July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

I'm driving myself insane over here &#128534; AF is due, at the earliest, wednesday and for the past week ish, I have been having some symptoms that I don't usually get a week before AF. I've been feeling sick, lost appetite, bloated, funny cramps/twinges etc. On one hand, I think I don't get these symptoms, but then do I? Do I just not notice them as I'm not suspious of PG? ARGHHHHHHH! I think I'm going to get a clear blue today and test in the morning. 3-5 days early should still show something, right?

This TWW is not fun!

Good luck hon xxx

Congrats Jackers.

I'm 6 DPO and got a dip this morning. Could be something, probably nothing.

Yesterday I had lots of twinges and stabby, pulling pains. Nothing too major just enough to notice. Not so much today. A week tomorrow and I'll test.

Not surr If I can have any symptoms 5 dpo dince they might be just AF coming symptoms. I just dont want to get my hopes up :/

I will join. I'm NTNP so I'm not sure when I ovulated. I can't tell with my body anymore either so I'm trying not to think about it so hard (yeah right). I'm going to try to hold off until 7/4.

I'm 10 dpo today and have had brown spotting since 7 dpo. And cramps. Seems like AF is coming early...just waiting for it to turn red so I can call it CD1. So I highly doubt I will be testing July 1... :(

Congrats Jackers.

I'm 6 DPO and got a dip this morning. Could be something, probably nothing.

Yesterday I had lots of twinges and stabby, pulling pains. Nothing too major just enough to notice. Not so much today. A week tomorrow and I'll test.

I've been having a lot of cramps, pulling, pressure feeling, and some sharp stabs and pains too. Nothing serious but I've heard it's a possible sign of PG (and I got my bfp already too). If I were you I'd probably try testing in a few days. But that's just me lol hope it's a good sign for you!

I'm 10 dpo today and have had brown spotting since 7 dpo. And cramps. Seems like AF is coming early...just waiting for it to turn red so I can call it CD1. So I highly doubt I will be testing July 1... :(

Do you get af early sometimes? Could it be IB possibly?

inatina, how are you?! Have you tested at all yet?! Best wishes your way <3

Trying4first1, I'm so incredibly sorry for your losses. :hugs: I hope it never happens to you again and that your next BFP brings you a happy, healthy, take-home baby. It's so cruel how PG and AF feels almost the same.. I hate it! Welcome to our little group, it's a fun crowd! :)

Dogmommy! Long time no see love!! I'm doing okay, how are you?! I'm still on Clomid, this is my 5th round already. I took 150mg this cycle, had 2 follies as well, 18 and 19mm, and hcg trigger injection plus IUI and TI. I hope we get our BFPs this round, so badly. How have you been responding to clomid? That's so awesome you have 2 follies this cycle! Such great chances <3 I've responded 3 out of 5 times, has no response on 50mg, then no response on my 2nd attempt at 100mg. It's been a battle. But I hope this month I have something to show for it. GL sweetie, you deserve a big ol' BFP!

Catalyst, OMG! Little guy is TOO CUTE! Ahh! I bet he's so hard to punish lol or how can you say no to that face?! I love his hair! Future model right there! I can't get over how cute he is lol!

Jackers, so happy for you! Spread that baby dust all over here if you would!! Haha! Your line looks AMAZING, so pretty and perfect! How lovely!!

Ceri, GL sweetie! I hope all the new symptoms are going to result in a BFP. Hang onto hope, it's almost time for you to know! Ahh!

Sarah, that very well could be an implantation dip! How awesome would that be! FX and GL! Keep us posted with symptoms, please!

Welcome, kjr! I've added you to our list! :)

Wishn, so sorry you're feeling out. Spotting can really go either way, though. I hope it stops! FX it's IB and not witchy AF. It's so mean when she comes early, doesn't even give you a chance to test. I guess some prefer it that way, but early AF is never fun.

I hope we have more BFPs to come! I'm hoping Jackers is the first of many <3 <3

AFM - 10DPO and trigger shot is out of my system. Used my last IC this morning, it was BFN turned evap I believe. I'm out of IC's now, so I'm kinda forced to wait until maybe Thursday to give it another go with a FRER or CB. I was really hoping the trigger shot would've just stayed showing up on the tests then got darker, so now I'm just hoping that second little line comes back. Hoping, wishing and praying with all my might. TTC has been kicking my butt and I'm so tired of it and over it. I want my baby now!

Do you get af early sometimes? Could it be IB possibly?

I don't think I've ever had a luteal phase shorter than 13 days...so this would be super weird if it is early AF. Last month she didn't show up until 16 dpo and it got my hopes up SO HIGH. I'm thinking FF got my O date wrong last month and this month. The first day or two of spotting I was hoping was IB but now it's really feeling like the witch is on her way. I am so disgusted with the unpredictability of my body right now! I'm sure many of you can relate!

Congrats Jackers!!

AFM - I got a weird faint line on a dollar store test this morning (I started a new thread over Testing) Not sure what to think about it. But I still have the sore bbs and nauseous throughout the day. I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Hi everyone!

May I join please? AF due 4 July- already going crazy!!

Congrats Jackers!!

AFM - I got a weird faint line on a dollar store test this morning (I started a new thread over Testing) Not sure what to think about it. But I still have the sore bbs and nauseous throughout the day. I'm hoping that is a good sign.

When I was 8dpo I couldn't resist and bought a dollar store test and it was a :bfn: ! Then the next morning I used the frer and it was a :bfp: ! So if you're still having those symptoms and got a little something on the dollar store test, I'd test with a frer if I were you! You definitely have promising signs! GL!

AF due in 2 days but I'm not testing until at least Friday! If I can hold out &#9786;&#65039; Still having strange cramps which I don't normally get but we will see!

Good luck everyone - let's see some more BFP!

I think I'm in my tww.

I went on vacation with my fiance and we dtd on fathers day (I was ovulating that night) and we aren't particularly trying. In fact, he stopped right before finishing to decide if he can/should pull out. He did pull out but I'm not sure if he did in time.

Now I'm 8dpo and I keep getting pelvic twitches. No pain, just a bubbly feeling. And my boobs look like "period boobs". Looking kinda bigger, a little veiny, barely noticeable soreness.

Also have been feeling warm the past couple days (I keep my house between 70-75 since I live in FL) and a raging back ache a couple days ago (I chalked this up to lactose intolerance). I also had itchy nipples but I chalk that up to having nipple piercings. Sometimes if they snag things, they rip a bit and healing time is itchy time.

Either way, I'm assuming AF will be here between the 4-7th of July.

I'm new to this... But I'm in the fourth cycle and testing July 2nd!

I got a pretty decent dip at 6DPO. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because my chart when triphasic last cycle and it was a BFN.

Fingers crossed its something this month!

mzjenc07, xJynx, Warmar - you've been added! Thanks for joining us!! GL and I hope you ladies get some blazing BFPs. <3

sarah, I really hope it was an implantation dip! Sounds promising :) I don't use BBT but omg, I would be crushed if my chart when tri and wasn't a BFP. Talk about getting your hopes up! So sorry to hear that. FX that was just a practice round for your body and this cycle is it!

AFM, 11dpo and BFN. I'm okay though, really - I have hope that it will change. A BFN today is just telling me the trigger shot is out of my system and I can trust a result on 14DPO. :) I had the world's faintest line yesterday on an IC so in a way its a good thing to see a BFN before a BFP. However, I used a FRRR instead of a FRER and after testing read they are like 50-100 miu sensitivity and somehow I missed it but the box clearly says it's NOT an early HPT so it was pretty much a waste. But whatever! Wish me luck! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->