeat too!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
What a perfect little profile picture Babylove! So glad all looks well!

Love all the little baby pics! Can't wait for my next scan on January 5th.

My nausea is getting worse these days, I thought I'd overcome the worst given I am so close to 12 weeks but since yesterday it's been pretty bad to the extent of not getting up from the sofa!

Hope it will pass soon! x

Yay babylove it looks so adorable, i was so shocked at how much it had grown from 7 weeks to 11 its starting to look just like a lil baby :)

Any more scans coming up for anyone?

Sorry the ms is still sticking around for you, i hope it passes soon

I have my NT scan on Thursday. I am now getting nervous as it approaches. I hope and pray with all my might that bubba is okay in there. Xx

Oh so you just got in the time frame to have the nt scan because i was told you need to have it between 12 weeks and 13w6d

I'm certain everything will be just fine teeny!! Can wait for your update!!

Oh yes, just in the nick of time for the nt!! I was told 11-14 weeks!

It's quite surprising the different advice everyone gets isn't it!! :wacko:

Yeah its kind of like well who knows what they are even taking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"