July 2016 Rainbows

Yay, another firefly!! Welcome lil pixie! ^.^

I don't feel uber pregnant either at mother that the constant insane fatigue. I get nauseous here and there but get worried when it is gone. Same with my sore bbs and mild cramping. They come and go. Though, I do know my emotions are a bit crazier.... Yesterday I cried to the song "chicken fried". Lol

As for the progesterone question.... I know my friend requested (well more like demanded it) when she was pregnant after having two losses and the doc said she didn't need it but she made sure she got it. Lol

I'm hoping my blood test comes back that I don't have low levels but I feel relaxed knowing that if they do she will prescribe it for me. It's amazing how the little things really take the stress away.

I'm scared to test any more. Might get some digis on the weekend though if the urge continues to nag at me. DH and monster in-law both say that the darkness of the line means nothing (mIL is a nurse practitioner and DH does drug testing) but I like the digis that tell how how far you are.

Might not tell you how far along... But seeing the line staying dark and not getting lighter does give some reassurance.

I knew for a whole week before telling DH. At first I thought it was a false positive from the steroids (Bell's palsy) and then as the days progressed and the line darkened I knew it was for real.
It was my bday coming up so I waited for that. He was a bit shocked if managed to keep it a secret.
However, I always keep pregnancy secret. We never tell anyone until after the 12 week scan and some people after the 20 week one! Xx

I'm freaking out (well, I've calmed for now). I have a bathroom in my classroom, and I went to use it while my 2nd graders were reading. I saw some spotting and lost it. I asked my neighbor to watch my class and ran to call DH. The doc calmed me down after hearing the amount of spotting, but I feel crampy and nervous. Our appointment is tomorrow for blood work, so we're still going tomorrow unless I bleed more. I just want to sit in the bathroom and watch to see what happens. I'm back in my room, but my kiddos are doing literacy stations for now. I'm better off here with the kids than at home worrying. I did cancel my after school club, and I think I never want to exercise again if we are losing this baby. So many unknowns!!

Exercise won't cause a miscarriage but it can cause spotting. My one friend started spotting halfway through her first trimester but it was right after running. Maybe stop working out until your appointment and put yourself on bed rest for a bit. I hope everything turns out well! Sending sticky baby vibes your way!

The had a clot after peeing, and now I'm full on, bright red bleeding. We go to the doctor tomorrow, and I guess we move on to the next steps after 3 losses. He was hoping we just had bad luck twice....it doesn't look like it. So much luck to all of you. DH and I both came home early today, and we're just going to relax.

I hope you find an answer as to why, they might not be able to tell you but fx your baby is sticky

The had a clot after peeing, and now I'm full on, bright red bleeding. We go to the doctor tomorrow, and I guess we move on to the next steps after 3 losses. He was hoping we just had bad luck twice....it doesn't look like it. So much luck to all of you. DH and I both came home early today, and we're just going to relax.
So sorry to hear this.. Best of luck with your appointment. :(

So I am probably obsessing but I got my bfp on sat, took a digi on mon night that said 1-2 weeks and then today I took another digi today and it still says 1-2 weeks..... Should I be expecting to see that 2-3 week symbol soo? Or am I just crazy and worrying too much. I'm worrying that my hormones aren't increasing properly :(

How many dpo were you on sat?
As for me bfp on 22/10/15, took digi 24/10 and got 1-2 at 4w1d
On 27/10 and got 2-3 at 4w4d
I might take today or tomorrow at 5 w exactly and see what it says.
But i think if u r worried ask the docs to do another beta check

I unfortunately don't have my first doc appointment/beta check till next Thursday but I was 11dpo when I got my bfp and I am now 15dpo (4w4d). Though, I do know I ovulated late (cd18) so maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe I will test again tomorrow morning with fmu. I am so darn paranoid!

It could but im not entirely sure, i ovulated on cd19 and got bfp on 9dpo
Is there anyway you can move your appointment closer?
Just let them know you are concerned

But try digi with fmu and see if that changes it as ur pee might have beem diluted

Yeah, based on how clear my line was on my original bfp, I think I would have gotten a positive earlier but I was so certain we weren't going to be pregnant this month since we weren't really trying and were so busy/stressed that we only did like 3 or 4 times so I never bothered testing. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->