July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

wifebby - I'm sure I will be testing early as well. I wanted to test tomorrow because it happens to be my OH's dad's birthday and he passed 15 years ago. I think it would so cool to find out on his birthday. But when I put into FF that I ovulated on Friday, it is still putting me at 5DPO today which I think should be 6DPO instead but even still I know that 7DPO is really early to get a positive even a faint one. I'm just praying so badly for a sticky bean this month!

Hi all :)

Can I join? Im due to test on 5th july. There is every chance that i'll test early.

Good luck everyone!

I've got everyone added to the cover page! :) I hope we see a lot of BFPs this cycle!

Baseball, at the beginning of the cycle I was so determined to not test early but now that it's here I can't help myself lol it's so hard to not know! Getting a BFP on your late FIL's birthday would be beautiful, I hope you get a nice little surprise! If not tomorrow, I hope it shows in a couple days and you have a LO chosen by his/her grandpa in Heaven. <3

I caved and tested this morning but BFN. It's still really early though so I'll just be waiting until mid-end of next week now! I've had period pains all day, stronger than yesterday and bbs are tingly sore today. It all feels like AF is coming but I usually get pains/cramps the day before AF and I'm not due on for a week or more. This TWW sucks!

Wifey- that would be so special! I really hope that works out for you!

I'm ovulating today! CD23...it's so late but I messed up my Meds!!! Going to test on 10DPO - July 3rd. AF due anywhere between July 5th and July 7th.

Trying to not get my hopes high...but can't help but be optimistic!!! Thanks for starting a July thread!!!!

I'm having a REAL hard time not testing early. Been having bad cramps (I normally never cramp til day 1 of af) and omglob did I get hit by nausea today big time! That's what ticked me off last time I was PG with my DS (who is 20 months old now).

Not ticked off as in mad but like, the nausea is what told me I might be PG (DS wasn't planned).

I can't edit my posts yet so that's why I wrote a 2nd post.

I'm going to join in.. I hadn't really been charting this cycle.. Then had some ewcm so I cheated and took an opk and it was positive.. I'm not expecting anything but if I'm late lll test.

I caved and tested and it was a BFN &#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;. Anyone else caved yet?? My cervix is still extremely high but im not sure if thats a good thing or not???

How are all you ladies feeling today?? X

Sorry for the bfn beckie :( how many dpo are you?

I'm 7 dpo...haven't caved yet. I am determined not to test earlier than 14 dpo. Unless I have some kind of unusual symptom that gives me hope...oh you know, like weird pink bleeding today that I am praying is implantation bleeding!!!!

I tested today as well and got a BFN which doesn't surprise me at 7dpo. But I bought a whole bunch of dollar store tests so I will just test every day until I get a BFP or AF shows up. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I have been nauseous and had a headache for the last two days, bbs a little sore which isn't out of the normal but what has been different this cycle is that I have had AF like cramps since I ovulated a week ago. Fx that this is finally out month for a sticky bean!

Beckie, Ceri -- Sorry about the BFNs :( it is early though so I have all the hope in the world it will change for you ladies! Stay positive! It's far from over!

Jackers - omglob! Haha! I love adventure time :rofl: anyways, nausea can be a great sign, esp if that's what you experienced before! FX big time!!

Gagirl, long time no see! Welcome! How've you been?! Do you want me to list you under a date, or when is AF due do you think?

Wishnandhopin, Yay for possible IB! Sounds very promising! So excited to see if you get a BFP! GL!!

Baseball_mom, it's so hard to see a BFN. Especially when you want it to be positive more than anything ever. Hoping it changes to a BFP :hugs: I caved already too lol

Marriedlaydee, I put you down for July 7th if that's okay?!

AFM; 7DPO and feeling nausea, exhaustion; some twinges and tightness, and had some really weird fluttering feeling in my stomach yesterday! I don't want to think much of it yet as its so early. I had the hcg trigger injection and got a faint line yesterday and today, but 100% NOT calling it a BFP, they say the trigger can last 2 weeks in your system.. I plan to keep testing daily with FMU and see what happens! The trigger shot can also make you feel pregnant and symptoms when you're not since it is hcg.. talk about cruel.. I want this so badly!

Want my sane logic??? There is no such thing as pregnancy symptoms. When you ovulate....progesterone is released. This can vary the symptoms every month in reality...Sometimes back pains...breast pain...etc etc. I'm only saying this as someone TTC for 5 years I have done everything in the book in terms of tracking but there is absolutely no point in believing a pregnancy symptom if you want to keep yourself sane and need a logical explanation when a new and wonderful symptom starts...but then AF comes and breaks your heart. It's just progesterone that causes the symptoms...obviously the more the better but this won't build up significantly until after implantation + 48 hours for HCG hormone to be released slowly.

So the next time you think you have a pregnancy symptoms at 3DPO...try remember this is a natural symptom of progesterone release and until that HCG is released its not really possible for your body to have a pregnancy symptom :) :sex:

I'm 1DPO today...and anxiously waiting to get past 9DPO and start getting my hopes up haha! :af: :spermy: thank you for adding me!!! I will probably cave at 9DPO and test. I am already putting way too much hope on this!!! Catch me when I fall????! :haha:

wifebby - I didn't realize we were both 7dpo. I hope we both get our sticky beans this month! I get why you would be a little hesitant with the faint line you are getting now because of the trigger shot. But I hope they stay faint and continue to get darker. I have been nauseous two different times today. I will be nauseous for 9 months if it means I can give my love a baby of his own!

I tested today as well and got a BFN which doesn't surprise me at 7dpo. But I bought a whole bunch of dollar store tests so I will just test every day until I get a BFP or AF shows up. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I have been nauseous and had a headache for the last two days, bbs a little sore which isn't out of the normal but what has been different this cycle is that I have had AF like cramps since I ovulated a week ago. Fx that this is finally out month for a sticky bean!

I'm 8dpo and I'm having all the EXACT SAME symptoms! Here's to hoping we get those bfp's soon!! FX!

I posted earlier but didn't get added to the front page. I'm currently 4DPO and planning to test on the 5th if AF doesn't arrive earlier.

Well My nausea has gotten worse today i feel physically sick and i have major heartburn (only other time i have gotten it is when ive been pregnant) not sure if it is just a coinsidence but after almost 3 years trying with no sucesses i will take anything i can get!

How are you ladies feeling today??? I really dislike the TWW &#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877; xxxx

So sorry Sarah! I've added you! <3 didn't mean to leave you out, must've missed it somehow!

Apart from a bit of a sicky feeling, all other symptoms have gone! I do have a funny, bubbly feeling in my lower belly but feels more like AF is due &#128547; Not due until wed/fri so will see. I kinda want to test again but kinda don't at the same time. It's all too confusing! Anyone tested yet?

Beckie, Ceri -- Sorry about the BFNs :( it is early though so I have all the hope in the world it will change for you ladies! Stay positive! It's far from over!

Jackers - omglob! Haha! I love adventure time :rofl: anyways, nausea can be a great sign, esp if that's what you experienced before! FX big time!!

Gagirl, long time no see! Welcome! How've you been?! Do you want me to list you under a date, or when is AF due do you think?

Wifey!!! I've been doing good. I needed some time away from focusing on TTC. I've been my mental energy into picking out my father in law's headstone and cleaning out his house so it's been a good distraction. How have you been?!

AF is due to arrive July 6 so I guess if it doesn't start by the 9, I'll test then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->